Sony 20 inch CRT TV **Local NYC Pickup**

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-08 | 04:51 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 10,000

Default Sony 20 inch CRT TV **Local NYC Pickup**

I have for sale a used Sony KV-20S90 Trinitron TV..It's been well taken care of and is in excellent physical condition and functions with absolutely no problems whatsoever..This is a relatively a heavy item so local pickup only..I'm located in Bklyn, NY..But I'm willing to deliver if buyer is in reasonable distance..

Looking for only $90..

Please note that the item is a bit dusty..I don't see any physical damage on it...

Sony KV-20S90 20" TV

Discover 20-inches of amazing television entertainment the moment you turn on the KV-20S90 Trinitron TV. Vivid images will flash on the Trinitron Picture Tube that made Sony famous - the patented Trinitron CRT. From the inside out, it's fundamentally different from conventional color picture tubes. This TV also... More
Discover 20-inches of amazing television entertainment the moment you turn on the KV-20S90 Trinitron TV. Vivid images will flash on the Trinitron Picture Tube that made Sony famous - the patented Trinitron CRT. From the inside out, it's fundamentally different from conventional color picture tubes. This TV also features Sony's exclusive Aperture Grille, which delivers a picture that is brighter, more dynamic, and more rewarding to watch! ??Next, immerse yourself in the Matrix Surround Sound - you will be surrounded with sound that is riveting. Enjoy convenience features like Auto Channel Programming, which automatically locks active channels in memory for scan-tuning convenience, Multi-Language Display, Speed Surf Channel Selection, and Favorite Channel, which lets you select one-button access to any 5 channels (manual) or the last 5 channels you were watching (auto). Utilize the convenience of the KV-20S90 as you watch