Where's Rico's Revenge?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-03, 10:23 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's Rico's Revenge?

Hey guys,

I remembered a few months ago, he dropped in. Where is he now?
Old 03-07-03, 04:42 PM
alexamparo
Pole Position

Locked up in my basement......he still won't tell me how he got that Playstation2 behind his dash and who did all that clean work.....still an "ancient chinese secret"....i'm workin on it though, hopefully he'll be back soon. ...........seriously though he may just be busy with work....last time he was gone for a while he was somewhere else in the country and his company had a block on his computer which prevented him from logging onto clublexus....prob a similar situation.....he'll surely be back though.
Old 03-07-03, 08:59 PM
Wald GS

lol, a block on his computer. Yeah I know, Club Lexus is addictive.
Old 03-07-03, 09:10 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by alexamparo
Locked up in my basement......he still won't tell me how he got that Playstation2 behind his dash and who did all that clean work.....still an "ancient chinese secret"....i'm workin on it though, hopefully he'll be back soon. ...........seriously though he may just be busy with work....last time he was gone for a while he was somewhere else in the country and his company had a block on his computer which prevented him from logging onto clublexus....prob a similar situation.....he'll surely be back though.
lol. don't let him loose until he tells me too. lol
Old 03-07-03, 10:56 PM
Rover
Pole Position

Default Where?

Guys, guys, you got it all wrong.
Todd is somewhere nice and warm, like Florida or Cali.
He is sitting in his pimped out ride and maccing chicks.
And all those beautiful girls with wonderful suntanned
coca-cola shaped bodies are giving him the time of the day.
Todd is a cool dude plus he drives the "utlimate
pimping" GS3. It's a winning combination to get the
chicks. I just hope he does not forget about us, his
deciples, cause we all need to get our rides to look
like his.
Old 03-10-03, 07:42 AM
Rico's Revenge
Lead Lap

Damn guys...I'm feeling pretty vulnerable and sensitive after all the love you guys have shown!!

Sorry, actually, work has been crazy. The first quarter of the year always is. I've been all over the country and have settled back into Dallas. I check in once in a while, but haven't posted. I'm going "lurker style." I'm glad to see you all still remember me though, I guess I'll have to show up a little more.

The car is well, we've been planning the latest stereo upgrades so I've been saving for that and for a wedding that is going to take place down in the Virgin Islands...yup, there will be a Mrs. Rico's Revenge. After 32 years I'm finally falling! LOL!! The days of getting chicks have been gone for a while now!

The car has been shot for a magazine called Street Source and I have been asked to have it shot by a guy here that shoots for Car Audio, Autosound & Perfromance and Import Tuner (all the same company). I just hate to have it shot BEFORE the trunk is redone, we have some WILD ideas...sorry, those are ancient chinese secrets too!! Lets just put it this way, being USACi Texas State Champ is cool...but, not cool enough.

I'm still looking for the right set of 20s, my new tire sponsor Falken has been great, they are helping me as well, but a combination of budget restrictions (many wheel companies have cut out their sponsor progrmans) and my personal style are giving us problems. Those HREs are getting closer and closer.

I've also been spending alot of time with another hobby. I'm playing paintball. That is adictive!!! Its been great to play with my future step son (12 year old Marcus), we've been having a blast. On top of that, I guess I'm getting pretty good, an amatuer team has asked me to play in tourneys with them.

I'll check in every once in a while as things slow down here...

Later,

T
Old 03-10-03, 05:58 PM
Wald GS

Hey Todd,

Me and Jmai22 went to a import show together. Anyways, speaking of Falken Tires, I just could not get enough of there model Tiffany Lang. Anyways, I have 19's and I'm running Michelin Pilots. I've checked there website and booklet they gave me. They do not carry 295's for me rear. What are you running in the rear tire? thanks
Old 03-10-03, 07:09 PM
alexamparo
Pole Position

Originally posted by Rico's Revenge
Damn guys...I'm feeling pretty vulnerable and sensitive after all the love you guys have shown!!

Sorry, actually, work has been crazy. The first quarter of the year always is. I've been all over the country and have settled back into Dallas.
.....guys guys....he's making all this stuff up.....he's been locked up in my basement like I told you'se the entire time. P.S. no luck with the ancient chinese secret thing
Old 03-11-03, 05:24 AM
Rover
Pole Position

alexamparo,
Well, you are a nice guy, you know. At least you let him out for a while so he could
check in with club lexus. That was mighty nice of you. LOL

Rico's Revenge,
Da*n, Todd, you are getting married. Wow. Congratulations, bro. Make sure she treats
your Lexus with respect. LOL And make sure you still have enough time for your car, now
that you are gonna be married and all. But seriously though, congratulations, Todd,
you deserve a nice Mrs. Rico's Revenge. Good luck and God bless.
Old 03-11-03, 06:26 AM
Rico's Revenge
Lead Lap

Thanks again guys,

I have been dating this girl for about 3 1/2 years and we've live together for about 2. She is 5 years older than me (I'm 32). She is great, she puts up with the car and rarely drives it. But when she does she is very careful. She also makes 6 figures which doesn't suck.

DTP..."Tiffany" is pretty cute, not really my style though, thats also not her real name! LOL!!

Actually, Falken doesn't make my rear tire size either (275/35). Thats why I was switching to 20s. I have a set of freakin' amazing Azenis in 255/30R20 sitting in my garage. I made sure the photographer didn't get any closeups of the tires LOL!!

I'll check in once in a while!

Todd

PS... here is my page for the car... www.sounddomain.com/id/ricosrevenge