Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he was comparing it to another german car's color
n/m
Old 10-23-05, 04:08 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
WALD THING U MAKE MY HEART SING................. ....

allmost the same paint as me but u got bently baluga i got bmw baluga........ whats da diff???
hmmm
but dats nice look we can allmost be identical twins!
What rims are those? Zauber Gettin?
Old 10-26-05, 03:02 AM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LexAristo
Thanks J!

Here's the rear for you.

I love this pic.... sorry haven't been on CL for a while and just saw this today.... car looks great! and like stated already... do what you like! if you like ur yellow tints keep *** .... in the end its gonna be your name as the person who modded the vehicle.

Criticisms for you..... the yellow is a bit strong, either balance it w/ some yellow somewhere else or tone down the amount of richness in that yellow. It's a bit overpowering which is why ppl stated that it sticks out like a sore thumb..... I guess its not balanced in my eyes... my eyes stay down at the lower half which i think messes up w/ how the eyes are supposed to flow over the car. I do like the yellow on black though, maybe a lighter shade????
I would definitely like to see your car w/ a polished lip and a machine face.... or diamond cut. I think i'd personally mold the kit, The top of the kit reflects a lot of light there... but then you'd be opening up a whole new world of troubles. now is it me or does the sides seem lower then the front and rear?

and and btw.... if you powdercoat your wheels black w/ polished lip.... i'm gonna go nutts and you'll only force me to switch up my theme of my car.... then sell...!!!!
Old 10-26-05, 03:27 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally Posted by UptownGS
I love this pic.... sorry haven't been on CL for a while and just saw this today.... car looks great! and like stated already... do what you like! if you like ur yellow tints keep *** .... in the end its gonna be your name as the person who modded the vehicle.

Criticisms for you..... the yellow is a bit strong, either balance it w/ some yellow somewhere else or tone down the amount of richness in that yellow. It's a bit overpowering which is why ppl stated that it sticks out like a sore thumb..... I guess its not balanced in my eyes... my eyes stay down at the lower half which i think messes up w/ how the eyes are supposed to flow over the car. I do like the yellow on black though, maybe a lighter shade????
I would definitely like to see your car w/ a polished lip and a machine face.... or diamond cut. I think i'd personally mold the kit, The top of the kit reflects a lot of light there... but then you'd be opening up a whole new world of troubles. now is it me or does the sides seem lower then the front and rear?

and and btw.... if you powdercoat your wheels black w/ polished lip.... i'm gonna go nutts and you'll only force me to switch up my theme of my car.... then sell...!!!!
Thanks for your input!
SIdes are lower than the front and rear. Damn wald...
Old 10-27-05, 06:39 AM
Stage3
Lexus Fanatic

your ride looks sweet! Its come a long way. Looks like you made a nice choice in black!

Last edited by Stage3; 10-27-05 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-27-05, 09:35 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts
Default ...

Not bad yo!
Old 10-27-05, 10:14 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

my fav 1Gen here without a doubt!!!
Old 10-29-05, 11:51 PM
roo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey, that's in front of my house!!

lookin' very good Bryan, I have to take a look at next time i'm in the DBC.
Old 10-30-05, 05:01 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOOKS NICE! Where do you order that wald lip kit at? I've been looking everywhere. Only thing I've seen remotely close to my likings is the Junction Produce kit and I dont want to pay 4,400 for a body kit. Love the fogs too, had them like that on my old Supra but I used Tamiya clear model paint, wetsanded, then polished them. Turned out real good. Would know by chance anyone that sells yellow bulbs for our fogs? I want yellow fogs but since my car is silver now will be black cherry or white in the future, I want to keep the fog covers clear. thanks and nice car again :thumbsup:

Last edited by mkiiisupra; 10-30-05 at 05:41 PM.