GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

has anyone done an engine swap ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-02, 08:47 AM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

licksauce whats up dude, your better off just buying a front clip from japan, it would be alot cheaper for you, since you live in UAE. Why dont you just get a skyline and mod the hell out of it, I know there all over the place there (Im from Kuwait by the way) and there cheap as hell, we had a guy on the forums before who was from UAE (BBD) and he ended up buying a blue skyline there
Old 10-28-02, 11:05 AM
LickSauce
Rookie

check my website
http://community.webshots.com/user/theuae

I mentioned in my previous post about RHD cars and how it can be registered here so screw them!
Old 10-28-02, 02:28 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by LickSauce
check my website
http://community.webshots.com/user/theuae

I mentioned in my previous post about RHD cars and how it can be registered here so screw them!
Hey man, do you know BBD?
Old 10-28-02, 04:00 PM
BBD
....BANNED! :-)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

biggie27

we had a guy on the forums before who was from UAE (BBD) and he ended up buying a blue skyline there
ahh YOU HAD A GUY called BBD ?? what did I just fall off the side of this earth or something lol what I dont post here for a month or two you file me in the missing people section hahaha

my Skyline is BLACK BTW not BLUE how you doing biggie27 hope you having fun man ,,, me am loaded with work too many problems but anyways...

LickSauce hmm u got the old GS300 and now you want the supra engine in it ... lemme see I know a guy with the old GS300 with a supra engine its up for sale btw in good condition.,, registration ,, why do teh hassel in Dubai police when you can register it in Ajman without a problem most people do that.

chau
Old 10-28-02, 04:02 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Hey look who's back!!!!!!
Old 10-29-02, 03:33 AM
LickSauce
Rookie

Too Late Man!

After the accident I don't think I'll be seeing another Coupe-Turbocharged car for sometime.

That's why I want a sedan u know a sleeper

Anyway am going to try again and see IF I can find a GT-R again like the white 1 (Which is impossible) 78km on the clock and I think I will be getting that look If my parents see me bringing another TT in the house.

Am just wondering why is ur friend selling his gs300? any specific reason?

Originally posted by BBD

ahh YOU HAD A GUY called BBD ?? what did I just fall off the side of this earth or something lol what I dont post here for a month or two you file me in the missing people section hahaha

my Skyline is BLACK BTW not BLUE how you doing biggie27 hope you having fun man ,,, me am loaded with work too many problems but anyways...

LickSauce hmm u got the old GS300 and now you want the supra engine in it ... lemme see I know a guy with the old GS300 with a supra engine its up for sale btw in good condition.,, registration ,, why do teh hassel in Dubai police when you can register it in Ajman without a problem most people do that.

chau

Last edited by LickSauce; 10-29-02 at 03:35 AM.