GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

supra store?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-09, 12:26 PM
chewy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default supra store?

i was wondering if anyone has delt with suprastore.com. well I have and it's not a very good place to buy your stuff from so beware guys. It took them 4 months to ship my ONE item and I was promised on my next order i would get free shipping. So I figured I would give them another chance and buy another product. And when I tried to buy something. they kept refunding my money and not telling me why and now they won't respond back for anything! Is it just me who has this problem or are they really that crappy?
Old 01-13-09, 06:27 PM
mkiiisupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a bad experience with them. I bought rotors 7/8 months ago and I find myself having to order a new pair. Tozer was a hassle to deal with IMO. He had a slightly sarcastic, arrogant attitude like he couldn't be the one at fault and made it seem like I was scamming him. I just wanted new TT rotors but they showed up warped and I've had to have them and my pads resurfaced (which he paid for but after an amusing series of conversations) and they're warped again and you can only machine them so much so Im now buying new rotors and maybe pads. He offered me 60% off my next order but I really dont even want to bother. He also had them labeled as StopTech rotors but recently I was told from a distributor that stop tech doesnt make a x-drilled AND slotted rotor...which my "StopTech's" were. I asked him about it a few times in emails along with other stuff but he never responded to that question. And since I addressed that somebody from that site added a new rotor with the same picture and description as I bought just without StopTech in the title, so who knows whats going on.

I've read a few other negative feedbacks in detail and a few more expressing their dislike for suprastore.
Old 01-14-09, 05:38 AM
chewy
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats foul man i tried to be nice and kept giving them a chance until i just got fed up and gave up dude...i emailed mark (the ceo) and sent him a compaint letter. i'll never deal with them again and i encourage everyone else to not bother and get screwed. where do you usually order your parts from????