GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Who has this combo - Explosion fr. bumper, L-tuned side skirts, L-Sportline r. bumper

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-03, 05:47 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 292 Likes on 175 Posts
Default Who has this combo - Explosion fr. bumper, L-tuned side skirts, L-Sportline r. bumper

Does anyone on CL have this bodykit combo
- Explosion Front bumber,
- L-tuned side skirts,
- L-sportline rear bumper?

I am curious to know if all three pieces line up fairly well at the bottom. If you have pics of this combo, please post up some pics. If a photoshop guru reads this, can you do a photoshop on my car with this combo? Pics of my car

The closest I have seen to this combo is gsintensive's car with the Explosion Front bumper, L-sportline sides and rear bumper.
Attached Thumbnails Who has this combo - Explosion fr. bumper, L-tuned side skirts, L-Sportline r. bumper-blackgs1024-copy.jpg  

Last edited by Hameed; 12-27-03 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-27-03, 08:14 AM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sandrock...he have the Explosion Front bumber..i think rmm side skirt and lsportline rear now..
Old 12-27-03, 10:08 AM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Default Re: Who has this combo - Explosion fr. bumper, L-tuned side skirts, L-Sportline r. bu

Originally posted by Hameed
Does anyone on CL have this bodykit combo
- Explosion Front bumber,
- L-tuned side skirts,
- L-sportline rear bumper?

I am curious to know if all three pieces line up fairly well at the bottom. If you have pics of this combo, please post up some pics. If a photoshop guru reads this, can you do a photoshop on my car with this combo? Pics of my car

The closest I have seen to this combo is gsintensive's car with the Explosion Front bumper, L-sportline sides and rear bumper.
Looks like you could be the first with the setup. Go for it!

-Anthony
Old 12-27-03, 10:46 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Ham, that may actually turn out pretty well, since the Ltuned skirts go pretty low, I know that kyle3481 (or somthing like that) had LSportline/Ltuned/Lsportline, I'm on dialup but I'll try to link a few pics!
Old 12-27-03, 11:50 AM
JWgs430
Rookie

i had the rod millen front and rear with l tuned sides for about a week while the bodyshop was working on my tte front lip and bumper. sorry i did not take any pics but they do match up very well. I think gstrance has the l sportline rear that matches well with the l-tuned sides. i know the rod millen front is VERY similar to the explosion front in shape with exception to the fogs and bars in the center. i think it actually lines up better than my current setup with the tte lip and l tuned sides (but to many clearance problems for me with the rod millen bumper, that is why i switched).
Old 12-27-03, 03:00 PM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Hey hameed, you ever thought about doing Veilside Exec rear with the l-tuned sides? I already made up my mind with which wheels I want, and now its time for the bodykit. Why don't you try tte front + l-tuned sides which you have now with the veilside exec rear? Just giving ya a different perspective .
Old 12-27-03, 03:06 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

Default site?

What site has the best kits for GS? I waslooking to get an aero kit or something but im not sure
Old 12-27-03, 07:52 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by DIESELMAN63
Hey hameed, you ever thought about doing Veilside Exec rear with the l-tuned sides? I already made up my mind with which wheels I want, and now its time for the bodykit. Why don't you try tte front + l-tuned sides which you have now with the veilside exec rear? Just giving ya a different perspective .
I'd suggest this too, except for the fact that it's been my idea for the past four months and I plan on being the only Greddy+L-Tuned+Veilside for a short time at least.

-Anthony
Old 12-28-03, 05:18 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Ham, that may actually turn out pretty well, since the Ltuned skirts go pretty low, I know that kyle3481 (or somthing like that) had LSportline/Ltuned/Lsportline, I'm on dialup but I'll try to link a few pics!
Hey bro, were you able to find any pics of kyle3481's car? I searched the gallery but could not find any.....
Who currently has this combo? I would like to see pics of the rear bumper.

Last edited by Hameed; 12-28-03 at 05:19 AM.
Old 12-28-03, 06:32 AM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Captain Bone
I'd suggest this too, except for the fact that it's been my idea for the past four months and I plan on being the only Greddy+L-Tuned+Veilside for a short time at least.

-Anthony
I remember someone posting some ideas of veilside bumper with something else, I guess it was you then . Yeah, the veilside exec bumper is my FAVORITE out of all BY FAR !. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BUMPER . Though, I don't want the veilside skirts because it is fiberglass plus is much lower. I have a steep driveway and from the pics that I see on here, it is lower than say the L-sportline skirts.

Hameed, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, sorry . Lxogood and Cong28 have the veilside exec, maybe you can see theirs in the gallery. Honestly , you have the same silver car like me(alpine) and this bumper looks absolultely FANTASTIC with this color.
Old 12-28-03, 06:49 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

I remember someone posting some ideas of veilside bumper with something else, I guess it was you then . Yeah, the veilside exec bumper is my FAVORITE out of all BY FAR !. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS BUMPER . Though, I don't want the veilside skirts because it is fiberglass plus is much lower. I have a steep driveway and from the pics that I see on here, it is lower than say the L-sportline skirts.

Hameed, I didn't mean to hijack your thread, sorry . Lxogood and Cong28 have the veilside exec, maybe you can see theirs in the gallery. Honestly , you have the same silver car like me(alpine) and this bumper looks absolultely FANTASTIC with this color.
Yes I have seen the veilside exec rear bumper on LXOGOOD's car, but I remember reading somewhere that the L-tuned mufflers have to be modified to fit it. I would rather not modify my mufflers if I can help it, that is why I am considering the L-sportline rear bumper instead.
Old 12-28-03, 08:58 AM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

here you go....mine is on the left..lsportline rear with veilside executive spoiler....right is paulgs430
Old 12-28-03, 10:52 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by 2001HiTechGs
here you go....mine is on the left..lsportline rear with veilside executive spoiler....right is paulgs430bu
Very nice!!!

Do you have any idea if the L-sportline rear bumper will fit with my L-tuned mufflers without modification?

What mufflers do you have?
Old 12-28-03, 12:29 PM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

current one on the car is lsportline exhaust but replacing it with the hks hiper exhaust soon.
Old 12-28-03, 01:26 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by Hameed
Hey bro, were you able to find any pics of kyle3481's car? I searched the gallery but could not find any.....

Who currently has this combo? I would like to see pics of the rear bumper.
Ham, give me a couple minutes man, I'm at my g/fs brothers house so i'm on DSL again for a while!! Waaahooooo ( I HATE dialup!!)

Quick Reply: Who has this combo - Explosion fr. bumper, L-tuned side skirts, L-Sportline r. bumper