Anyone in the NE area want a Gtech?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-06, 05:16 AM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone in the NE area want a Gtech?

I bought a G-Tech Pro RR back in january and used it a few times in my LX and LS. After finding out my truck does a solid 8.6second 0-60 with a full tank im bored of it since i cant use the autocross features with a SUV.

I was going to post this in the classifieds area but i couldnt figure out where the hell it was most appropriate so any admin/mod you can feel free to move there where its needed. HOWEVER
I would rather not ship this thing and just meet up with teh buyer and give it to them in person. It costed me 342 dollars but since ya, its used im willing to part with it for 240 or best offer. Anyone in the NELOC area who would like to buy it please PM me or email me at stickshift964@gmail.com I need to get rid of stuff i dont use anymore because i want to buy HIDs for my Lows and Fogs.

And just to clarify, the RR is the full featured G-Tech Pro with the autocross and the computer software.
Old 04-07-06, 05:05 PM
1loudLX
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just checking that nobody from CL wants this as i will start trying other ways to sell this thing.