KS 100% Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Mens Belt *MINT CONDITION*

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-12, 01:27 PM
ISCjonny
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Silec
My recently purchased LV wallet has a serial number in it. if i posted something must mean i did do the research or know something about the subject thats being discussed or else i would'nt have posted at all.
Can you take a picture of what serial number you are referring to? From my understanding, LV uses a date code system and not an individual item serial.

Same to the OP.. can you take a picture of the Date Code?

Last edited by ISCjonny; 08-31-12 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-01-12, 08:51 AM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ISCjonny
Can you take a picture of what serial number you are referring to? From my understanding, LV uses a date code system and not an individual item serial.

Same to the OP.. can you take a picture of the Date Code?
I am currently out of town for the holiday weekend. I will return and post a picture when I return. I didn't bring the belt with me. I will look when I return.

And you are right. I don't know what he's talking about in regards to a serial number. This isn't an appliance. I currently own 10+ Louis Vuitton items (me and the girl) and none have a serial number. Some have a date code and some have nothing. None of my belts have them from what I recall, but it wasn't exactly like I was looking for them. Didn't have to since I bought from the Dallas Galleria or Nordstrom Chicago LV store. My attitude sunglasses by LV don't have them either and neither does my wallet. However, my items aren't as high dollar as the handbags, luggage etc. and that may be why.

I'm going to sweeten the deal, because I still have people who are hesitant to think that it is not authentic.

I WILL PAY 10X THE AMOUNT IF DEEMED TO BE A FAKE BELT. I WILL PAYPAL $3650 TO THE BUYER. NOT LEGIT MY ***.

Last edited by tungo; 09-01-12 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-02-12, 12:10 AM
ISCjonny
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Almost all LV items have Date Codes. The misconception is that the date code should be easily seen. That is a good way to spot a fake when the date code is in blatant site. LV likes to "hide" their date codes in hard to find places. It doesnt need to be a high dollar item to have a date code. Even my cheap little Epi Card holder has a date code. But you have to look inside the inner side pocket all the way along the seam line to find it.

Date code for the belt should be by the holes. Buckle - Model/Size - LV/Paris/Made in - Date code - Holes.

I'm tempted to pick this up since mine is pretty beat up, plus i got fat. LOL.

Old 09-06-12, 08:33 PM
tuterz
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

i can vouch for tung.. he dont mess with fake crap..
Old 09-08-12, 10:08 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tungo
I had a friend of mine purchase this belt for me while he was in Soho New York in April.

I have only worn it on nights out and random special occasions. It was never my everyday belt. In the 5 months I've had it, I've worn it maybe 15-20 times, if that. I have 2 other LV belts that I wear in my rotation. Always kept in a dust bag after wearing it.

It is in absolute mint condition as I take extreme care of my luxury items, but there is some where on the backside of the buckle and some very other small imperfections. The imperfections are from the buckle making contact with my button on my jeans, and just basic wear. This is common with the finish on the LV initial. You can't notice the wear unless you really look for it and will not be noticeable once it's worn.

I paid $460 in April, but due to my continual shrinking waste from training, I have decided to sell it and purchase the exact same belt again in a smaller size, or maybe even switch to a Hermes belt.

It is a 95CM / 38" belt. I wear a 29/30, but I am getting smaller in the waste and don't want to have a hole punched into the leather. I did that with one of my other LV belts and had to punch 2 holes and although done professionally, it still didn't look that great. I'd rather eat the loss and get another one.

$365 SHIPPED FIRM

jfc. why doesn't whoever actually WANTS this thing and HAS cash in hand just call their local LV store and check to make sure they've constructed these belts with the LV logo printed on the 5th middle square like the one the OP shows, since that seems to be the main issue causing the raised eyebrows as per authenticity... wouldn't it take less than a minute to call and ask an LV store? If you don't have time to do that and you aren't down with this OG cats offer to refund 3x or 10x your money back then you shouldn't even be in here dreaming about the possibility of owning a used $400 belt.
Old 09-08-12, 12:55 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry for not updating the thread, but the belt has been SOLD!!! I've been out of town for the holiday weekend. Just returned.

I will have the person chime in if it everyone is still suspicious. He knows about this thread, but is not a member here and I told him to create an account and comment on it if it is indeed deemed to be a fake and if I don't stand behind my word.
Old 09-08-12, 01:09 PM
Kevin350
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
jfc. why doesn't whoever actually WANTS this thing and HAS cash in hand just call their local LV store and check to make sure they've constructed these belts with the LV logo printed on the 5th middle square like the one the OP shows, since that seems to be the main issue causing the raised eyebrows as per authenticity... wouldn't it take less than a minute to call and ask an LV store? If you don't have time to do that and you aren't down with this OG cats offer to refund 3x or 10x your money back then you shouldn't even be in here dreaming about the possibility of owning a used $400 belt.
It's not even because of that man. For me, 3x the refund I was sold already but I'm a size 85cm lol. If you log on YouTube and check out all the legit one they all state that the logo should be at the 5th checker. Well, that because no one has a size 105cm to compare it to. And about calling Louis Vuitton, of course if I buy I'll call. But he got me at 3x refund so I believed him.

To the Op you don't have to prove anything bro. The belt is sold so you're good. I'll keep this in mind when I go to LV and find out more about this logo thing. I'm there every year anyways for the gf's bday lol.
Old 09-10-12, 11:04 AM
OneSiCkF
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heres a tutorial and its pretty spot on! On the side w/o the buckle, all authentic belts start with the print being on the 3rd dark checker.

http://jeedeesales.wordpress.com/201...-vuitton-belt/