GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

New to CLUB LEXUS, 1995 GS300-Work in Progress

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-08, 03:56 PM
jroman32
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A photo of the rear as of present day.,., order aristo emblems and the spoiler and rear kit,,, so hopefully it'll give it a look i been wanting,.,.we shall wait and see,.,,,.,.,,
Attached Thumbnails New to CLUB LEXUS, 1995 GS300-Work in Progress-100_1262.jpg  
Old 09-21-08, 04:01 PM
jroman32
Rookie

Thank you guys for all your honesty ,,, to be honest i dont really care what u think,, Joking,.,.lol,.,.,. but hopefully this Project comes out clean and diffrent Plus with the Original 1st generation STYLE.,.,,. Sorry for being late,, my camera was acting up,, had to borrow one from a buddy .,.,., also i have a another thread about doing a turbo kit on the 2jzge motor .???? Please respond to that thread and if you guys have ANY PAST experience going threw that with your car or know someone,,, please share the LOVE,,.,., ?? thanks.,.,

More photos will be posted soon,.,.,, thanks again ,.,.

Orlando Florida..,.,., Joel
Old 09-21-08, 05:43 PM
suprawhite
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Since you are in the process of get the Aristo emblem and rear spoiler, let me know if you want to sell that "Touring" emblem. I took mine out because it was gold. I convert all my emblems to chrome except the Touring. Thanks
Old 09-21-08, 10:23 PM
Young GS
Driver School Candidate

Default Should I Purchase This Car

Hey,

I Have Wanted This Car Since I Could Remember. I Have An Offer On The Table For This Car With 180,000 Miles On It And I Was Wondering If Paying 2300 For It Would Be Too High? If Not Please Let Me Know What Type Of Issues I Should Look Out For And What I Should Get Looked At As Soon As I Get It. Or What I Should Have Done As Soon As I Get It.

Oil Change
Tune Up
Etc.

Thanks

Young Gs Aka Hopefully In The Next Few Weeks A New Member To The First Gen Team!!
Old 09-22-08, 03:45 AM
dadewi
Driver

Jroman32,

What kind of wheels are those? I like them.
Old 09-22-08, 11:52 AM
deknick
Lead Lap

hey if your wanting the front and rear toyota emblems, i have the front grill and rear toyota emblem off my aristo if you would like.

let me know if your interested
Old 09-22-08, 01:23 PM
jroman32
Rookie

hey wasssup everybody/./../. This car never gave me any problems except little things like ,, starter and changing the alternator,, plus always recommended doing a tune up and spark plug wires,, these cars have Great motors and with general maintaince,, it wil last a long time,.,.,

These wheels were purchased from a dealer here in Orlando ,, to be honest never knew the name ., just saw the photo of it in his portfolio of books and brought them,,, i can found out ,, hes not far from where i live..,.,

I would like to see the Aristo front emblem ,, is it chrome or gold ,, send me a picture threw my email .,.,,i already have the back,, just waiting to install it after the holes are patched and painted and the spoiler is installed as well with the back rear kit.,,.,.,.,
Old 09-23-08, 01:19 AM
deknick
Lead Lap

your rear L is pinned on? that's gay, i'm sure the holes from the L will be covered up by the T, depending on the emblems, i know whe n i put my L on, only one hole had to be filled and it was the bottom one that was a couple MM's below the bottom of the L

just double check, cause you might not have to fill the holes

and ye, i sent an email your way
Old 09-23-08, 03:23 AM
tim8oland
Pole Position

how much did you pay to re-wrap your seats!!?!?
Old 09-23-08, 07:07 PM
jroman32
Rookie

Hey wassup guys,,

Tell me about it ,, i was told that there wasnt that many holes ,, sucks *** just looking at my car like that ,,,, i just got the emblem in today and unfortunetly theres 3 holes that still appear around the emblem,.,. thats o ight ,, my father in law has a auto body shop here in orlando and its not a hard fix.,.,. Anybody lives near the Orlando area i could give u a great hook up on any parts you have needed to get painted ,, just let me know,,,

The wheels are called U2- 85 by ENVI ,,,,,,

And also on the interior i paid a total of $400.00 for both fronts and rear to be re-done ,, Here in orlando ,, I know a great guy named Anthony near my father in law shop that does imbroidering and Upholstery,.,.,,.

Body Kit just Arrived today and cant wait to install it.,., plus spoiler,, new re- design aristo rear ,,, and JDM eyelids and JDM Window VENTS .,.,

Pictures will be posted soon,,,, STILL waiting for my TEIN COILOVERS<<<

1st Generation Team - Orlando FL
Old 09-23-08, 07:13 PM
jroman32
Rookie

also have a 1993 se sentra that is also in the progress of doing a SR-20det swap,, motor already order ... is on the way ,,,, Not like u guys care,.,.,.lol,..,,., its my WIFE car.,,,,,, she likes the car for some reason so i thought i hook it up for her ,,, so she is SLOWING my process down ,.,.,.lol,.,.,.,., take care guys .,.,.

Attached Images  
Old 09-23-08, 09:43 PM
bguild
Pole Position

hot ride. clean the headlights, they look yellow
Old 09-25-08, 06:54 AM
Young GS
Driver School Candidate

I Love The Car But I Must Say I Dont Like The Chrome On The Windows But Everything Else Is On Point. I'm Gonna Keep Mine Og But As Far As Headlights And Small Improvements What Ideas Do You And Anybody Else Have?
Old 09-25-08, 04:29 PM
butcher
Driver

Nice..so in regards to the door handles, did you chrome it?
Old 09-25-08, 08:20 PM
jroman32
Rookie

hey wassup guys... The chrome is coming off,, just thought i put it on ,, it was free,, but will be painted Black when the body kit is installed,.,.,.just got my tein coilovers today ,, so thats gonna go in real soon ,,, just waiting to put the body kit 1st then drop it to where it wont touch ,,,

take care

Quick Reply: New to CLUB LEXUS, 1995 GS300-Work in Progress