Complete Twin Turbo VVT-i Swap + Bonuses

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-06, 08:16 PM
BadAssGS3T
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete Twin Turbo VVT-i Swap + Bonuses

My 2002 Twin turbo GS was recently totaled. As a result, I have a complete VVT-i twin turbo swap available.

Many have attempted the swap and failed. It is not an easy swap and it can get very expensive. You will need a competent shop to do it for you.

I have made arrangements with the shop that did my swap so that if you buy this motor, you won't have to spend an arm and a leg and have your car down for months as it happened to me previously. They already learned everything from doing my car and they will do the swap for you at only a fraction of the $13,000 charged by SP engineering for the same job.

One of the members had expressed interest before via PM but since I have not heard anything else from him, I am listing the set up for sale with all the electronics, piping, etc...I am not interested in taking anything apart so please don't ask.

Here is what I have:
The motor came from a 2002 2JZ-GTE VVT-i. Unlike most of the 2JZ GTEs you will find, this is NOT a high milleage motor. Willie Yee sales manager of HKS USA can attest to that. When I bought the motor from him, it only had 12,000 miles and since then, I have put around 10,000 additional miles on the motor.

The beefed up Aristo transmission is also part of the package. It will hold 500rwhp easily. If you have a newer GS300 with tiptronic, this particular transmission ALSO supports the tiptronic function and you can shift gears from your steering wheel.

I had an upgraded Mine computer but unfortunately, it was crashed during the accident. I will include a stock 2JZ GTE VVT-i computer with the package.

Also included are BRAND NEW WITH UNBROKEN SEAL Aristo motor mounts directly imported from Japan which will allow for this motor to seat in the engine compartment with no cutting or welding.

You will also get US specs turbos and US specs 550cc injectors with the converter box to switch from the less responsive high impedance system to the more responsive low impedance system.

Included is also the HKS EVC PRO. This $1200 boost controller is the only unit capable of learning the boost curve of the twin turbo set up and it makes use of its fuzzy logic to allow you to boost much sooner.

The HKS SLD Type II will take care of the 112 MPH limitation imposed to Japanese spec motors

The boost cut controller is a masterpiece made by TRL performance. Unlike the Greddy and HKS units, this little gem allows you to raise the limit at which boost cut occurs instead of eliminating that feature completely. More expensive than Greddy or HKS but well worth it since it still allow for your motor to be protected in case anything was to go wrong.

Polished HKS intercooler piping with 4 row bar and plate intercooler and 40 mm Tial blow off valve.

This set up plus my HKS intake, which unfortunately was damaged during the accident, made over 460rwhp with more than 500 rwt!. I will sell it complete for $7000. And I have three bonuses for you!

BONUS 1: BRAND NEW high volume walbro 255 fuel pump AND fuel return line. Unlike the Supra and Twin Turbo Aristo, our cars don't come with a fuel return line. If you are going to make any kind of serious power, this is a must have! That's a $500 value!

BONUS 2: COMPLETE SET OF TWIN TURBO SUPRA BRAKES. You will need them to be able to stop your car with all that added power! I have both FRONT AND REAR CALIPERS with less than 10,000 miles and the pads for the front calipers are less than a week old . That's over $1000 value!

BONUS 3: HALF OFF the regular install price. Knowing how much money I spent on this car, the guys at the shop have offered to do the install for only $3,500 as opposed to thier regular rate of $7,000 (I actually spent much more than that and was without a car for months while they were trying to figure out the electronics.) Turn around time is about 2 weeks and EVERYTHING in your car will work just like stock!
Old 01-25-06, 08:34 PM
modifyd
Pole Position

Pm'd you.....
Old 01-25-06, 08:42 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Knowing the stupid amount of money that I have in my TT 1UZ, $10 grand is a damn good deal for this set up installed....

Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-28-06, 08:53 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh man !!! Just saw this

Im actually picking up a friend's GS and this would be the icing on the cake

Good Luck with the sale
Old 01-29-06, 12:38 AM
benzo555
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW.. wished I had the cash for it...
Old 01-29-06, 08:47 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TLW
Oh man !!! Just saw this

Im actually picking up a friend's GS and this would be the icing on the cake

Good Luck with the sale
You are buying a second GS?? Where is the first?

Jonny
Old 02-15-06, 04:35 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Dx3
You are buying a second GS?? Where is the first?

Jonny

oh its here..she's just sleeping. As soon as this weather gets better ..it is on

Nick ...soon... very soon
Old 02-16-06, 10:56 AM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I don't know how many times I keep reading this page over and over
I am totally salivating over this.

Somebody please buy this setup so I can live out my envy through someone

Shouldn't this be over in the GS classifieds for more exposure???
Old 02-16-06, 08:50 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

It's in the works
Old 03-01-06, 07:34 AM
sockfocks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

damn i need to win the lottery!!!!
Old 03-07-06, 05:25 PM
BadAssGS3T
Driver

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I don't know how many times I keep reading this page over and over
I am totally salivating over this.

Somebody please buy this setup so I can live out my envy through someone

Shouldn't this be over in the GS classifieds for more exposure???
Actually, I need to apoogize for not posting this sooner but this set up has been off the market for a while. One oi the members here, he could identify himself if he wants to , snatched it way before your posting after we came to an agreement. I have some GS specific items that I will be posting in the GS section. Don't worry, the set up will go to a good home