GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

question about this car

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-03 | 09:15 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Default question about this car

if you look at this car (NYWIZARD) he has the neons built into his wheels, looks like a continious tube made to go all the way through the wheel, i am assuming these car custom made for his 20" wheels, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS DONE FOR MY GS, I NEED THEM MADE IN ORANGE. (sorry about the caps , i got a wireless heyboard and it goes in and out sometimes) , i live in lforida but i can get them shipped, if anyone knows where i can get these made pls tell me... pm or post. thanks
rick
Old 12-22-03 | 09:15 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

here it is
Attached Thumbnails question about this car-6709afp__car___model__1.jpg  
Old 12-22-03 | 09:20 PM
ivesGS400
Lexus Test Driver

You could probably shoot him a PM. I think he's on this board.
Old 12-22-03 | 10:33 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Originally posted by ivesGS400
You could probably shoot him a PM. I think he's on this board.
I dont think he ever repsonds to PM's or posts.I imagine you can find them through a google search for car neon accessories or wheel neon, something like that.Do we have another Wizard in the making here?

Last edited by GSTRANCE; 12-22-03 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-23-03 | 12:50 AM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Originally posted by GSTRANCE
Do we have another Wizard in the making here?
Old 12-23-03 | 06:04 AM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Why in the world would you want to bastardize your LEXUS with crap like this?

PLEASE REMEMBER, you have a CLASSY LEXUS, NOT A HONA CIVIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its your ride, but when you drive on the road the people who will be GAWKING @ your ride will not be doing so because they admire it but because they are asking themselves why did he RUIN A LEXUS.
Old 12-23-03 | 06:33 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

try yahoo or google u'r bound 2 find it somewhere online...orange?
Old 12-23-03 | 06:36 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

one "harry potter" is one too many bro , put your hard earned cash to better use , or at least donate to brendenlims wheel fund , at least thats a worthy cause
Old 12-23-03 | 08:37 AM
dseag2
Lead Lap

Originally posted by ted920

Its your ride, but when you drive on the road the people who will be GAWKING @ your ride will not be doing so because they admire it but because they are asking themselves why did he RUIN A LEXUS.
Amen, bro.
Old 12-23-03 | 12:47 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Attached Thumbnails question about this car-sema-show-11-4-03-105.jpg  
Old 12-23-03 | 07:38 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Oy Vey, I thought a NYWizard is enough in our family....looks like we have another one coming...
Old 12-23-03 | 07:57 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by lexforlife
one "harry potter" is one too many bro , put your hard earned cash to better use , or at least donate to brendenlims wheel fund , at least thats a worthy cause
Yo ED, I must have laughed out loud for about 2minutes man, Harry Potter? Ur too much kid!!

00lexondub, to each is own man, but if u choose NYWizard as a template for ur car, do not look to generate many fans around these parts!!

IMO, you might wanna hold on for a FLA mini meet, some of CLs best cars (GS, SC, IS, etc) reside in ur state, and u may get some good ideas for what u want to do to ur baby!!

Good luck man!
Old 12-23-03 | 08:15 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

EVERYONE. i am not trying to do my car like this one. believe me. i just really like neons and leds, you guys like going fast i like driving slow and glowing. i thought this site was for all lexus owners not just lexus owners who are like yourselves. i have already owned a new corvette and went through the whole stage of going fast and after a $400 speeding ticket and 3 donuts on intersate 17 in SC i decided that it would be best to go for a car. i picked the gs because of the styling not the power. i am 21 and play college baseball and do not need the hassle of many speeding tickets and people trying to race me. although i do believe i will do some engine mods and performance mods. i belive lexus is a cruising car not a racer if ui wanted a sports car i would have gotten a dodge viper or another corvette. as far was NYWIZARD. the car is all about your own taste. if i were to do what everyone wanted me to do i would be a high school drop out who is a druggie. just cuz i got a 10k stereo and 20" spinners and bunch of neons doesnt make me a bad person. that is just something i want. i hate when people stereotype others. people think i am some kind of thug and drug dealer when reality i make 3.5 in college and play a sport , on top of that i dont do drugs, dont drink, go to church, i clean cars to have the money to fix cars since the NCAA will only allow me to have a part time job. i posted the pic of this car because i thought neons in the wheels would look a little different and not be the same old neons you see everywhere , expecially since i have spinners and it would shine through. i guess honest people are some times the harshest.. i have recently started posting things on CL and i am dissapointed with my fellow lexus owners and their comments on various pages. for some reason some of us lexus owners beleive we are better than others cuz of the car we drive. i again have to say that i am very upset with the ignorance and stupidity of some of the people on this site. i hope i am not offending people, just thought i would state my point since everyone seems to be.
rick
Old 12-23-03 | 08:56 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

