GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

bad night for ME!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-03, 10:48 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad night for ME!!!!

well finally it happened. i was just making fun of patrick about a week or so ago for getting a ticket for his light *** tints and his exhaust. well tonight i got pulled over and got 3 tickets in a row. it sucked big time.

As i was pulling out of my driveway i had my music on medium. and as i pulled out and started heading down the street my HID light lit up the trunk of CALIFORNIA HIGHWAY PATROL. remember this is on the same street i live on. the closest freeway from my house was a good 10 minutes. i have no idea why he was here. so i immediatly rolled down my windows and turned down my music to pratically mute.

as i drove past him he turned on his lights and pull me over. i was like WTF!!!. now i'm debating if i should just make an illgal lane change without turning on my signal and just pulling over OR should i turn on my blinding white turn signal and do it correctly.

well i turned on my signal pulled over and he comes up to me and tells me, i'm giving you a ticket for loud music( THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE HEARD ME, WHEN I HAD MY MUSIC ON IT WAS A GOOD 1 1/2 BLOCKS AWAY.), for tinted windows( I HAD THEM ROLLED DOWN THE SECOND I SAW HIM ABOUT 1 BLOCK AWAY), and for bright white turn signals. (SAID IT WAS TOO BRIGHT FOR HIS EYES).

i didn't want to argue with him on any of the charges so i just signed it and left, i didn't want to embarass myself and have him ask me to roll up the window because i knew i had limo tint.

man this sucks, anyone able to write off ticket in the Torrance area?? lol. i'm planning to go strip my tints have it checked off and go have them retinted limo the same day again.
Old 03-13-03, 11:39 PM
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy

Man... that's messed up, but it always seems to happen. Whenever you brag about avoiding misfortune like tickets that when it seems to happen. Never forget to "Knock on Wood"
Old 03-13-03, 11:49 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Sorry to hear that bro!

Last edited by Wald GS; 03-13-03 at 11:50 PM.
Old 03-13-03, 11:55 PM
Wald GS

hey John!! Hope this cheers you up!
Attached Thumbnails bad night for ME!!!!-haha.jpg  
Old 03-13-03, 11:56 PM
Wald GS

one more.
Attached Thumbnails bad night for ME!!!!-falkenicon.jpg  
Old 03-14-03, 12:00 AM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

hey screw you... go back to counting your black dots
Attached Thumbnails bad night for ME!!!!-1.gif  
Old 03-14-03, 12:24 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL (not 'cuz you got 3 tickets)....sorry to hear that....stuff happens when u knock on wood?
Old 03-14-03, 12:33 AM
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by BR1AN
LOL (not 'cuz you got 3 tickets)....sorry to hear that....stuff happens when u knock on wood?
You haven't heard the expression "Knock on Wood?" You say this for good luck. Like if i were to say, "I have never had a car accident!" I would then say "Knock on Wood" to give me good luck against having a car accident in the future. I know this is not just a southern expression its nationwide.
Old 03-14-03, 12:36 AM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by 007
You haven't heard the expression "Knock on Wood?" You say this for good luck. Like if i were to say, "I have never had a car accident!" I would then say "Knock on Wood" to give me good luck against having a car accident in the future. I know this is not just a southern expression its nationwide.
he lives in cali. i'm sure he heard it before.
Old 03-14-03, 08:40 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Oops...not only did I put it in the wrong context...I phrased it incorrectly. That's what I get for posting when I'm sick....my head's in the gutter.
Old 03-14-03, 08:54 AM
Pianoman72
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down

Total bull**** man. Turn signals "too bright?" What the hell. At least you use them. And how can you get a ticket for loud music if nobody complains?

You did right not to argue, you can go to court if you want and do it there. Just because you signed the ticket doesn't mean that you admit you did anything wrong, it just means that you were there at that place and time when the cop pulled you.

I don't know what the court charges would be, if they're going to be more than the ticket then I would just pay it. Sucks man. Sorry.

Last edited by meZoom!; 03-14-03 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-14-03, 09:38 AM
Lvangundy

Total bull****, man. Turn signals "too bright?" What the hell.

No, you haven't seem Jmai's turn signals. They are CRAZY bright. He's got those superplasma x4000 PIAA ultra burn your eyes bulbs.

Be glad those aren't moving violations!

Last edited by meZoom!; 03-14-03 at 11:20 AM.
Old 03-14-03, 10:31 AM
Pianoman72
Lexus Test Driver

Talking

Originally posted by Lvangundy

[/B] No, you haven't seem Jmai's turn signals. They are CRAZY bright. He's got those superplasma x4000 PIAA ultra burn your eyes bulbs.

Be glad those aren't moving violations! [/B]
OH, lol. I think I remember reading that a while back but I guess I didn't believe it. That's cool as hell. Probably shouldn't have signaled, Jmai! You need a dimmer for your turn signals.
Old 03-14-03, 10:46 AM
Pianoman72
Lexus Test Driver

Talking

Originally posted by Lvangundy

[/B] No, you haven't seem Jmai's turn signals. They are CRAZY bright. He's got those superplasma x4000 PIAA ultra burn your eyes bulbs.

Be glad those aren't moving violations! [/B]
OH, lol. I think I remember reading that a while back but I guess I didn't believe it. That's cool as hell. Probably shouldn't have signaled, Jmai! You need a dimmer for your turn signals.
Old 03-14-03, 11:19 AM
meZoom!
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

CHP is known as "all roads, all codes." Sounds like Officer Friendly there was behind his ticket writing quota for the month or something. BTW, there were an unusually high number of CHPs on the streets last night in the south bay area...
Sorry to hear of such bad luck, Jmai.

Quick Reply: bad night for ME!!!!