GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

i want the demon eyes and LED key ring light

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-05, 01:13 AM
kgh31386
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Default i want the demon eyes and LED key ring light

is it possible to get those demon eye lights and led key ring for a 93 GS?
Attached Thumbnails i want the demon eyes and LED key ring light-910_big.jpg  
Old 11-14-05, 05:36 AM
Aristo94
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just look around on ebay they dont make them for specific cars but they make the tubes that u can custom fit, im going to be doing that to my car over the summer
Old 11-14-05, 07:37 AM
callaghan.
Rookie

those are super played out...every riceboy has them on their civic.
Old 11-14-05, 07:48 AM
kgh31386
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

ahh i see, what about the key ring?
Old 11-14-05, 10:12 AM
Aristo94
Pole Position

Originally Posted by callaghan.
those are super played out...every riceboy has them on their civic.

also depends on the type of style ur going for cause im going more tuner than big time "G-UNIT" on my car...i no the GS is a good cruise'n car but im not gonna go all g'd out on my car and put big o 20's on my car so honestly thats ur opinion so i think you shouldnt diss on what people want to do to their cause b/c u have a different view but at least encourage and "try" to compliment them instead of being negative, everyones car is a little piece of themselves.....not trying to be rude or ne thing but just trying to get my point across that im doing that to my car and i honestly think it would look nice
Old 11-14-05, 10:18 AM
sha4000
Lexus Test Driver

Received 339 Likes on 292 Posts

Originally Posted by Aristo94
also depends on the type of style ur going for cause im going more tuner than big time "G-UNIT" on my car...i no the GS is a good cruise'n car but im not gonna go all g'd out on my car and put big o 20's on my car so honestly thats ur opinion so i think you shouldnt diss on what people want to do to their cause b/c u have a different view but at least encourage and "try" to compliment them instead of being negative, everyones car is a little piece of themselves.....not trying to be rude or ne thing but just trying to get my point across that im doing that to my car and i honestly think it would look nice
im with you on this
Old 11-14-05, 06:23 PM
callaghan.
Rookie

the fact that u refer to car tuning as either "tuning" or "big time g-unit" styles shows alot. i wasnt trying to be a **** i was simply stating the truth...they are played out regardless of what vehicle they are on. did i say not to do it? no. do what u want to your car, thats the whole point. why would i say something is cool if its not?
Old 11-15-05, 05:43 AM
Aristo94
Pole Position

Originally Posted by callaghan.
the fact that u refer to car tuning as either "tuning" or "big time g-unit" styles shows alot. i wasnt trying to be a **** i was simply stating the truth...they are played out regardless of what vehicle they are on. did i say not to do it? no. do what u want to your car, thats the whole point. why would i say something is cool if its not?
because everyone has thier own opinions! ne ways i wasn't trying to be rude in ne way man so if u took it wrong in ne way, im just apologizin b/c i dont want to hate
Old 11-15-05, 06:38 AM
callaghan.
Rookie

because everyone has thier own opinions! ne ways i wasn't trying to be rude in ne way man so if u took it wrong in ne way, im just apologizin b/c i dont want to hate

its all good man! sorry if u took my comment the wrong way as well
Old 11-15-05, 09:34 AM
Aristo94
Pole Position

yea no prob man just glad everythigs cool cause come one day and either i need help or u need help n its me or you who knows how to do somtin n dont help each other b/c some stupid bs that was said!!!!!
Old 11-15-05, 11:20 AM
nyARISTO
Sunroof Surfer

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

who cares buy it and buy with the nitros kit ... then noone will see ur lights only get a glimpz of it.

Old 11-15-05, 01:14 PM
Aristo94
Pole Position

Originally Posted by nyARISTO
who cares buy it and buy with the nitros kit ... then noone will see ur lights only get a glimpz of it.

hahah thats always true!
Old 12-09-05, 02:44 PM
dbltakegs3
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default like this

this looks sick as hell
Attached Thumbnails i want the demon eyes and LED key ring light-headlights.jpg  
Old 12-09-05, 10:40 PM
Aristo94
Pole Position

hell yea they do! im gonne be doin tha same thing over the summer but im gonna sand down the lines tho! n make it look more retro!
Old 12-16-05, 09:55 PM
smuv gs3
Lead Lap

Cool

Originally Posted by dbltakegs3
this looks sick as hell
Did you do those lights or can you email me and let me know? who does mikeross37559@comcast.net

Quick Reply: i want the demon eyes and LED key ring light