FS: SOCAL City Pass-$150 each.Disney, Seaworld, S.Diego Zoo

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-08, 10:25 PM
iialcii
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: SOCAL City Pass-$150 each.Disney, Seaworld, S.Diego Zoo

I have to sets of tickets City Pass for Southern California theme park attraction. I purchased this month. I've used only the Universal Studios ticket in each book. Due to unforseen circumstances I had to rush back to the bayarea. Therefore I have no time to reschedule a vacation to use the remaining tickets. Still valid, no stamp of official first use. Im selling it for less than a 3 day park hopper at Disneyland. My loss your gain. (www.citypass.com)

remaining tickets in book are:

*3-Day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Ticket: valid for back-and-forth admission to both Disneyland Park and Disney's California Adventure Park; also includes one Magic Morning early Disneyland park entry.

* SeaWorld: one-day general admission including all shows
Option Ticket: Choose to visit either the San Diego Zoo: one-day Best Value admission package including unlimited use of Guided Bus Tour
OR
*San Diego Zoo's Wild Animal Park: one-day Best Value admission package which includes the Journey into Africa Tour, Conservation Carousel, and all shows and exhibits
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have used -the Universal Studios Hollywood: one-day general admission

great for a couple days of fun at disneyland, and San Diego Zoo or Seaworld. for the price of less than 3 days at disneyland.

PM if interested.

I would like to get 150 per booklet. so total 300+3%fees for both. Paypal shipping on me!

Last edited by iialcii; 09-22-08 at 10:31 PM.