2 Portable DVD Players for sale!! Priced to GO NOW!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-06, 08:39 AM
IWanalexus
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Portable DVD Players for sale!! Priced to GO NOW!!

Alright folks, I Need money, and SOON!!! I'm letting my 2 portable dvd players go ASAP because, I need to get a few dollars as soon as I can.
I DO NOT HAVE A DIGICAM BUT THE MODEL #'s are as follows

FIRST>>>>>> PANASONIC DVD-LV55- Will come with remote, battery, Cords, In Near Mint Condition, I dont take it out it stays in my room for the most part, I would like to get $100 Shipped for that

SECOND>>>>>>><<> I Have another Player made by CURTIS, THE MODEL # is DVD8007B and Its is a few months old, (about 3) Nothing wrong with it.. Comes with the Remote, Cords, Battery, Carring Case, Manual, And still has the Film on the Front screen!! I'd like to get At Least $50 Shipped for that one.

LIKE I SAID I DONT HAVE PICS< USE THE MODEL NUMBER TO GOOGLE IT. I'm sorry for the inconvience. but I Figure the prices are good, so you can look up the value.

If I do not respond VIA PM, You can Email me here at work, My email address Is Kwalker@wsfsbank.com.............

If there is anyone who wants to buy them both in one shot, then I'll make a decent offer, $120 for the Person who gets them both in one shot, ONLY THING IS YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR SHIPPING IF YOU GET THEM BOTH FOR $ 120... I will calculate shipping when I get your zip code, so LET ME KNOW........