GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

retire my car

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-05, 07:30 AM
RIPS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default retire my car

Hey everyone... I bring sad news. I'm thinking about retireing my Lexus. I've had my car for almost 6 years and love it to death. I've never had a problem with it and it still runs like a champ. I swore to myself that this will be the last car I fix up. Now, a lot of you guys have seen pictures of my ride and I want your personal input so I can make a final descision. If I decide to retire my car, I'm going to put everything back to stock and will have all these parts up for grabs on ebay or on here if you wish... or if I decide to keep it, it's just going to sit in my garage covered up. I really don't plan on driving my car anymore after I get my new ride. Maybe just a weekend/city/show cruiser. No more daily driver lol, it deserves rest. LoL... it's funny because my brother or sister doesn't want my car. They're afraid of ruining what I put on it and you know the whole deal... don't want to be yelled at for destroying my car. I have all my stock pieces but still need the front and rear bumper. So we'll see what happens. After this car, I plan on purchasing another vehicle... I haven't decided yet but more leaning towards an SUV (family car). I posted pictures of my car and parts that will be up for grabs and will also will list them.

You can pretty much see all angles of my car and what's on it. Now for the list:

Jdm Admiration 4 piece body kit (front bumper fits only jdm foglights)
Jdm style 3 piece wing (100% carbon fiber)
Aristo foglights
Aristo rear center garnish
Aristo front emblem "T"
Aristo "vertex edtion" door emblems
Aristo "3.0V" turbo emblem
Aristo cam cover "Toyota 3000"
Aristo front strut bar
Aristo airbag
Aristo cruise control lever (words are in characters... will require trade for this item)
Aristo half key cover (my key has both the gold toyota and lexus cover)
Aristo carpets (two in the front and a three piece in the back)

I think that's all I have on my car up for grabs if I decide to retire my car. Well let me know what you guys think. I value your feedback.
Old 08-04-05, 09:24 AM
seeya
Lead Lap

how much for the whole car? Or the body kit if you don't want to sell the ride?
Old 08-04-05, 11:41 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

I would be interested in the aristo floor mats from you. How much do you want for them?

Also I have 2 stock bumpers, front and rear for sale since I won't be needed them. ( I purchased 2 jdm bumpers , thats why).

-bryan

Last edited by Wald GS; 08-05-05 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-04-05, 02:32 PM
Leets
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

trust me... DON'T GIVE HER UP

... but if you do, you wanna trade for a 99 Civic EX Coupe? It makes a great trade-in
Old 08-04-05, 04:49 PM
gsWarrior
Pole Position

part of me says keep it since its probably paid off and you've put a lot of effort into it but it does seem pointless to keep if u dont plan on driving it much after u get a new ride since you'll still have to pay for insurance,registration, and maintenance.

good luck on your decision
Old 08-04-05, 07:48 PM
RIPS
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, my car has been paid off and I've done almost everything I can do to it... but we'll see what's up.
Old 08-05-05, 02:00 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally Posted by RIPS
Yeah, my car has been paid off and I've done almost everything I can do to it... but we'll see what's up.

You still need exhausts, coilovers, jdm headlights,eyelids, windvisors, roof spoiler, and intake.

I think you should keep the car because I know how hard parts are to come by. The waiting time is a PITA.

If your mind is set on selling the car, I would put up a price that you are willing to sell it for and if it doesn't sell at that price, then part it out.