CA Tech Technician Work Jackets Black

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-11, 11:22 PM
grego2
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tech Technician Work Jackets Black

I have two jackets made by Aramark for sale. I am upgrading my jackets so these have to go. I have a size Large and a X-Large. Both are black and are lined so they are very good in the cold weather. I wore these probably ten times total and that was from home to work, hung in my locker then worn home. I use my nasty dirty stained jacket that I have them launder at work for working on the cars. These are basiclly brand new. I got the large one first and it fit more like an extra large. So I ordered the extra large to wear over several layers of clothes and still be able to move. Once I got them , I found out that they could not be laundered so I couldn't get them greasy or they would be stained forever. They went into the coat rotation, that's why they are so newish.
SO enough back story, they are both lined with a grey fleece and have a cotton outer shell. Two inside pockets and outside side pockets. Have a silver, grayish Lexus logo on the left breast area.
$35 each plus shipping.
Or can make you a deal for both, I have several other jackets for sale so I can combine shipping.
Attached Thumbnails Tech Technician Work Jackets Black-p1050037.jpg  

Last edited by grego2; 12-19-11 at 12:19 AM.
Old 12-18-11, 11:24 PM
grego2
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Several more pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Tech Technician Work Jackets Black-p1050038.jpg   Tech Technician Work Jackets Black-p1050040.jpg   Tech Technician Work Jackets Black-p1050039.jpg