GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-03, 11:33 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??

I'm fine but my baby took a beating...
Attached Thumbnails Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??-wrecked-gs-1.jpg  
Old 11-20-03, 11:36 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Look at that rim... Damn!!!! I'll have a new one in 2 weeks (not 4 months) and on top of that it's way cheaper than the price that I bought them for....
Attached Thumbnails Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??-wrecked-gs-3.jpg  

Last edited by MrSypher; 11-20-03 at 12:07 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 11:37 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Last one..
Attached Thumbnails Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??-wrecked-gs-2.jpg  
Old 11-20-03, 11:42 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Here's what happened for all of you that are interested... I was traveling south bound on Rt. 1 and some lady that was traveling north bound in a Range Rover decided to make left turn into a gas station.. Now she's sitting there debating on whether to go or not and at the last second she guns it and cuts right in front of me and them stops in the middle of my lane.. I couldn't move the the left to avoid her becuase there was a car right along side of me.. So, I slammed the brakes and slid right under her rearend.. There was no way to avoid accident it was either hit the lady in front of me or hit the car on my left side.. But the police came and issued the lady 2 summons and she has to pay for my damage..

But don't worry, my GS will be back in action soon enough, nicer and better than ever... Watch and see....
Old 11-20-03, 11:53 AM
B_Cruz
Driver

glad you are okay though!!!!
Old 11-20-03, 11:55 AM
JacobT
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Mike, Sorry to see the nicest GS on this board just got trashed. What's wrong with all the GS's these days. We should recommend all GS owners on CL just try to stay home and don't drive your GS for the next 2 weeks

Now tell me where I can get JDM wheels with even better deal from GS4WILL
Old 11-20-03, 12:00 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by B_Cruz
glad you are okay though!!!!
Yeah I'm fine but it hurts to see my car in this way...
Old 11-20-03, 12:04 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

hey mike i was wondoring when u were going 2 let us know over here? i didn't want 2 broadcast u'r unfortunate news so i was waiting 2 c if u were going 2 let the board know... and like i said yesterday , u'r o.k. and thats what matters...but very sad 2 her her look that way ... but again let the remodding begin...
Old 11-20-03, 12:04 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by JacobT
Mike, Sorry to see the nicest GS on this board just got trashed. What's wrong with all the GS's these days. We should recommend all GS owners on CL just try to stay home and don't drive your GS for the next 2 weeks

Now tell me where I can get JDM wheels with even better deal from GS4WILL
Whenever it starts to get cold our GS's are in jeperdy... Why? I don't have a clue.. But if you can remember around this time of year we start having problems.. Drive safe guys and keep a watchful eye out...

And as far as JDM wheels and other things... I found a guy who can Import anything from Japan for me.. And I can get the parts as fast I need to...

Last edited by MrSypher; 11-20-03 at 12:08 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 12:08 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sypher:

sorry to hear 'bout what happened but at leat its gonna be OK?

what type of front brakes do you have? look hot?

where are you getting the wheels?

Ted
Old 11-20-03, 12:14 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by bluelex
hey mike i was wondoring when u were going 2 let us know over here? i didn't want 2 broadcast u'r unfortunate news so i was waiting 2 c if u were going 2 let the board know... and like i said yesterday , u'r o.k. and thats what matters...but very sad 2 her her look that way ... but again let the remodding begin...
I just needed some time to get my butt over here... I've been very lazy and depress'd about my car..
But hey, what do you think.. The Wise, Admiration, Exclusive, Veilside, The Ab-Flug "Curve", Quest bumpers, which one should I do?? All these, bumpers and so little space on my front end... I'm open for any other suggestions...

Oh yeah, and don't forget.. I need a hood too....

Last edited by MrSypher; 11-20-03 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 12:21 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by MrSypher
I just needed some time to get my butt over here... I've been very lazy and depress'd about my car..
But hey, what do you think.. The Wise, Admiration, Exclusive, Veilside, The Ab-Flug "Curve", Quest bumpers, which one should I do?? All these, bumpers and so little space on my front end... I'm open for any other suggestions...

Oh yeah, and don't forget.. I need a hood too....
i'll b honest i really like the exclusive front, i was telling my buddy dgot20's about it, mayb 4 my blk gs, i also like the curve front which would look so much better in u'r silver w/ the carbon fiber lip than it does in that white one u posted b4.
quest is hot too, u have so many great ones 2 choose from. u'll make the right decision....

Last edited by bluelex; 11-20-03 at 12:21 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 12:24 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

i could also c u doing the new version of the win racing kit with that opening filled with a big fat intercooler from u'r new TURBO.....

Last edited by bluelex; 11-20-03 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-20-03, 12:46 PM
angelslex
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default accident

Sypher sorry about you car ,Im glad you are alright thats whats important.
Old 11-20-03, 12:50 PM
LexFather

From one Mike to another, glad your okay. And WTF!?!??! is going on with the GSs?????

Quick Reply: Hey guys, you want to see something that'll make you cry??