GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

My NEW toy

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-02, 09:40 AM
alexamparo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My NEW toy

Yeah as most of you know I totalled my previous 1995 gs300 it was a nice car and i enjoyed it alot .....even if it was only for 3 months.....anyway i would like to thank everyone at clublexus for all your help b/c today i became the proud owner of a car better than the gs300....a 1995 cavilear baby complete with an aluminum spoiler, body kit and some thugged out 16's oh and a REALLY loud exhaust....yep it doesnt take a genious to figure out this is a very very nice car...its fast nice and will pull more chicks than any of ur gs300's....not to mention for like 7 grand less. so i will be leaving clublexus and i wish you guys the best of luck......I hope you didnt believe all that ***** .......Nah seriously though today actually yesterday i did buy a new car.....it too is a 1995 Lexus gs300 Smoke gray...gray interior....touring spoiler....and some 17inch wheels which i think are enkei(they are not loud or outrageous but they fit the car nicely..looks kinda like a very nice factory wheel...most people wouldnt know they aint original wheels)....I bought the car at a dealership auction so it didnt have the originals..but get this i got a 1995 gs300 with 95000miles for $7500.......my previous had 133000 miles and i paid 11500....of course i'm taking the risk of any probs the car may have and it does have a prob....when it was about to run through the auction line the car turned off...i was looking at it and the batt. light kept turning on and i thought it was the alternator.....I had a similar prob with mine and it ended up being the neg. batt. cable (after replacing my $200 alternator that is)....well when i open the hood i see the battery negative cable is soo corroded it would break if i moved the terminal.....sooo most didnt wanna bid after that and i took it for 7600......lets hope everything is ok and theres no tranny and engine crap wrong....I have no one to claim to.....It has some minor scratches which i will have my cousins auto body take care of and one of the seams on the driver seat is split so i'll have that done while its inthe shop.........OHH also I will need a passenger side key lock....the one it had is kinda busted......I really dont care if it works or not i dont wanna open the car through thye passenger side but anyone ever buy one of these......well I'll post pics later on today when i take some and sorry for the book i wrote .....and also for the heartbreaking story...I'm sure you guys were confused as to my sanity for a minute there huh.....I am very glad to continue as a member of Club lexus......by the way .........WE NEED A STICKER to represent no ricey crap like on the fender of anything....On the rear vent windows OK
Old 11-23-02, 12:59 PM
Sovero1
Pole Position

Smile

Congratulations!!!

Barring known problems, that's a great deal. Hope it all works out well for ya. Good luck.

P.S. pix, pix, pix, pix
Old 11-23-02, 03:57 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: My NEW toy

Originally posted by alexamparo
Yeah as most of you know I totalled my previous 1995 gs300 it was a nice car and i enjoyed it alot .....even if it was only for 3 months.....anyway i would like to thank everyone at clublexus for all your help b/c today i became the proud owner of a car better than the gs300....a 1995 cavilear baby complete with an aluminum spoiler, body kit and some thugged out 16's oh and a REALLY loud exhaust....yep it doesnt take a genious to figure out this is a very very nice car...its fast nice and will pull more chicks than any of ur gs300's....not to mention for like 7 grand less. so i will be leaving clublexus and i wish you guys the best of luck......I hope you didnt believe all that ***** .......Nah seriously though today actually yesterday i did buy a new car.....it too is a 1995 Lexus gs300 Smoke gray...gray interior....touring spoiler....and some 17inch wheels which i think are enkei(they are not loud or outrageous but they fit the car nicely..looks kinda like a very nice factory wheel...most people wouldnt know they aint original wheels)....I bought the car at a dealership auction so it didnt have the originals..but get this i got a 1995 gs300 with 95000miles for $7500.......my previous had 133000 miles and i paid 11500....of course i'm taking the risk of any probs the car may have and it does have a prob....when it was about to run through the auction line the car turned off...i was looking at it and the batt. light kept turning on and i thought it was the alternator.....I had a similar prob with mine and it ended up being the neg. batt. cable (after replacing my $200 alternator that is)....well when i open the hood i see the battery negative cable is soo corroded it would break if i moved the terminal.....sooo most didnt wanna bid after that and i took it for 7600......lets hope everything is ok and theres no tranny and engine crap wrong....I have no one to claim to.....It has some minor scratches which i will have my cousins auto body take care of and one of the seams on the driver seat is split so i'll have that done while its inthe shop.........OHH also I will need a passenger side key lock....the one it had is kinda busted......I really dont care if it works or not i dont wanna open the car through thye passenger side but anyone ever buy one of these......well I'll post pics later on today when i take some and sorry for the book i wrote .....and also for the heartbreaking story...I'm sure you guys were confused as to my sanity for a minute there huh.....I am very glad to continue as a member of Club lexus......by the way .........WE NEED A STICKER to represent no ricey crap like on the fender of anything....On the rear vent windows OK
i was about to drive my **** over there and beat you down. lol. j/k man. you had me worried for a second and i was thinking to myself DAMN you got big ***** to be sayin that as a good bye message. lol. post some pics mang. what color/?
Old 11-23-02, 05:56 PM
blue wax
Lead Lap

congrats chief..... use it with moderation !!!!!!!

LOL

yezzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 11-24-02, 07:47 PM
geees300
Driver

glad you still have that lexus blood in you...enjoy it!