FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX SE in NJ, 136k miles, 5 SPEED MANUAL, black/gray, $3000!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-06, 06:34 PM
MoogieBoogie
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: 1991 Nissan 240SX SE in NJ, 136k miles, 5 SPEED MANUAL, black/gray, $3000!

Price is $3000.

Specifications

- SE model
- 135,xxx original miles
- black exterior, gray/black cloth interior
- fourth owner
- no accidents
- 5 speed manual transmission with original clutch (was driven gently entire life)
- located in northern NJ
- original paint
- no body rust

Maintenance History

- included with the sale will be a stack of receipts showing oil changes and other major services.
- recent work includes oil and filter change, new Nissan coolant temperature sensor, new Nissan valve cover gasket.
- oil changed every 3000-3500 miles
- major tuneup done at 120k miles by previous owner
- starter changed at 120k miles by previous owner
- included, but not installed, is OEM Nissan full exhaust system (muffler and exhaust pipe), front brake rotors and pads, PCV valve, fuel filter

Vehicle Condition

- no body rust
- some surface rust on the frame rails - can easily be repaired
- small, light dent behind drivers side door
- some dings from parking lots
- front and rear bumpers are faded on the top
- paint is still glossy and shines well
- front carpet on drivers side has a tear
- since the pictures were taken, I've removed the side molding. Some glue residue is still left on the rear passenger side panel because I haven't had a chance to remove all of it yet. Took an hour to remove the parts that I did.

- front speakers were changed to Polk db650 with the MJM Autoinnovations template
- rear speakers were changed to Alpine Type-S 4x6 speakers. Sounds great.

General Information

I have a 1991 240SX SE fastback for sale. It is black with grey/black interior. Interior is in pretty good shape with no rips or tears on the seats. The carpet does have a rip in the drivers side area, where most people would rest their foot. The first owner was a young female, so she probably tore it up with her heels. First owner was a young female who sold the car after a year. Second owner was middle-aged male who drove the car strictly as a weekend car. Car was garaged by first two owners. Third owner was an elderly lady (in her 50's when she purchased it). She had the car since 1995.

The car has NEVER been involved in any accident. However, there is a very slight dent on the drivers side, right behind the door. The front and rear bumpers have faded from the sun - the third owner did not have a garage. The original paint shines very well.

Oil has been changed every 3k miles.
Previous owners kept up with maintenance as recommended.

As soon as I purchased the car, I repaired the slight surface rust on the rear passenger quarter panel (right above the wheel well) and on the bottom of the car underneath the passenger seat area. The work was done professionally by a very reputable bodyshop in the area.

Reason for Selling

With my work schedule, I don't have time to really fix up and enjoy the car. I've considered dropping the car off at any mechanic repair shop (to install the exhaust, brakes, etc) near a train stop on my way to work, but it's just not very feasible since I take the early train to work (6:30). I'm looking to sell quickly, because I will have to pay for storage on this car soon.

I am selling the car for $3000. The car is in the NYC area. Looking for a quick sale. If you've been searching for a S13 fastback 5 speed, you know it's fairly difficult to find one in such good shape these days, especially in the northeast. I'm losing quite a bit of money, considering the price I paid for the car, the new parts, etc.

Email me if you're interested. Absolutely no lowball offers will be entertained. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY, PLEASE!!!
briancho80@yahoo.com

Pictures

Old 04-05-06, 06:36 PM
MoogieBoogie
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts