GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

New stereo- need harness! HELP! (94 GS300)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-05, 07:44 PM
turbogs300
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by xrobevansx
Sorry you can't read.

No one wants your ***. YOU ARE AN ***. No one is obsessed with *** except you. Stop trying to deny it. Practice your reading, Einstein.

Another reason you can't read: I was serching for a "DIAGRAM" (that's like a drawing. You know...what your mom hangs up on the fridge when you come home with them from school? In crayon?)

The search you have is great. I found that yesterday. I was specifically looking for a DIAGRAM there, genius.
Denial is the first sign! You don't have to lie, we will still treat you the same way. I guess following lines is easier than reading. I'd post the diagram, however it's time you learned how to read. Don't bother responding cause I'm not listening to anymore talk about my ***.
Old 11-08-05, 08:20 PM
xrobevansx
Driver School Candidate

Turbo-
I like the fact you can fool around and bust ***** as much as me. Thanks for the post.

I posted on craigslist about this and they f-ing went berserk.

F-ing hilarious:

http://forums.craigslist.org/?ID=35113908
Old 11-08-05, 08:35 PM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver

seems to me, you have issues. If you dont like the car you have get another one. It may be 12 years old, but its faster than most new V6's today(besides nissan, they now how to make some power). Also, My post is pretty clear as to what to do, I dont know what you need a diagram for, did you read the whole post? I realize that I cut the stock harness, but if the car IS 12 years old, and its not "nice" to you, then why do you care wether or not they cut the harness?! Anyway, why even pay someone to do it, its not that hard, if I can do it, you can do it. Also, as far as your argument with Turbo, who do you think helped me?! That guy knows more about the car than Lexus...so stop calling everyone gay, and try and think about what you really need, we know its not a diagram...just match the damn colors I told you which color connector to use...didnt I? Also, what new Headunit are you trying to put in there? Does it have enough power to push the stock speakers, mine puts out 240 watts x 4..which is 60 watts x 4 max. So about 15-20 watts RMS and It sounds great. If your max output on the deck is less than 180, Id be careful.
Old 11-09-05, 01:28 PM
Pianoman72
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Run a search for "diagram" in the 1st gen forum. Go to page two and look again...if you have any specific questions please post them in that thread.

Originally Posted by xrobevansx
Sorry you can't read.

No one wants your ***. YOU ARE AN ***. No one is obsessed with *** except you. Stop trying to deny it. Practice your reading, Einstein.

Another reason you can't read: I was serching for a "DIAGRAM" (that's like a drawing. You know...what your mom hangs up on the fridge when you come home with them from school? In crayon?)

The search you have is great. I found that yesterday. I was specifically looking for a DIAGRAM there, genius.
Old 11-09-05, 04:12 PM
xrobevansx
Driver School Candidate

bear, calm down dude. You seem confused.

I love my car. I said the audio shop said they don't like to cut wires on "nicer cars"
AS much as i like my car I wouldn't classify it with a new benz or BMW or even new lexus. I am a realist. It is a 12 year old car.

BTW- when did I call everyone gay? I think you have my posts confused with someone else's.

I really don't want to F with the car's stereo. I want to pay someone to do it. I can afford it and I would like it done for me. I usually do work on my own cars, fix things around my house, had home-mechanic-friendly cars before but I don't want or need to work on this Lexus.

Thanks for your input. I will look where you suggested.