toyota tacoma lift kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-06, 05:54 PM
carofchoic
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default toyota tacoma lift kit

i bought this kit back in sept 05 but never got the chance to use it. it is brand new and unused. my family and i are moving to germany for a few years and my dad wants my truck. he doesnt want it lifted cause my mom (asian) is only about 5 feet tall and has a hard enough time getting in it now. i paid 260 for this kit with the upgraded add a leafs and am letting it go for 200 shipped. i added what toytech says about the kit and if you have any questions just let me know. thanks

You are bidding on a ToyTec Lifts L.L.C. lift kit This new spacer design is made from T-6 aircraft grade aluminum and is CNC machined to ensure quality and proper fit. This is our best worry free design yet!!

WARNING : WE CONSTANTLY SELL OUR KITS TO CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE INSTALLED OTHER BRANDS OF "ABOVE THE COIL SPACERS, AND HAVE OVER EXTENDED THEIR SUPENSIONS, CAUSING BROKEN BALL JOINTS, AXLES, CV JOINTS, AND TERRIBLE NOISE OFF ROAD! OUR DESIGN DOES NOT CREATE ANY OF THE ABOVE PROBLEMS. BECAUSE THE SUSPENSION DOWNTRAVEL IS WHERE TOYOTA ENGINEERS DESIGNED IT TO BE, NO DIFF DROP KIT IS NEEDED ON TACOMA TRUCKS.
Dont settle for cheap rubber spacers that can crack, deform and make your truck loose lift!

THIS IS AN UPGRADED KIT WITH OUR NEW CUSTOM DESIGNED "LONG" ADD-A-LEAFS FOR A SOFTER RIDE ! MADE BY ALCAN SPRING For ToyTec Lifts.

These add-a-leafs feature diamond cut ends, and O.E. style anti friction end pads.
This prevents metal on metal contact, of the leafs which eliminates noise.

NO ONE ELSE OFFERS THESE IN THEIR KITS!

These are the best add-a-leafs we have ever sold!

-This is a complete 3" suspension lift kit that fits '95.5-'05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Tundra, and Pre-Runner Trucks. Tundra is 2 1/2" front lift

-Reduces body roll, and gives a firmer, more controllable ride!

-Includes all parts needed for lift!

--THIS KIT WILL NOT WORK ON 2WD TRUCKS WITH 5LUG WHEELS!

-Works with most stock or aftermarket shocks. Longer rear shocks will improve flex off road!

Longer rear shocks my be required on some 01-04 Tacoma's

-Can be combined with body lift kits to add as much as 6" lift! ( The red TRD pictured has the 3" lift , and 2" body lift with 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR tires)

-INCLUDED IN THIS LIFT KIT:
Our Type 3 CNC milled T-6 Aircraft grade billet Aluminum front spacers, top plate spacers, 6 longer top plate studs, custom ALCAN Add-A-Leafs, new centering bolts for the rear leaf springs, and a brake proportioning valve extension (needed for proper rear brake operation after lift). If you alter the height of the rear suspension at all you must install a proportioning valve drop bracket!

-This kit will add 2.5" or 3" to the front of your truck [Includes parts for 2 1/2" and 3" front lift] and 2- 2 1/2" Lift [depending on the current condition of your leaf springs] to the rear of your truck. Tundra's are 3" front and 1 1/2" rear lift

-Unlike other 'above the coil' spacer designs, our 'in-the-coil' pack front spacer design puts less stress on ball joints and CVs! When you move your entire coil-over spring assembly down several inches, like some of these mentioned 'above the coil' spacer companies want to try and sell you, this puts more stress on your ball joints and can over extend your suspension. causing severe angles on the axles, and cv boots.

Their spacers may work for a "street queen" but they are horrable off road!

When you use our 'in-the-coil' spacers, your front shock limits the down travel of your suspension keeping your suspension more in perspective with what Toyota engineers designed it to be. Thus, putting less stress on major components! [Our 3" kit comes with a small top plate spacer which allows some extra down travel... Keeping any extra stress within reason.

-Our spacer designs are thoroughly tested in the toughest on and off-road conditions here in Colorado before we release them for sale to you. Be assured that you are getting a very well designed product! We have the best product , and customer service anywhere online!

-WE ARE NOT THE CHEAPEST, BUT THE BEST! YOU DO GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!

-Do an online search for "ToyTec lifts" and then search other companys, and you will see we are well known in the off road industry, other companys are not, and some have very bad comments about their products from their users !

-The Full 3" ToyTec Lifts kit will allow up to: 32x11.5 OR 33X10.5 tires to be run under your truck
For more pictures of lifted trucks go to http://www.toyteclifts.com/photos.html

- Complete installation instructions are included.