Search this Thread

Old 07-11-08, 04:01 PM
sportsfan8
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Lexus OEM iPod Integration Kit NEW

iPod Integration Kit by Lexus
PT545-00082

Access your favorite songs and audiobooks on your iPodŽ through convenient controls integrated into the vehicle's stereo system and steering wheel. Information about each track is provided on the stereo's display, making it easy to search for and play any song, artist, album, audiobook, genre or playlist.

Safely concealed within the glovebox, the proprietary iPod connector not only delivers the highest quality audio signal, it charges your iPod while you drive. Once connected, all the iPod's functions can be controlled through the audio unit controls or navigation screen or the steering wheel mounted controls to provide a seamless operation.

Approved by Apple, earning it the "Made for iPod" certification of quality.

**Conflicts with satellite radio - iPod kit cannot operate in conjunction with satellite radio.

$200 shipped

Last edited by sportsfan8; 07-13-08 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-11-08, 08:31 PM
IS250SoCal
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sportsfan8
iPod Integration Kit by Lexus
PT545-00082

Access your favorite songs and audiobooks on your iPodŽ through convenient controls integrated into the vehicle's stereo system and steering wheel. Information about each track is provided on the stereo's display, making it easy to search for and play any song, artist, album, audiobook, genre or playlist.

Safely concealed within the glovebox, the proprietary iPod connector not only delivers the highest quality audio signal, it charges your iPod while you drive. Once connected, all the iPod's functions can be controlled through the audio unit controls or navigation screen or the steering wheel mounted controls to provide a seamless operation.

Approved by Apple, earning it the "Made for iPod" certification of quality.

**Conflicts with satellite radio - iPod kit cannot operate in conjunction with satellite radio.

$210 shipped
Will this work in my IS if I dont have Navigation? I have an iPod Touch btw.
Old 07-13-08, 06:44 PM
sportsfan8
Pole Position

Originally Posted by IS250SoCal
Will this work in my IS if I dont have Navigation? I have an iPod Touch btw.
Yes it will. The song name will show up in the LCD display.