Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 100% Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Mens Belt *MINT CONDITION*

Belt has been sold!!!

Last edited by tungo; 09-08-12 at 12:56 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 08-28-12, 05:12 PM
Kevin350
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This belt doesn't look like the Louis Vuitton website at all. The Louis Vuitton logo should be on the third middle square on all belt.
Old 08-28-12, 08:58 PM
tungo
Intermediate

I have receipt to validate the purchase if you would like. I assure you it's genuine. I don't support anything, but genuine.
Old 08-28-12, 09:39 PM
1sWt2GS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

damn i want this
Old 08-29-12, 11:47 AM
Kevin350
Pole Position

This is what the real one should look like in ebene but the graphite one you have should look exactly the same. I know Louis Vuitton make everything exactly the same. Unless their policy change that I'm not aware of. Are you going to offer a refund if the buyer takes it in and have it check at the store? I've seen eBay seller selling fakes with real reciept before. I'm not saying you're one of them but this is a lot of money and I wouldn't want a clublexus member getting screwed over for not knowing the product. You might want to call your friend and ask him.

Old 08-29-12, 11:55 AM
tungo
Intermediate

I don't want to jeopardize my seller rating on a fake belt. I've sold high priced items in the past on CL and have never once had a problem. MacBook PRO's, wheels, etc.

If it is deemed to be a fake belt, which I can guarantee that it is not, I will refund TRIPLE the amount back. I stand behind this. My college roommate/best friend lives in Dallas, and purchased the same belt as mine in brown at North Park Mall. I was with him when he made the purchase. He had it shipped to me to save on sales tax and I shipped it back. He sent me a picture and his brown looks identical to mine. Granted he is a lot bigger (105CM).

I looked at the receipt and it was purchased at the Louis Vuitton store on 116 Greene Street in New York.

I know exactly what you are talking about in regards to eBay. ***** that noise and all those fakes.
Old 08-29-12, 02:24 PM
Kevin350
Pole Position

Just your honest word and as long as you stand behind the product youre selling then that's good enough. Since your trader score is great so im sure youll do whats right. So excuse me and I'll let you get back with your business.
Old 08-29-12, 04:36 PM
sirblinks
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its legit, i have the same belt and looks exactly like the one pictured. id buy it and hope its fake to get the triple refund
Old 08-29-12, 05:13 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Thank you for the clarification sirblinks and I understand your concern Kevin350, but members need not worry. I'm a part of the community as well and would like the same protection as everyone else here on the board.

The offer on the TRIPLE refund still stands. $1095 PAYPALED to the buyer immediately if determined to be a fake.
Old 08-30-12, 04:28 PM
mikellucci
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Vouch for TUNGO - done business with before and he's a real good guy! Wish I could afford this belt but my kids Nike and puma gear comes first for kindergarten. Lmao!!
Old 08-30-12, 06:52 PM
Silec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

if its a real LV belt then there should be a serial number somewhere on it
Old 08-30-12, 08:54 PM
Quik208
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a 34 waist. Would the belt work? Your saying your a 30 waist and it's to big for you?
Old 08-30-12, 10:37 PM
tungo
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Silec
if its a real LV belt then there should be a serial number somewhere on it
You must not know LV accessories very well. The closest thing to a serial number on any LV is the date code, meaning where it was manufactured and when it was manufactured. Please do your research.

FYI, also in regards to LV being a French brand, nearly all of LV's accessories are made in Spain now. If it says made in France, it was produced back in the 80's and early 90's. Hope that helps.

There is no such thing as a serial number, or certificate of authenticity. I purchased a $4000 Louis Vuitton Mahina bag for the GF, EPI leather brazza wallet, and Speedy 35 bag. It didn't come with any of that ****. Neither did my Brazza Onyx Infini wallet for myself. The only thing printed on the belt is the model number, M9808 for the graphite and M9807 for the Ebene print and the size of the belt. That's it.

Chanel does have a CoA, but no serial number. Prada is the same way. I know my brands.

Thanks for the vouch Mike. Much appreciated.

Quik, if you wear a 34, it will fit you. The belt is 38" long, meaning it should fit up to a 38" waist, but you would be on the last notch. I would recommend anyone interested in purchasing the belt that the largest you should be with this belt is a size 36. Anything larger and I would suggest you go up to 100CM.
Old 08-30-12, 11:53 PM
ISCjonny
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Quik208
I'm a 34 waist. Would the belt work? Your saying your a 30 waist and it's to big for you?
It'll be perfect for you. I have the same exact belt. When i bought it i was a 32/33 waist, so i picked up a 90/36 LV belt. Gained a few pounds over the years so im closer to 33/34 waist now. I'm on the outer 2nd hole now.

If his belt is a 95/38 LV belt and your a 34 waist.. youll probably be using the middle or inner 2nd hole.

to the OP.. you got good taste. I daily mine so it's pretty beat up now. The black buckle is all scratched up. But the belt itself is still in solid condition. High quality for sure. GLWS.
Old 08-31-12, 11:31 AM
Silec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tungo
You must not know LV accessories very well. The closest thing to a serial number on any LV is the date code, meaning where it was manufactured and when it was manufactured. Please do your research.
My recently purchased LV wallet has a serial number in it. if i posted something must mean i did do the research or know something about the subject thats being discussed or else i would'nt have posted at all.

Last edited by Silec; 08-31-12 at 11:35 AM.

Quick Reply: KS 100% Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Mens Belt *MINT CONDITION*