FS: NEW XV6700 Smart Phone Windows Mobile 5.0 Cell UNLOCKED. dirt cheap. VERIZON

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-07, 03:58 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: NEW XV6700 Smart Phone Windows Mobile 5.0 Cell UNLOCKED. dirt cheap. VERIZON

hey guys. i bought this phone a couple months ago brand new when i had planned on adding another line to my account. i bought it FULL price which at the time was over $400 WITHOUT contract so it is unlocked and ready to activate on ANY pre existing Verizon account. all you have to do is go to verizons website and activate this phone by entering its ESN number on the line you want to use it on. PLEASE do not email or PM me asking if this will work on other bands/services/providers etc. i can only guarantee Verizon compatibility even though it MAY work with other services & bands as well...read up on the phone/specs provided below and you will probably know better then I if you can use it with other networks, but as i said please make sure first before you buy....

anyway long story short; this phone is for sale because i never added the extra line to my account and this has been sitting ever since. NO minutes on call timer this phone has not been "used". i HAVE turned it on and browsed through the menus with the included stylus and tried out the internet with the built in WiFi just to check it out.. this is one of the few cellphones out there that actually has wifi built in as well and it works GREAT. you can also load on instant messenger programs and basically whatever you like. there are tons of windows mobile 5.0 programs, email handlers, games, IM programs, etc. you can download for free. all can be found with a quick google search. heres some info from verizons website and some stock photos, i will try and upload a couple pics soon, but i can guarantee this phone is in "new" condition because it was only out of its box for about 20 minutes and as i said there are ZERO minutes on the phones life timer...

"
The XV6700 is loaded with Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0, Bluetooth® technology, built–in Wi–FI™, and the speed of Broadband. It also boasts a 1.3 megapixel camera/camcorder with flash and Windows Media® Player 10 and a cleverly hidden, side–out QWERTY keyboard.

* Dual Band (800MHz CDMA/1900MHz PCS)
* 1xEV–DO/1xRTT
* 64MB RAM/ 128 MB Flash ROM
* Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0 (Pocket Outlook®, Pocket MSN® Messenger®, Activesync®, Pocket Word®, Pocket Excel®, Pocket Powerpoint®, Pocket IE, Windows Media Player 10, pictures, voice recorder, calculator, clock, alarm, games and much more…)
* Wireless Sync
* MiniSDCard expansion slot
* Built–In Bluetooth® technology
* Built–In Wi–Fi
* Main Display: 2.8" TFT 65K Color (240 x 320)
* Side Out QWERTY keyboard
* 5–Way Navigational Pad
* 1.3 Megapixel Camera/Camcorder
* Built–In Flash & Macro Functions
* 8X digital zoom control
* Resolution Adjustment: 1600 x 1280, 1280 x 1024, 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 180 x 160
* Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
* Text Messaging
* Windows Media® Player — Supports:
o Audio Formats: iMelody, MIDI, MP3, AAC(+), WAV, WMA, WMV, QCELP, EVRC.
o Video Formats: H.263, MPEG–4, WMV.
* Polyphonic ringer and sound capability
* Built–in Two–way speakerphone

General

* TTY enabled for the hearing impaired
* Hearing Aid Compatibility =M3
* 1 Year warranty
* FIFO for local inventory. B2B does not require FIFO

Specifications

* Dimensions: 5.2" (H) x 2.32" (W) x 0.93" (D)
* Weight: 6.5 ounces
* Battery: 1350 mAh Li–Ion
* Usage Time: Up to 5 hours OR
* Standby Time: Up to 200 + hours

* Dual Band (800MHz CDMA/1900MHz PCS)
* 1xEV–DO/1xRTT
* Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
* Wireless Sync
* MiniSD Card expansion slot
* Bluetooth Capable*
* Side–Out QWERTY Keyboard
* 1.3 Megapixel Camera/Camcorder
* Windows Media Player 10
* Speakerphone
* TTY Compatible
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3
For details on Hearing Aid Compatibility, see About Us — Accessibility.
* Meets FCC SAR limit. Manufacturer's highest FCC reported SAR 0.0987 at ear, 1.098 on body. Actual SAR may vary.
For more information on Radio Frequency Emissions, see About Us — Wireless Issues.

