Nintendo WII + extra game + orig. receipt + warranty + 2 day shipping

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-06 | 01:14 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Default Nintendo WII + extra game + orig. receipt + warranty + 2 day shipping

selling this for my bro. its a brand new in box "Wii" . i have it sitting in front of me now- just checked it out to verify, before throwing it on here, can take pictures of it upon request but it is indeed brand new as stated. i know nothing about it (im not a nintendo fan) other then the fact that he waited outside in the NY cold 2 days/nights to buy one because he is insane and now he decided since hes currently more infatuated with his copy of "gears of war" for his 360 that he just bought at the same time as the Wii, that hed rather sell the Wii then enjoy it for himself...if youre searching the internet for a "Wii" then you probably know enough to decide to buy this for yourself or not.. i will never understand heavy gamers its probably better off that i remain confused about the whole thing LOL. he wants me to inform you guys and stress the fact that its brand new in the box, has never been opened, comes with original receipt from 3 days ago (for warranty purposes) and "5 sports games on original Wii software" and has WIFI. the price with the system, software, warranty, fees, and shipping is going to be a flat $450.

for those that may say anything; im going to throw this on the table for you and him both- this is not price gouging like what is being referenced regarding sonys playstation 3 retailing at $600 and reselling for $3500+. i BELIEVE the system was $250 + $20 in taxes (assuming 8% sales tax), a few bucks for some type of extended warranty, shipping which will be about $25/30 due to size and weight, shipping insurance fees and paypal fees. yes, theres also a few bucks added to final value due to how rare these things are now. just as with anything else, rarity increases value. these things are sold out, and selling for a lot more on ebay. i could be an *** and ask for more like he wanted me to but theres no point. i could also ask for exactly what he paid for it but money would be LOST out of pocket thru paypal fees, shipping, insurance, the fact that he waited outside in the rain for 24+ hours and also the fact that he skipped out on work and did not get paid for the day) and whoever is going to buy this had the pleasure of NOT having to do all those things and will still have a Wii for their kids come christmas, minus having to deal with the flu they got while they were outside all day/night waiting. fact of the matter is this; ive spent the past few hours researching, and if you want a Wii and you did NOT put in the personal time waiting in line for two days/nights to get one, youre either buying it from me here or buying it for MORE $ on ebay because you are NOT going to be walking into ANY store and taking one off the shelf yourself and buying it, anywhere. if youre in disbelieve please feel free to call walmart, target, bestbuy, eb, or any other major retailer in your area and see if they have one for you to come pick up. they are sold out everywhere in the US and will NOT be restocked in time to meet holiday demands. im leaving the price low where it sits even though he requested i ask more for it in respect to daves requests regarding the ps3 sales that were going on here & in respect to classifeds rule #16 which states "no extreme price increases". a ps3 for $3500+ is absolutely extreme and unbelievable. what we have offered here today is not. look forward to hearing from you. PM me if youre interested and Wiiiii will complete the sale (oh yeah almost forgot..if you need a ref. check visit the feedback forum here on CL or check me out on ebay (username jdmtoyz).

thanks
mike

Last edited by upstateGS4; 11-21-06 at 02:02 AM.
Old 11-25-06 | 12:08 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

this item has been SOLD on ebay. mod please lock'er up. goodnight!