Great Deals Share "great deals" that you have found online or in local stores.

GNC 30% off plus FREE shipping 24 hrs ONLY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-10, 07:55 AM
5gears-IS
Great Deal Guru

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default GNC 30% off plus FREE shipping 24 hrs ONLY!!!

24 HOURS ONLY:

30% Off GNC Via Drugstore.com + Free Shipping + 5% Drusgstore Dollars *OR* YMMV: 44% Off + 5% DS Dollars w/ BCB (plus more savings w/ Gold Card purchase) Plus BOGO
This is YMMV because the 30% off sale link may invalidate the Bing CB. But I have stacked Drugstore.com sales with CB lots of times (as have many others) and it SHOULD work if you follow my directions carefully and are willing to do a little work (mostly fill out a claim form and send a follow up email).

1) Open a new browser tab/window and go to http://www.bing.com
2) Enter vitamins as your search term.
3) Click on the cashback gleam in the search results that says 20% cashback for drugstore.com.
4) Copy this URL exactly, paste it into the address bar where you have drugstore.com open and press <enter>:
Code:

http://ebm.e.drugstore.com/c/tag/hBL...xzg7Q/doc.html

Now whatever you buy from the GNC store at drugstore.com will be 30% off plus you should get an additional 20% cashback which makes your net discount 44%.

You will also get 5% back in Drugstore Dollars which you can use on a future purchase which makes your effective discount 52.5%.

If your order total is over $75 and you buy a Gold Card the card is basically free (buy the card even if you already have one). If you spend over $75 the GC will effectively knock another 20% off of the amount over $75. In other words, you're saving 44% on the first $75 dollars and 55.2% on everything over $75. Plus you get 5% DS Dollars.

Also, some items are BOGO 50% off which will make this even sweeter.

If any one item you buy is rounded up to 5lb or more then you will be charged for shipping -- you can buy many items that add up to more than 5lb and get free shipping but if any SINGLE item weighs more than 5lb you will be charged for shipping. With discounts this big I wouldn't worry about any shipping charge, it won't be a deal killer.

If after 48 hours your purchase doesn't show up in your Bing Cashback account file a missing transaction report here - https://support.search.live.com/e...ct=eformcs. This has always worked for me (and many others) but it is YMMV.

Enjoy!!
Old 01-28-10, 10:51 AM
Initial G
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time to stock up on vitamins. Thanks.