fs: safc2, sparco harness, simoniz wax

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-06, 04:26 AM
morgan06
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default fs: safc2, sparco harness, simoniz wax

Brand new in box Apexi SAFC 2 Limited Edition, 1 of 500 made to commemorate their JGTC Championship. The Limited Edition has a platinum colored body, which is different than the standard silver, black face with white LED. Includes mounting bracket, english/japanese instructions and ECU pin readouts. $208 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Sparco seat belt harness, three point, 2", black in color. $45 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Simoniz System 5 paint protection coating. Includes car wash prep, and teflon wax. Have four packages. This is the same 'environmental protection package' that new and used car dealerships will attempt to sell you on a car purchase for $300-600. I've got them for $25 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S.

Paypal morgan06@snet.net
Old 07-13-06, 01:18 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 322 Likes on 197 Posts

Can anyone else on here vouch for you? You are not that old a member here and have only been selling stuff in all your posts.

Do you have an ebay id?

I am interested in the SAFC 2. Will the cost be the same to ship it to me in Canada? Postal Code is L6L6T9
Old 07-13-06, 02:02 PM
morgan06
Rookie

hameed - no, shipping will be extra to Canada. $217 shipped.

as for vouchers, DuttyLeXus has purchased a set of tires from me and Johnny0728 should be receiving his shortly. me not being a seasoned member of this board is understandable, but this is what I do. I get deals on parts, and resell them for profit and still at very reasonable prices utilizing forums- and ebay as a last resort.

click here to check out my ebay feedback.

paypal can be sent to morgan06@snet.net

*not my apexi, this is a web stock image strictly for visual stimulation of paypal accounts. will have actual picture this evening

Last edited by morgan06; 07-13-06 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-13-06, 02:21 PM
ptballer
Driver School Candidate

You only have one harness for sale? Any pics?
Old 07-14-06, 06:07 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally Posted by morgan06

as for vouchers, DuttyLeXus has purchased a set of tires from me and Johnny0728 should be receiving his shortly. me not being a seasoned member of this board is understandable, but this is what I do. I get deals on parts, and resell them for profit and still at very reasonable prices utilizing forums- and ebay as a last resort.

click here to check out my ebay feedback.

paypal can be sent to morgan06@snet.net

*not my apexi, this is a web stock image strictly for visual stimulation of paypal accounts. will have actual picture this evening
Please post pics of the actual unit and I will then paypal you the money.
Old 07-15-06, 04:40 AM
morgan06
Rookie

i am sorry it took so long to get the pictures up, it has been kinda hectic around here lately. heres two shots of the apexi and a pic of the simoniz paint protection.

paypal morgan06@snet.net
Old 07-15-06, 08:01 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Money sent to your paypal account.

I have included instructions in the email via paypal for shipping it to me. Please ship it by USPS air mail. Do not use any other carrier otherwise I will get stiffed with ridiculous customs and brokerage fees.

Please also mark it as a gift having a value of $50.00.
Old 07-15-06, 06:52 PM
morgan06
Rookie

The Sparco harness and Simoniz System 5 are going on ebay mid week, if you want them, get em now. Pricing is firm on the Simoniz packs, but can move a little bit on the harness. PM or email me an offer if you're interested morgan06@snet.net

hameed - no problem shipping USPS, they get all my business, and I will see them Monday morning. I cannot guarantee the $50 gift stipulation, due to insurance coverages and thats taking a risk I can't accept.
Old 07-16-06, 09:40 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

hameed - no problem shipping USPS, they get all my business, and I will see them Monday morning. I cannot guarantee the $50 gift stipulation, due to insurance coverages and thats taking a risk I can't accept.
That is a risk that you may not want to take, but I am willing to take.
Old 07-16-06, 12:24 PM
morgan06
Rookie

Hameed- I'm not trying to get off on the wrong foot on a new board, and I hope your attitude isn't a representation of the rest of the board either, but... Of course it's a risk you're willing to take, if the item is damaged or lost in transit and only insured as a 'gift worth $50'- it's not your $150 thats going to make up the difference, it is mine.

So I respectfully ask you to either have some consideration for a seller, or you can send me an email - morgan06@snet.net - stating the following paragraph, and I will more than GLADLY declare this as a $50 item.

'It was my own idea, that I, (your full name), put forward without the suggestion of the seller, to have a $200 item insured for only $50. Consequently, if the seller provides viable tracking information and the product is either lost or damaged in transit, I will not ask for a refund of any amount and will not file a claim with PayPal.'

sale is pending on the sparco harness, money talks gentleman and ladies.
Old 07-17-06, 06:57 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hameed- I'm not trying to get off on the wrong foot on a new board, and I hope your attitude isn't a representation of the rest of the board either, but... Of course it's a risk you're willing to take, if the item is damaged or lost in transit and only insured as a 'gift worth $50'- it's not your $150 thats going to make up the difference, it is mine.

So I respectfully ask you to either have some consideration for a seller, or you can send me an email - morgan06@snet.net - stating the following paragraph, and I will more than GLADLY declare this as a $50 item.

'It was my own idea, that I, (your full name), put forward without the suggestion of the seller, to have a $200 item insured for only $50. Consequently, if the seller provides viable tracking information and the product is either lost or damaged in transit, I will not ask for a refund of any amount and will not file a claim with PayPal.
Morgan,

1. First off, I have been a member here for almost 4 years in very good standing.

2. What are you generalizing by saying my "attitude" may or may not be representative of this board??? What the heck is that supposed to mean anyway??

3. I have paid for the SAFC 2 in full over days ago. Money talks - as you so eloquently put it. So what's the problem here??

I have made countless transactions on ebay and here (both selling and buying) asking for the exact same thing that I asked you. This is the first time a seller is reacting the way you have reacted - that I am disrespecting you and second that my attitude is a major problem..........

Do you want to sell the SAFC 2 or not? If you don't want my money, please initiate a refund ASAP if you think my request is a major attitude problem or disrespectful.

I already stated in very clear terms that I am willing to take the risk.

If you are not willing to mark the item as a gift of $50.00, please don't waste your time or my time by replying with another long winded diatribe about my so called "attitude". Just refund my money.
Old 07-17-06, 10:04 AM
morgan06
Rookie

hameed - payment received saturday 07/15, package shipped via USPS to Ontario, Canada 07/17.

ptballer - check your PM.

apexi is sold, sparco is still for sale.