Guaging Intrest for Timeshare

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-05, 05:46 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Timeshare Ocean City Maryland- Can be used Anywhere!!!

I currently have a time share for sale in Ocean City Maryland. I'm only asking for the remainder of what i owe on the timeshare and then its yours. The timeshare is through RCI. It's in the form of points not weeks so your not limited to a certain time period each year. The timeshare obviously is not only for Ocean City Maryland, becuase it's in the form of points, then you can turn in the points to schedule a vacation anywhere in 6 of the 7 Continents. Of course you won't be stayin in Antartica anywhere. lol. Aside from that, you get 23,000 points per year, regular, but sometimes are rewarded more points from RCI. There are currently 46,000 points in the account. $6,000 is the remainder and then it's fully bought off. Once that is paid off, the contract is signed over to you and you now own this with no money due. Remember, you can use this anytime of the year, pretty much anywhere in the world. The points roll over every year, but after 2 years, 1 year will be deducted off the total. If there is anyone out there who wishes to have this PM me or write here and let me know.

John

PRICE DROP!!!! $3000 50% of cost!

Last edited by JohnGS4; 05-09-06 at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-22-05, 05:54 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Questions for you! Why a timeshare in Ocean City? And why aren't you getting more money for it instead of trying to dump it? Not trying to be negative, just curious is all.....
Old 10-22-05, 06:00 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Well i live in Delaware, and i used to live 30 min. from Ocean City. I never intended to use it for Ocean City, I wanted to use it to go to other countries. I'm only 20 and it's just an unwanted bill at this point. I can go in at any time to get another one, no biggie. I just want to get rid of the thing and not make any money on it to be fair to someone else, b/c it was given to me by my parents and I upgraded it. Stupid me, but it was in the off season and there aren't many countries i want to go to in March April and May, so i got it converted to points so i could go any time of the year. Also, i'm moving into a new house, which is where the unwanted bill comes from, so i would rather not have that right now if i'm not going to use it for 2 years, you know?

John
Old 10-24-05, 03:19 PM
idsrvit
Driver

Default pm'd you

i sent you a pm
Old 10-24-05, 10:28 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

For those who don't understand....

I owned a timeshare that was once a week program. That was "property" at Coconut Malorie Resort in Ocean City Md. That is my main hotel. I bout the timeshare through them. The points system is new, and no longer follows the week program where you have to have a week in a certain zone to be albe to use it. Having these points will allow you to trade in for a week at one of the hotels, considering you have acquired the appropriate number of points to use for that week. If you do not book in time, same as any timeshare, you will not get it. If you book it in time, you turn over your points for a week. Basically, instead of having to be stuck in one time frame, you buy points and the better the time frame, the more points you spend (i.e. red zone= more points, white zone=less points) You can find info on this with RCI.com . The $6000 will pay the contract off, and then will be signed over in the purchaser's name, debt free, or i can sign it over and they can continue to make payments.

John

Last edited by JohnGS4; 05-18-06 at 07:39 AM.
Old 10-25-05, 06:05 AM
corkycal
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

if there are any extra monthly maintenance fees, you should state it so the buyer is informed. it sounds like a heck of a deal if there is no extra $ but the one time $6k.

good luck with your sale.
Old 10-25-05, 08:20 AM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

there are no monthly fees. 6000 will pay the contract in full. there is a yearly fee of 300property fee. thats it

john

Last edited by JohnGS4; 05-09-06 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-25-05, 12:01 PM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

john, whats up buddy... hit me up on aim/aol... i got a few questions for u b/c i dont understand something... i may be interested.
Old 05-09-06, 11:24 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Bringing this back to life. I am going to sell this thing. If you have any more questions hit me up, i will be able to answer 99% of your questions about the timeshare. 23,000 points anually total of 46,000 on it now. Ready to go, any time of the year. RCI.com if you want to research the timeshare before hand. Selling for half of the initial price. $3000 buys you the deed, paid in full, only have to pay yearly maintenance/property fees $300 to keep it active with hotel. This is for Coconut Malorie Resort 5 Star hotel in Ocean City Maryland, but does not have to be used there, can be used and any RCI location or traded in for cruises or stays at Disney!!!!

John

Last edited by JohnGS4; 05-09-06 at 11:27 PM.
Old 05-11-06, 01:48 PM
minty99z
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JohnGS4
Bringing this back to life. I am going to sell this thing. If you have any more questions hit me up, i will be able to answer 99% of your questions about the timeshare. 23,000 points anually total of 46,000 on it now. Ready to go, any time of the year. RCI.com if you want to research the timeshare before hand. Selling for half of the initial price. $3000 buys you the deed, paid in full, only have to pay yearly maintenance/property fees $300 to keep it active with hotel. This is for Coconut Malorie Resort 5 Star hotel in Ocean City Maryland, but does not have to be used there, can be used and any RCI location or traded in for cruises or stays at Disney!!!!

John
I would like to see a copy of the contract that we would need to sign. I am pretty interested. Will do some research on the website tonight.
email me at minty99z@yahoo.com or PM me
Thanks
Old 05-11-06, 02:33 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Sent you a PM!!

John
Old 05-11-06, 03:36 PM
minty99z
Pole Position

Originally Posted by JohnGS4
For those who don't understand....

I owned a timeshare that was once a week program. That was "property" at Coconut Malorie Resort in Ocean City Md. That is my main hotel. I bout the timeshare through them. The points system is new, and no longer follows the week program where you have to have a week in a certain zone to be albe to use it. Having these points will allow you to trade in for a week at one of the hotels, considering you have acquired the appropriate number of points to use for that week (ie RCI supported hotel in France- 31000 Points, from the 33,000 you acquire in a year will leave you with a total of 2000 points) If you do not book in time, same as any timeshare, you will not get it. If you book it in time, you turn over your points for a week. Basically, instead of having to be stuck in one time frame, you buy points and the better the time frame, the more points you spend (i.e. red zone= more points, white zone=less points) You can find info on this with RCI.com . The $6000 will pay the contract off, and then will be signed over in the purchaser's name, debt free, or i can sign it over and they can continue to make payments.

John
In this post you say that you acruire 33,000 a year...in your first post it says 23,000 a year and you have 46,000 points. Which one is it per year, 23 or 33?
Old 05-17-06, 07:46 PM
BklynJay
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Interested....

What's your number for a few questions..... jay_kabigting@yahoo.com
Old 05-18-06, 07:36 AM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

It is 23,000 points I didn't have everything right in front of me the first time. I corrected it in my second post when i brought it back to life.

John
Old 05-18-06, 08:07 AM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Sent you an e-mail.

John