92 MR2 turbo, $6500 (usd) w/ new JDM engine...Toronto area

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-03, 09:15 PM
lexusation
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 92 MR2 turbo, $6500 (usd) w/ new JDM engine...Toronto area

hi

i may have a 92 mr2 turbo , T tops, black on black leather for sale, if it interests you you can read on:

i have bought this car with a bad engine,... its currently out and i have purchased a newer JDM (96 model) engine.

both engines are out of the car now, the new engine is receiving all new cam seals, tensioners, water pump, timing belt, intake manifold is being taken out and cleaned out throughly inside... all new gaskets have been purchased,...all from weitzes toyota in Toronto

all these parts are still going in as we speak, so you can see the car and parts right now.

there is also a new clutch hydraulic line, fuel filter, few coolant lines, and throttle body gaskets, anything that looked remotely questionable / worn is on order as we speak (my mechanic did all the ordering)

body is clean, solid floor, no rust, etc..etc... original paint

car also comes with the JDM cluster from the same donor carwhere th engine was taken, reading 71.000 km (44k miles). Body has 190km (118k miles).

it also comes with authentic all japanese domestic market owners manuals (ebay item )

anyway, labour is all paid and the engine i going in as we speak, should hopefully be completed by Jan 31, so if you are an interested buyer and wanna see the car, do anything to it before engine goes in you are welcome to contact me and see it...it is located in thornhill.

type of questions i am anticipating people will ask and the answers are here, so pls read them before you email me.

why i am selling? I also have a 99 lexus es300... i will be trading it in + i will use the MR2 money to get a 98 M-benz SLK convertible

how much? $6500 USD, (10.500 cdn)

am i negotiable? if i get my asking price i am losing about $800. ,... depending how quickly you take it i may negotiate the sale very very little depending how quickly to pick up the car (because my SLK purchase is pending MR2 sale).. but i will not lose too much more than $800 so pls dont waste your time/ mine if you're expecting to get it dirt cheap.

can i tak it as is, and get my own engine and stuff? labour and everything has already been paid, engine an parts have all ben purchased, this is a very good mechanic who has done MR2's previously, car will be all done and ready, running in perfect condition by Jan 31, if you are ready to buy it. you can take it the way it is, hoever you want it, but it will still be the same, right now you have the option of seeing the car and engine before it goes in.

any other serious emails/ inquiries, email me -> sns@rogers.com

Thanks for your time.