Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lookin NICE!
Old 01-27-04, 08:45 AM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

lookin' nice, bro. i had that same bumper but didn't like it much on my car fr some reason but on yr car, it looks good! what kind of wing do you have? i've seen that before but i dont recall who makes it. also, those fog lights are "jdm" i believe cuz i remember when i had that same bumper, the stock u.s. fog lights didnt fit. i wz also plnning to get those set of wheels long time ago.......

were in canada are you? i've got families there all over the place: edmonton, calgary, vancouver.......

good work!!
Old 01-27-04, 03:44 PM
geees300
Driver

Originally posted by indypwr
lookin' nice, bro. i had that same bumper but didn't like it much on my car fr some reason but on yr car, it looks good! what kind of wing do you have? i've seen that before but i dont recall who makes it. also, those fog lights are "jdm" i believe cuz i remember when i had that same bumper, the stock u.s. fog lights didnt fit. i wz also plnning to get those set of wheels long time ago.......

were in canada are you? i've got families there all over the place: edmonton, calgary, vancouver.......

good work!!
thanks! the fog lights are the original usdm from lexus retrofitted to the front. as for the wing it's part of the titan kit from aerogear. i recall from last year your plans on getting the same rims but you opted for the lips instead...still a good choice tho. any leads on getting a jdm strut tower bar like yours?
i'm from calgary...maybe you can come up visit sometime?

keep lex'n
geees

Last edited by geees300; 01-27-04 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-27-04, 05:15 PM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
calgary, eh?..yeah.....ive got some cousins there as well.
i got really lucky on the jdm strut bar. very hard to find, though, and a lot of people wants it!..hehehe
yeah, i wz the one that wanted the opera wheels. gee, that wz waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then!
those wheels look good on yr car and i wish i can still get them. my wheels right now are sold to someone tht is still out of state h'ever, he will hv someone to pick them up this wknd. im getting new set
of wheels but hv not decided yet. right now, im quite busy putting a turbo kit together so, you know that i want more hp out of our gs! at least 300 something hp im looking at and that will be enough.

wish me luck!!
Old 01-27-04, 05:52 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

Yo Geees damm that looks good. I never thought that kit would look that nice on a blk car. I seen it in white and it kinda turned me off, but the blk looks good. Good job man. I was just about done with thinking of putting on kit on my car, but now i gotta rethink. Once again . good job , looks real nice
Old 01-27-04, 05:55 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by BLKCISCO
Yo Geees damm that looks good. I never thought that kit would look that nice on a blk car. I seen it in white and it kinda turned me off, but the blk looks good. Good job man. I was just about done with thinking of putting on kit on my car, but now i gotta rethink. Once again . good job , looks real nice
His car is actually a dark green.
Old 01-27-04, 06:10 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

I guess all that white snow is really messing with my eye sight then, seeing that its sunny and around 78 degrees here in south fl.
Old 01-27-04, 06:11 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

I guess all that white snow is really messing with my eye sight then, seeing that its sunny and around 78 degrees here in south fl.
Don't worry he was the one who told me his car was a dark geen. In the picture it looks black.
Old 01-27-04, 06:39 PM
geees300
Driver

my BLKCISCO thanks for compliments the geees is actually dk green
i know what you mean some kits do not look that sexy on lighter colour vehicles.

keep in touch,
geees

Last edited by geees300; 01-27-04 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-27-04, 06:42 PM
geees300
Driver

what 78 degrees down in fl and here is -50C
i have to head south for the winter
Old 01-27-04, 06:53 PM
geees300
Driver

Originally posted by indypwr
calgary, eh?..yeah.....ive got some cousins there as well.
i got really lucky on the jdm strut bar. very hard to find, though, and a lot of people wants it!..hehehe
yeah, i wz the one that wanted the opera wheels. gee, that wz waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back then!
those wheels look good on yr car and i wish i can still get them. my wheels right now are sold to someone tht is still out of state h'ever, he will hv someone to pick them up this wknd. im getting new set
of wheels but hv not decided yet. right now, im quite busy putting a turbo kit together so, you know that i want more hp out of our gs! at least 300 something hp im looking at and that will be enough.

wish me luck!!
indy,
forced induction huh? i've had my share of messin' around turbo's, chargers and nos...and now i'm back to na motors...old school that is. i do share your thirst for more hp.
some words of wisdom perhaps...
- forced induction is an addiction
- hp gains = headache pains
- going fast doesn't last
- be one with your machine
- respect it
- there is always someone with a faster car
and lastly...enjoy it and be safe

keep in touch,
geees