CA Swiss Grade Rolex Replica - Datejust Stainless Steel

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-10, 07:30 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Swiss Grade Rolex Replica - Datejust Stainless Steel

Hey fellow CL members
I have a couple of watches that I am trying to sell, I already listed one and have not had much interest so I will try to sell this instead. I am not a dealer or anything just need to get rid of these to pay some bills. Unlike the other watch, this one is quite realistic and looks amazingly real. AGAIN THIS IS A REPLICA. It is a replica of a stainless steel / white gold datejust. This is a swiss grade replica with a swiss movement, meaning the second hand is super smooth and this thing has a long power reserve so it does not stop the very next day after you stop wearing it. The date function drops to the next day at midnight instead of starting around 11 and finishing at 1 am. Also the date magnifier is 2.5x. Anyhow, this thing cost me alot more, I am asking $300. I am in the riverside area.
Attached Thumbnails Swiss Grade Rolex Replica - Datejust Stainless Steel-rolexclblue.jpg  
Old 01-21-10, 07:35 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Another 2 pics....the blue dial is the swiss grade replica....you can see the ROLEX ROLEX repeating pattern on the rehaut (inside the metal frame of the crystal) in one pic, also the detail on the bracelet is much better than the Japan grade replica I have in my other thread. That one is here....
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gen...-can-ship.html
Attached Thumbnails Swiss Grade Rolex Replica - Datejust Stainless Steel-dscn7158.jpg   Swiss Grade Rolex Replica - Datejust Stainless Steel-dscn7160.jpg  
Old 01-22-10, 07:38 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Bump 1 friday night
Old 01-23-10, 09:52 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

bump #2 ,,,,,,,,,
Old 01-24-10, 02:29 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

Great watches...

Try craigslist in your area.. I sold both of mine on my local Craigslist.. GL..
Old 01-24-10, 07:48 AM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

I will give it a try too, thanks for the tip
Old 01-24-10, 01:16 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Price drop $275...BTW I will refund your money if it is not exactly as I describe it.
Old 01-26-10, 07:10 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Price drop $250 SHIPPED
Old 01-28-10, 12:48 AM
GScooguy
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be Careful.

Im an avid collector of Rolex watches and I dont know if this is a good swiss replica. reason i say, on the dial of the watch its sates its a rolex datejust, which comes only in a jubilee bracelet band. this watch has the bracelet of a presidential model, which in fact, only come one way; with the day-date displayed on the dial, hence the model name presidential day-date. check out the Rolex website and youll be able to see what im talking about. you dont want to look like an idiot, sporting a rolex model that doesnt even exist. be careful what you spend your money on guys.
Old 01-28-10, 10:20 AM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

Excellent point - I hate to correct you but the datejust comes with either a jubilee or an oyster band, I ordered the president band from the day date model since I prefer the look of it much more. Jubilee looks too feminine IMO...you can get a real rolex with whatever band you prefer if you pay for it....Here is a link to a similar watch with the original jubilee band

http://www.swiss-wrist.com/rolex-dat..._p0QQ1166/info
Old 01-30-10, 08:09 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

saturday night bump
Old 02-01-10, 11:54 PM
GScooguy
Driver School Candidate

Default Show me the option!

Originally Posted by EyeKutr
Excellent point - I hate to correct you but the datejust comes with either a jubilee or an oyster band, I ordered the president band from the day date model since I prefer the look of it much more. Jubilee looks too feminine IMO...you can get a real rolex with whatever band you prefer if you pay for it....Here is a link to a similar watch with the original jubilee band

http://www.swiss-wrist.com/rolex-dat..._p0QQ1166/info
Exactly, the link you send us to for reference is the watch you have a replica of except that the one on the site has the original jubilee bracelet. I don't see an option on the site saying you have the choice to choose between jubilee and oyster band. Maybe you'd have that option if you purchase from an official Rolex dealer but even then, every time ive purchased from a dealer i dont get the option between bracelets. come to think of it, ive never asked to change the bracelets out. Im sure its possible but expensive a hell!! i mean heck its a great looking replica but id be quick to judge its a fake, 1st the oyster bracelet instead of the jubilee. 2 the extra defined rolex crown etch at the 6oclock. it just shouldnt be visible to the naked eye, usually you need a jewelers loupe. no hard feelings eyekutr, im just highly against fake, replica watches, handbags, or any of that stuff. lol glws

Last edited by GScooguy; 02-01-10 at 11:57 PM. Reason: better grammer. dont want to sound stupid.
Old 02-02-10, 09:01 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

For those who don't know the difference or at a nightclub when the lights are dim..im sure you can fool some people. Good luck w/sale
Old 02-03-10, 11:47 AM
dag8882
Driver

Originally Posted by GScooguy
2 the extra defined rolex crown etch at the 6oclock. it just shouldnt be visible to the naked eye, usually you need a jewelers loupe
To what GScooguy mentioned in the above post, what is he speaking of? is this crown etch really that evident? i can hardly make it out from the pics.. being that i was interested in purchasing this watch it would be nice if someone would chime in on this crown etch issue.
Old 02-03-10, 12:24 PM
EyeKutr
Pole Position

The crown he his referring to is a tiny rolex logo near 6 oclock on the face of the watch. The pics I attached are 3 times the real size and the crown is visible, in reality it is not visible to naked eye really. Funny how he bashes the sale here because he does not like replicas

Quick Reply: CA Swiss Grade Rolex Replica - Datejust Stainless Steel