FS: Momo Design watch...CARBON FIBER face!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-07, 05:17 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: Momo Design watch...CARBON FIBER face!!!!

I am selling my Carbon Fiber MOMO DESIGN SPEED (MD-014) watch. I have gotten a Citizen watch to replace it.
The watch has NO scratches on it anywhere! I am the original owner of this watch. I bought it new 2 years ago. I am also including the MOMO seat belt pad and the warranty booklet that came with the watch. I couldn't get a good picture of the face (camera won't focus for some reason) but the carbon fiber face is incredibly rare. I tried finding a picture of it online and could only find the red and yellow face models. In the pictures below, I have included a picture of a yellow face Speed model. My watch is the same dial/layout/etc. but the face is carbon fiber, NOT solid yellow....

There is one thing that is wrong with the watch, but it is VERY minor. I want to be upfront about everything though. The timer on the watch has a millisecond hand. For some reason, the hand is pointed at 9 instead of 0 when the timer is not being used. When it resets it goes to 9, not back to zero. I've tried to take a pic of this but it isn't coming out too well. ALL watch functions still perform perfectly. This could easily be repaired at any jewlery shop, I just haven't done it b/c I have this new watch.

I am asking $150 shipped for the watch. This thing new retailed for over $300.
PM me or email me at: anthracitettarga@gmail.com Thanks!

Old 08-12-07, 08:30 AM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sold...................