GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

My Aristo's makeover

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-05, 11:52 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Godfather
Don't be a clown ricer, I don't tell you what to do, I am making suggestions so that your car can be a show winner. It's what you want to do afterall no? You talk so much **** it's crazy.....

Karan is the ricer not me donut man. Your the cause of all the drama...
Old 10-14-05, 12:01 PM
lexus4jess
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric-GS300-
ya I know he's a punk
we should give him a swirlie
and bryan says I talk ****.ha ha
Old 10-14-05, 12:23 PM
Wald GS

Originally Posted by Eric-GS300-
ya I know he's a punk
we should give him a swirlie

I have enough swirlies to worry about ladies.
Old 10-14-05, 12:31 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexAristo
Karan is the ricer not me donut man. Your the cause of all the drama...
lol there's no drama. You have to learn to listen and take people's suggestions to heart. Whether or not you agree with them, look at them first before saying right away "nah, this isn't right, you're wrong." I'm just amazed at how quickly you dismiss people's suggestions when they are professionals in the field or have cars that are proven show winners. It's like telling an F1 driver who is telling you how to take a turn "nah, I don't think this is right, it's more like this." wtf?

And TRUE VIP style interior is MONOTONE, not two tone.
Old 10-14-05, 12:34 PM
lexus4jess
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 52 Posts

lol there's no drama. You have to learn to listen and take people's suggestions to heart. Whether or not you agree with them, look at them first before saying right away "nah, this isn't right, you're wrong." I'm just amazed at how quickly you dismiss people's suggestions when they are professionals in the field or have cars that are proven show winners. It's like telling an F1 driver who is telling you how to take a turn "nah, I don't think this is right, it's more like this." wtf?

Damn,Bryan.You have to listen.Then talk.
Old 10-14-05, 12:47 PM
Wald GS

I always take people's opinions, but in the end I do what I want to do. Your saying to take suggestions to the heart? WTH does that mean? You are merely stating that what you say is what should be done. Your the sole source of all the drama.. Read all the posts..
Old 10-14-05, 12:50 PM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question

[QUOTE=
And TRUE VIP style interior is MONOTONE, not two tone.[/QUOTE]

It is ??? So I guess half of the VIP cars that are featured in magazines in Japan are not VIP according to you??
Old 10-14-05, 12:50 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

I always take people's opinions, but in the end I do what I want to do. Your saying to take suggestions to the heart? WTF does that mean? You are merely stating that what you say is what should be done. It's like your bologne sandwich if you ask me. You like it, but I don't have to eat it.
Take it to heart as in don't dismiss it right away without even looking at it. Like Hank said, you mod your **** the way you want it, but don't do whack stuff. So when people tell you to lose the yellow tint on the fog lights for example, it's a nice way to say "Dude, it's whack."

And wtf is that bologne sandwich analogy? Seriously man, you need to change your attitude a little bit towards everything and everyone....
Old 10-14-05, 12:56 PM
Wald GS

Take it to heart as in don't dismiss it right away without even looking at it. Like Hank said, you mod your **** the way you want it, but don't do whack stuff. So when people tell you to lose the yellow tint on the fog lights for example, it's a nice way to say "Dude, it's whack."

And wtf is that bologne sandwich analogy? Seriously man, you need to change your attitude a little bit towards everything and everyone....

Yellow tint is not wack. You think you know everything, but you have no idea. I will not argue with you anymore because you find too much entertainment out of putting someone down.
Old 10-14-05, 01:00 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Yellow tint is not wack. You think you know everything, but you have no idea. I will not argue with you anymore because you find too much entertainment out of putting someone down.
Why you get butt hurt? Like I said on the other forums, it's like me asking someone "dude, do I look fat?" and they say "nah man, you look good!!!"

But asking a true friend "dude, do I look fat?" they be saying "**** yeah ****, lay off the donuts."

You don't wanna hear it then fine, do what you will. I never said I didnt like your car, it looks tight as ****, but I'm just pointing out a couple things that could use some changes.
Old 10-14-05, 01:15 PM
Wald GS

You don't wanna hear it then fine, do what you will. I never said I didnt like your car, it looks tight as ****, but I'm just pointing out a couple things that could use some changes.

Now that statement sounds good to me. If you would of stated that in the beginning, the way you stated it now, there would have been no problems. You can inform someone slowly and calmly, instead you seemed like an elitist, a mr. know it all.
Old 10-14-05, 01:16 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Now that statement sounds good to me. If you would of stated that in the beginning, the way you stated it now, there would have been no problems. You can inform someone slowly and calmly, instead you seemed like an elitist, a mr. know it all.
But I am. I drive a Mercedes E55 AMG, not a rebadged Toyota. lol I kid
Old 10-14-05, 01:19 PM
Wald GS

But I am. I drive a Mercedes E55 AMG, not a rebadged Toyota. lol I kid

Yeah..... right.... but u bought it with 75k miles so don't start.

Your paint is getting old too.

Last edited by Wald GS; 10-14-05 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-14-05, 01:21 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Yeah but u bought it with 75k miles so don't start.
But see, the difference is that when my car hits 100k, it doesn't fall apart like on your camry... I mean GS..whatever toyota you got. And even at the mileage I bought it at, it was still more expensive than your GS brand new.

edit: ok Mr I like to edit my post later because I coulnd't think of something witty to say. My paint is perfect, no need to respray it like on your 12 yrs old car. :
Old 10-14-05, 01:23 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

lolol ok ok for real though, Im just ****ing w/ you Bryanizzle. Don't trip on me!!!!

Quick Reply: My Aristo's makeover