GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) Discussion about the first generation GS300

Broke my windshield AGAIN. lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-03, 11:23 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dam broke my windshield AGAIN. lol

this the 2nd time i broke my front windshield out of anger. lol. first time i swung my arms really hard and it hit this tiny glass ball that was hanging from my rear view mirror and it cracked my windshield. cost me 140 bucks.

yesterday my gurl and i got in a argument in the car and i punched the glass and cracked it all the way across the glass and a big *** spider web. now i gotta find another place to replace it.

well my question is. i have a black on dark grey gs. and the glass comes in 2 tones. bronze or grey. the factory one was grey. but the first time i replaced it with a used bronze one. i'm about to replace it tomorow but was wondering if there is a difference in the 2 glass besides the tint at the top of the glass?
Old 04-26-03, 01:27 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Yo John!! First the windshield, then the shift **** whattttt......I told you, you need to hang out with me and Pat!! haha Good luck with finding a windshield bro!
Old 04-26-03, 03:51 AM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yo, john........come your horses down, man.........women dont like seeing that kind of act from us especially punching a window...........thy get scared, bro.......trust me, cuz i did that to my 4-runner before and i scared the hell of my ex-gf......dont do that again, man. if you do, hold it until yr lady is not with you or not watching you.
Old 04-26-03, 07:21 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Jmai, why dont you hit a wall or something?? Then you will just have medical bills!! Some girls like it when you show emotion by yelling or hitting something, they figure if you do that, then you really care. BUT, do not by any means, PUT YOUR HANDS ON THEM!!!!! A MAN THAT HITS A WOMAN IS A PUNK!!! (unless the woman is a pro wrestler )
Old 04-26-03, 02:24 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

i know, i would never touch my gurl in that way. but i found a glass for 110 installed. gotta wait till monday. its funny i forgot i couldn't listen to music today and i turned up the music and my windshield crackered annother good 5 inches. lol
Old 04-27-03, 12:08 AM
Lead Lap

Take it from me Jmai... .if your girl is constantly, or even on more than rare occasions bringing you to the point where you get that mad. LET HER GO!!!!!! This is a warning sign man, it can only get worse. Next, thing she may get pregnant and you will be stuck to deal with that sh## for the rest of your life. LET HER GO!
Old 04-27-03, 12:14 AM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

We've known each other for since like 8th grade man. its soo hard. we tried but we are too dam attached to each other. its not like this all the time though. this is like the 3rd time i ever got this mad. Thanks for your advise though. She isn't just some random gurl to me that i'm just going out with. she is like a wife to me pratically. she is the best. i mean she does everyhting for me. but we are both kinda quick tempered. lol. also its sorta a plus that she is super hot, asian, same ethinicity, same religion, RICH, and is really caring.
Old 04-27-03, 12:29 AM
Lead Lap

LOL.... Yeah i had one of those before, RICH, HOT Chick, that i had invested a lot of time with. Hmmm.... THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!.... After leaving her i found plenty of other richer, hotter chicks, only thing is we have a little boy together so i must deal with her dumb a$$, forever.

Hope you have better luck than me. My friends warned me, hell, i even warned myself. But i ignored all the warning signs. I'm not trying to get in your business cuz i don't really know you or her. But just one last piece of advice. If you constantly have second thoughts and/or your friends tell you that you really need to let her go. Listen to them. Listen to yourself. The pain you will feel now will be much less than the pain you will feel later if you do nothing.

My .02 or less.
Old 04-27-03, 12:31 AM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by 007
LOL.... Yeah i had one of those before, RICH, HOT Chick, that i had invested a lot of time with. Hmmm.... THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!!.... After leaving her i found plenty of other richer, hotter chicks, only thing is we have a little boy together so i must deal with her dumb a$$, forever.

Hope you have better luck than me. My friends warned me, hell, i even warned myself. But i ignored all the warning signs. I'm not trying to get in your business cuz i don't really know you or her. But just one last piece of advice. If you constantly have second thoughts and/or your friends tell you that you really need to let her go. Listen to them. Listen to yourself. The pain you will feel now will be much less than the pain you will feel later if you do nothing.

My .02 or less.
good advise. i'm going to go with my gut on this one and try to hold on. I'm still young and i'm not gonna make a mistake of having kid. i'll bet your kid changed your life huh? i cannot let that happen to me. i couldn't see how my life would be and my parents would probly kill me lol.