Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Bump. Need these gone!!
Old 12-27-08, 04:23 PM
So Philly1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I cant resist....i am sooo thinking about this. Think i could some way some how put these in my hi's slot on an LS?
Old 12-29-08, 04:04 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by So Philly1
I cant resist....i am sooo thinking about this. Think i could some way some how put these in my hi's slot on an LS?
If it helps the face is about 5 1/4" diameter, there's a 6" diameter flange around the middle and they are a little under 6" deep.
Old 01-06-09, 04:37 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

TTT one more time, someone make me an offer!
Old 01-07-09, 01:54 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow. The economy hits hard. I can't believe these are still here. This is a great deal. I bought a set to do a retro a few years back. Although I bought the whole headlight, it was this about this price for ONE SIDE.

Yes, light output is not the best compared to some other projectors. Other than maybe the newest LS projectors, I think these will turn heads more than any others.
Old 01-08-09, 12:13 AM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Neo
Wow. The economy hits hard. I can't believe these are still here. This is a great deal. I bought a set to do a retro a few years back. Although I bought the whole headlight, it was this about this price for ONE SIDE.

Yes, light output is not the best compared to some other projectors. Other than maybe the newest LS projectors, I think these will turn heads more than any others.

Thanks Neo, I thought they'd go pretty quickly too. I've had these since before I had the GS and it looks like I'm gonna take a loss on them given the current state of things. If I didn't have stock HID's I'd be putting these in my car but there's other things that are a higher priority right now.
Old 01-08-09, 03:23 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Lots of Interested Members?

Originally Posted by Kyle Harty
Thanks Neo, I thought they'd go pretty quickly too. I've had these since before I had the GS and it looks like I'm gonna take a loss on them given the current state of things. If I didn't have stock HID's I'd be putting these in my car but there's other things that are a higher priority right now.
This sale has a lot of interested members that would jump all over this sale including myself, but it's the uncertainty that the lights work and that they have some defects that have yet to be proven to be problem free?

I think if you can show the lights illuminated and that the defects would not affect the light output and pose a probem, I think you will sell these quickly? Members are less likely to take a chance on these, due to the economy and the uncertainty that they will be problem free once installed?

Just trying to help promote your sell and become a potential buyer?
Old 01-08-09, 03:37 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by wringo
This sale has a lot of interested members that would jump all over this sale including myself, but it's the uncertainty that the lights work and that they have some defects that have yet to be proven to be problem free?

I think if you can show the lights illuminated and that the defects would not affect the light output and pose a probem, I think you will sell these quickly? Members are less likely to take a chance on these, due to the economy and the uncertainty that they will be problem free once installed?

Just trying to help promote your sell and become a potential buyer?
Point taken. I'll see if I can figure out how to get a hold of a d2s bulb to test them out; I don't know anyone local where I could borrow one, have to see what I can come up with.
Old 01-08-09, 04:38 PM
DarKnight
Lexus Champion

Received 52 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyle Harty
Point taken. I'll see if I can figure out how to get a hold of a d2s bulb to test them out; I don't know anyone local where I could borrow one, have to see what I can come up with.
Not that it helps much but if you were local I would help you out, would probably even take the projectors off your hands if it wasn't for the project I'm working on.