GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

Blacked out housings and DDEs :) (thanks Justin)

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-08, 10:50 PM
iNS0MNiAC
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW! those look bad ***!! c'mon GS owners send in your headlights these are a great deal. Looks much better without the reflector IMO
Old 02-14-08, 09:49 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by yusef
Hopefully my lights get here before or on saturday so i can put them on and get car ready. if they are...anyone at the presidents day meet can come check out AAC's amazing work.
I shipped them to you overnight, you should have a confirmation email from usps.
Old 02-14-08, 01:20 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AACstyle
I shipped them to you overnight, you should have a confirmation email from usps.
thank you so much
Old 02-14-08, 05:20 PM
LeXusFiTs
Lead Lap

Since I have been on CL this is the best mod I've seen for the first gen GS. Props to Justin and AAC!
Old 02-14-08, 07:26 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Glad you said yes, there was going to be a full scale riot if not! lol.

Headlights:

Foglights:

come on what happened to all the people that wanted this...these are some sexy lights
Old 02-15-08, 03:56 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

I just got my lights today, ill be putting them in tomorrow so ill get the pics up. thanks again AAC
Old 02-16-08, 09:55 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

I just got my lights today, ill be putting them in tomorrow so ill get the pics up. thanks again AAC
Glad they arrived safe, we repacked them in a much bigger box for the trip back. It was technically too big to ship Express but glad it didnt cause a problem.
Old 02-16-08, 07:43 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Glad they arrived safe, we repacked them in a much bigger box for the trip back. It was technically too big to ship Express but glad it didnt cause a problem.
yea thanks so much again...and let me say WOOOOOW! i just came back from getting them installed and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazingly sexy lol. i noticed they look better if you dont have the jdm driving light. but even with it it still looks good. i got them hooked into driving lights so only the halos turn on. its so aggressive looking. one of the best mods you can do. ill put up pics after i wash my car lol
Old 02-17-08, 09:23 AM
AACstyle
Former Vendor

I know everyone cant wait to see pics on the car!
Old 02-17-08, 02:33 PM
Lexinton
Driver

Hey Yusef...Can't wait to see your pics! Do you have an HID kit with your car? I'm debating about doing a retrofit and then doing the Halos, but I already have a kit, and don't know what I want to spend my money on more. Also interested in seeing how the fogs turned out with the headlights.

If you do have HID's could you post pics of what the headlights look like with the lights on as well from various distances.

Once this snow clears up a little bit here where I can actually dig my car out then I will be sending in my headlights! Don'T worry Justin, you will be getting more business from the rest of us very soon! Just impulse purchasers that's all. Need to see more pics to create more excitement!

-AACStyle-

Hate to keep repeating myself, but how much does it cost for you to do the fogs? Never gave a quote
Old 02-17-08, 07:55 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Lexinton
Hey Yusef...Can't wait to see your pics! Do you have an HID kit with your car? I'm debating about doing a retrofit and then doing the Halos, but I already have a kit, and don't know what I want to spend my money on more. Also interested in seeing how the fogs turned out with the headlights.

If you do have HID's could you post pics of what the headlights look like with the lights on as well from various distances.

Once this snow clears up a little bit here where I can actually dig my car out then I will be sending in my headlights! Don'T worry Justin, you will be getting more business from the rest of us very soon! Just impulse purchasers that's all. Need to see more pics to create more excitement!

-AACStyle-

Hate to keep repeating myself, but how much does it cost for you to do the fogs? Never gave a quote

hey man yea i have 10,000 hid headlights, and 3,000k fogs. the halos with the fogs doesnt look bad, and the hids heads with the halos looks nice. i haave pics but i dont know how to take a pic without it looking blurry. what i mean is the light from the halos makes them look blurry. anyone know what i mean? if someone can tell me how to take a good pic then i could get those to you guys....but i love them!
Old 02-17-08, 08:57 PM
Lexinton
Driver

i haave pics but i dont know how to take a pic without it looking blurry. what i mean is the light from the halos makes them look blurry. anyone know what i mean? if someone can tell me how to take a good pic then i could get those to you guys....but i love them!
Well, I'm not the expert on the subject, but do you have the flash on? I would say take that off. As well, see if you have different modes on your camera (i.e Night mode, portrait, etc.) I would also try taking different angles when you are taking the pics so that maybe it will cut down a bit of the glare. Lastly try turning the exposure down (to -2 or pending the cameras settings). Hope that helps. Post the pics so hopefully others may be able to chime in.

On a side note (if you don't mind me asking) how much did you pay AACStyle for the fogs?
Old 02-17-08, 09:22 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Lexinton
Well, I'm not the expert on the subject, but do you have the flash on? I would say take that off. As well, see if you have different modes on your camera (i.e Night mode, portrait, etc.) I would also try taking different angles when you are taking the pics so that maybe it will cut down a bit of the glare. Lastly try turning the exposure down (to -2 or pending the cameras settings). Hope that helps. Post the pics so hopefully others may be able to chime in.

On a side note (if you don't mind me asking) how much did you pay AACStyle for the fogs?
lol no i didnt have flash on, night shot made it brighter and greeen. i tired different angles but it still was same. ill try another camera, my other one has more options to mess around with.

and lol i dont mind, ill have to check my pms and find it. the price of fogs i mean.
Old 02-18-08, 08:22 AM
Lexatlast
Lexus Test Driver

lets see them pics yusef!

The only thing i'm waiting on is to see if I should get the lenses cleared as well or if the lines are fine... i heard the lenses look tacky when cleared (no offense to anyone that has it that way).

i also wanna see what the tails look like with clear coat, should be nice

and i still haven't received your tails ... usps sucks
Old 02-18-08, 11:42 AM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Lexatlast
lets see them pics yusef!

The only thing i'm waiting on is to see if I should get the lenses cleared as well or if the lines are fine... i heard the lenses look tacky when cleared (no offense to anyone that has it that way).

i also wanna see what the tails look like with clear coat, should be nice

and i still haven't received your tails ... usps sucks
im trying to get the headlight pics but lol like i said the pics come out weird. ill try again tonight. yea ill get you pics of the tails with clearcoat too, it looks much darker and shiny. and sorry about the tails, i thought they would have got to you by now. maybe i shouldve shipped them ups.

Quick Reply: Blacked out housings and DDEs :) (thanks Justin)