GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-03, 01:56 PM
BuyERTS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by MrSypher
...And man, if would have opt'd to hit the car along side of me I would be ******in my aZZ of right now...
I can say that you did the right thing by fighting your instinct to swerve out of the way. Who knows what could've happened in that case? Besides, she was the one who decided to wrecklessly create a dangerous situation -- there's was no better decision than to keep you car pointed straight ahead.
Old 11-20-03, 02:23 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And Richie, I'm not gonna keep you guys updated on what I'm gonna do.. But you'll have to wait and see when it's finished..

But I was looking at the Veilside hood and the Veilside Executive front bumper.. But now since I have this connect, the skys the limit..
Mike, you better hurry up then, .
Old 11-20-03, 02:31 PM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

Hey that sucks Mr. Sypher. Since you're getting your car fixed up, you should have
a doc take a look at you, especially your neck and maybe even your back.
Go see a chiropractor-they're good at putting your neck bones together. Don't worry
they break your bone or make you worse or all those myths...A whiplash
can do harm to your bones and you won't feel it until you're a lot older. Heard a lot of
horror stories from older folks who regret not seeing a doc and just brushed the
accident aside because they didn't feel anything. Just my 2cents. Heck, we take
care of our car more than our body!!!
Old 11-20-03, 02:41 PM
KVA
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Sorry it took an accident to get you back and posting on this board Now how 'bout that JDM contact
Old 11-20-03, 02:51 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Nah, no broken bones or anything of that magnitude.. I'm just happy that i don't have to come out of pocket on this one.. Because if it was my fault I would have paid cash to fix the problem.. I can't risk my insurance dropping me..

But on a different note, I think I made up my mind on the bumper and to my knowledge no one has it.. Well, one person does but it's the older version.. Haha.. And he's in Cali. <----- there's your hint...
And damn it's expensive.....
Old 11-20-03, 02:58 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Oh man Mike, sorry to read about this... hate to see anything like this happen to a GS as beautiful as yours, but very glad you're not hurt.

Good luck on getting it all back just like you want it... very excited to see what you'll do next.
Old 11-20-03, 03:32 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yo Syph....glad you are ok.
Old 11-20-03, 03:50 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

dude, I'm glad you're OK!! Take this biatch to the cleaner's.

Wonder if she was making idle chat on her cell as she was pulling out in front of you?? I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 11-20-03, 04:02 PM
gsintensive
Lexus Test Driver

sad to see another awesome GS suffers tragic accident, but glad to see the most vital thing intact -- You. and your baby isn't totalled, whew. Mike, Like many have said, let the modding begin

I have said before, this past half year has been wicked, Yours, Henry, pusher, 1sicklex, mine and many more have all hit accident. drive safe guys, its a tough year in CL.

best wishes.
Old 11-20-03, 04:06 PM
cyberseano
Pole Position

OMG!!!

I'm so sorry that happend Syph

Glad you're ok. These things can always end up worse!

Good luck with the new parts! Hope everything works out for the BEST.
Old 11-20-03, 04:08 PM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

OMG!!!! NO... so sorry to hear that Mike! wow, 1st sick then u? wat really is goin on with the GS. I almost got hit in the parking lot just yesterday! hope everything turns out ok. We do got some crazy drivers out there in the world. be careful.

Manny
Old 11-20-03, 04:11 PM
Davtown
Lexus Champion

there were some people that were in the gas station just staring at my car as I drove by and witnessed the whole thing.. So I'm good to go..
One of the perks of having such a pimped out car like yours is that when you roll down the street, everyone is always staring! Hardly ever have to worry if there were witnesses
Old 11-20-03, 04:17 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by DGOT20s
I swear I am SCARED to drive my GS lately just this week ALONE there has been:

1 car keyed
2 accidents
1 hit and run

and today is only THURSDAY!!! WTF????
D**N!!! I think I'm going to drive the Mitsubishi for a while....SYKE! Once you go GS you can't go back.

Sorry to hear about your baby, Syphe. Your car is thee one that inspired me to stop waiting around and go out and get my own. A few good things came out of this though, she has to pay, you are okay, and you have insurance. You'll be back in action in no time.

Can't wait to see what comes next

Thanks fo rwarning us first withthe Title of this thread. Springing those fotos on us without warning could have resulted in a stroke or a heart atack:

Last edited by TwentyTen; 11-20-03 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 04:28 PM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

Nah, no broken bones or anything of that magnitude.. I'm just happy that i don't have to come out of pocket on this one.. Because if it was my fault I would have paid cash to fix the problem.. I can't risk my insurance dropping me..

But on a different note, I think I made up my mind on the bumper and to my knowledge no one has it.. Well, one person does but it's the older version.. Haha.. And he's in Cali. <----- there's your hint...
And damn it's expensive.....
Hey mrsypher...You going with the Quest Power 16L front bumper right .....i would have been the 1st..but it didn't happen ..so good luck
Old 11-20-03, 04:36 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

HiTechGS - I don't want to change the subject, can you PM me with an update on your Q45 HID project?

Thanks Bro

Quick Reply: Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??