Wii+games and Nike SB Dunks

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-08, 10:12 PM
AM1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by boobstar
Dooms were being bought and then sold to people in line for 400 as they were walking out of the store. 135 would have been a steal if they were real. The Fish's are the only ones that came out. The original design was scrapped and they redid the shoe before it even came out. Anything besides the style I have would be have to be samples
about the dooms im not that surprised.....hype city. a shop near where i work offered them to me for 135 on the release date, i passed since i have a rule about paying more then 50 bucks over box retail. and there was no way i was going to resell. and they did release some of the fish classics to some shops (first one) i know cuz ive seen the two different versions, the second one is much better, anyways just wondering.
Old 10-23-08, 02:55 PM
boobstar
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These are still up. Im thinking my Fishs would have to be the second ones then because they are different than the ones i thought were scrapped. Its weird though because the owner of the shop where I bought these from is actually J. Fish's friend and I dont even think he received an original for himself.