00lex- I don't think it was anyones intention to offend you, and no one made any implications towards ur life, profession, etc. Relax dude, we're all family here, and ur family tells u like it is!! Painful or otherwise.

It is YOUR car man, do as u please, tastes are all different, that's what makes this a beautiful world.

Some may not like 20" spinners or neon, others may not like plain jane 5spoke 20's (like mine :-), its all gravy baby!! LOL
Old 12-23-03 | 09:21 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

00lex- I don't think it was anyones intention to offend you, and no one made any implications towards ur life, profession, etc. Relax dude, we're all family here, and ur family tells u like it is!! Painful or otherwise.It is YOUR car man, do as u please, tastes are all different, that's what makes this a beautiful world.
Some may not like 20" spinners or neon, others may not like plain jane 5spoke 20's (like mine :-), its all gravy baby!! LOL.[/I]

dgot20's,
dont get me wrong i not *****ing bout people offending me, i just look around and alot of people think they are better than others. i have looked at your car on sounddomain for a while noe back when you had your 1 gen gs, honestly always liked it. 99% of the modded cars on this site is absolutely awesome, i can tell you that i have liked almost all if not all of the cars, i like the variety, from even NYWIZARDS to airattack's (which is my favorite) all the cars are awesome in their owns ways. my car might not be as nice as the other ones . i wasnt offended i was just reading some things on past posts about spinners and even this, people start saying things like ghettofying their cars, and this:

Originally posted by ted920

Its your ride, but when you drive on the road the people who will be GAWKING @ your ride will not be doing so because they admire it but because they are asking themselves why did he RUIN A LEXUS. .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hondas are just as nice as a lexus, ithink everyone should realize that all we have is a nicer corolla, , i mean i havent even ever heard the term bastardize. i thought a lexus was a lexus no matter what.
i think i mis spoke above. i am not offended i just want people to know to not stereotype me cuz they will be wrong. , i love the sporty look of the gs and even when people mod it to look sporty , clean, and fast, i think i tlooks great, but on the other hand my car is not modded to look fast and get that feeling when someone looks at it, i drive this car everyday, and love it. i mean hell it is still a lexus under those neons and spinners if you guys like it or not. i just assumed that people would have the decency to speak in a manner that would not be offensive. no feelings hurt here. i love my lexus and this site it would take a lot more to drive me away from my car. honestly my car is gong to be changed alot, i am going for a new body kit, i am leaning toward the rmm with the rmm grill and spoiler, or the lsportling rear bumper and the veilside executive series side skirts, and havent figured out a front lip yet. i am in the process of ordering an apexi exhaust or i am thinkin of buying silvergs01's greddy exhaust ffrom him, after that is done i am reapinting the enitre car back to pearl so i can get a good clean paint or i am going to paint it the 50th anniversary corvette dark silver. after that i am gonna slpa on an intake and drop it an inch. after this i will be dead as broke for a long time but iu will eventually do custom interior and some more engine work. i have come to find out that this is a long process expesically when i can only work part time. if you have any suggestions for the car pls make them. but dont tell me what not to do or to take off but tell me what i should add. i am comfortable with my car as it is now but i have some serious issues about buyiung stuff for the car (lol), i just bought a new shift ****, remote start, new pedals, and trying like i said before buying new exhaust. well sorry to type so much but i am done. sorry to sound like i was *****in but see ya later
thanks
rick

Quick Reply: question about this car