*The XV6700 supports the Wireless Headset and Handsfree Bluetooth Profiles. It does not support object transfer (OBEX) profiles.

* Microsoft Windows Mobile™ 5.0
* 64MB RAM/128 MB Flash
* MMS Capable
* Built–In Wi–Fi™
* Built–In Bluetooth® Technology
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M3
"

CURRENT pricing on this phone at Verizon is $399.99. This INCLUDES the discount for buying a 2 year contract at the time of purchase!

Buy from me today for $250!!! SHIPPED!!

paypal payments only. USPS Priority 2-3 business day/Insured/Delivery Confirmation/paypal fees INCLUDED.
Old 07-03-07, 05:23 AM
ExclusivIS
Lexus Champion

I currently have Verizon, however Not sure how the whole process would work? I just take it to a store and have them add this phone to my pre-existing account? Also about the phone, Can you use AIM on it or visit websites like a sidekick? Let me know, I'm local too.
Old 07-03-07, 05:36 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ExclusivIS
I currently have Verizon, however Not sure how the whole process would work? I just take it to a store and have them add this phone to my pre-existing account? Also about the phone, Can you use AIM on it or visit websites like a sidekick? Let me know, I'm local too.
PM'd. IM me.

for anyone that might ask this same question though:
-you can either take the phone right to your local verizon store and they can switch/add it to your account or you can do it online or over the phone. some verizon booths/stores will do it free of charge, some will hit you with a $20 fee. if you call and have them do it im pretty sure they will charge you $15/$20. if you do it yourself ONLINE simply by going to your account on verizonwireless.com and navigating to the "add/replace phone" option on the website under your account options there is NO charge. ive done this with all my replacement phones in the past and the process is relatively simple. you select the line of active service you want to use the phone on, enter the new ESN (youll find this usually behind the battery of the phone), and thats it. the new phone will become active and the old one will deactivate..you can switch back to your old phone at any time if you felt like it by repeating the process and putting the ESN from your old phone back online. if for some reason you have troubles activating it online, you call and tell them you TRIED activating it online and it didnt work, they will do it over the phone for you and waive the fee. its hilarious how verizon is with this stuff and their "fees" but thats just how it works.

-you CAN use AIM on this phone but you need to use a program like Agile Messenger or one of various others available for free download off the web compatible with Windows Mobile 5.0. if you search AIM or IM and windows mobile 5.0 in google you will come up with many different free & pay choices with varying levels of features depending on what you select. these programs WILL allow you to remain on AIM all the time free of charge/airtime but COULD use up your text messages depending on your given plan. the phone comes with a dock and a cable to hook it up to the computer to charge it as well as add/remove programs and access various applications.

-as far as internet browsing goes. if you are anywhere within range of a WiFi signal, you will be able to get online and browse just like a computer. its not like a crappy cut down "mobile web" youd find on a razr or flip phone, its like using IE on your home computer. if you are looking for use of the internet everywhere even when you arent within range of a Wifi signal, you would need to subscribe to verizons EVDO/data/internet plan just as with any other provider offering internet access with their cell service.

i think between this and the specs i posted in the first part of the thread, ive said all i can about this SmartPhone!

Last edited by upstateGS4; 07-03-07 at 05:56 AM.
Old 07-09-07, 01:41 PM
PEK
Rookie

Is this item still available?
Old 07-09-07, 05:06 PM
Caoboy
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's a great phone, i have one. the only thing that sucks about it, is that it's just too cool.

no need for an i-phone, this is everything it is, and more.
Old 07-10-07, 10:15 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Caoboy
It's a great phone, i have one. the only thing that sucks about it, is that it's just too cool.

no need for an i-phone, this is everything it is, and more.

HA! thanks for the bump. and yes the phone is still available, PEK i pm'd you
Old 07-11-07, 08:04 AM
PEK
Rookie

PM's sent.
Old 07-11-07, 11:20 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

sold. mod please lock it up.