FS: 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-05, 10:05 AM
Toyota_F1
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2004 Toyota Matrix XRS

$14,800 - This is my payoff price on the loan, I have a new IS350 on the way and can't afford 3 car payments right now!

I am a Toyota employee who purchased this vehicle new in November of 2003, I have used it for a commuter car to get to work and back and the majority of the miles are from my long highway commute. I'm selling because I have a new vehicle arriving within a month and need to get rid of this payment. It is a silver car with the black/gray interior. Has 58,XXX miles (still driving it for the moment).

Has never been smoked in and has never been involved of an accident of any kind. Interior and exterior are in excellent condition and I have all service records. This is the 6 speed manual XRS model with the 180hp 2ZZ Toyota engine. Has the 17 inch alloy wheels and XRS aero kit. Great fun to drive and very useful with the fold down rear seats that allow for a ton of cargo room. Front passenger seat also folds flat. Has the 6 disc in dash CD changer. New tires 10,000 miles ago.

7 year/100,000 mile warranty purchased through Toyota Financial Services when I purchased the car. Has also been covered under warranty through my insurance carrier GEICO (their MBI program)which is transferrable if you also use GEICO. I use only 93 Octane premium fuel (or 91 octane if 93 isn't available). There is one small crack in the trunk trim where some cargo slid during acceleration, this is in a spot normally covered by the cargo cover and in no way changes the functionality of the vehicle. I've been extremely happy with the car but just can't afford to keep it with the new car on the way. Pics available upon request.

Please PM me if you need any other info or pics.
Old 12-22-05, 01:28 PM
Toyota_F1
Pole Position

BUMP

I'm going to revise the price I need as I just came into some money and can pay down the payoff price a bit... stay tuned and PM me for info and pics....
Old 12-27-05, 01:09 PM
Toyota_F1
Pole Position

I need to get rid of this beast as the Lexus is only a few weeks away! I need $14,200 to pay off the Matrix and I may also be willing to throw in our "well used" 1993 Camry V6 XLE (it's not perfect but it runs and drives ok!) That's 2 cars for the price of 1! I'll try to put up pics tonite.

thanks!