GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Finally pics with TTE lip ,L Tuned sides,L Sportlinr bumper

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-04, 04:45 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

come on eric do it do it , al is getting ready bro can you imagine 3 gs white , black and silver all with tte lip ltuned sides and lsportline rear with hks exaust bro thats tight
Old 02-26-04, 04:59 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

...tte lip ltuned sides and lsportline rear with hks exaust...
sounds like a winning combo.

Last edited by PHML; 02-26-04 at 04:59 PM.
Old 02-26-04, 05:01 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by lexforlife
come on eric do it do it , al is getting ready bro can you imagine 3 gs white , black and silver all with tte lip ltuned sides and lsportline rear with hks exaust bro thats tight
Ed if Eric does it than thats 4 dude. pmatrix too...
Old 02-26-04, 05:07 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's so many of you FLA GS gangsta's down there, I cant keep up!! i thought Indio had a gold GS with the C/F accents. If his car is white, then who has the gold car? Eliel or something like that?

Last edited by D2-AUTOSPORT; 02-26-04 at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-26-04, 05:16 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

derrick that was eliel but he no longer in the "FAMILY" he was a capo but no longer he went back to stock for some reason
Old 02-26-04, 05:21 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

derrick that was eliel but he no longer in the "FAMILY" he was a capo but no longer he went back to stock for some reason
oh, okay thats who it was!
Old 02-26-04, 05:24 PM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The whip looks hot!
Old 02-27-04, 04:36 AM
D-MAN63
Lexus Champion

Nice, very nice man !! Those powerslot rotors sure do look meaty behind those wheels also.. . I am so glad that the HKS exhaust looks flush with the rear. I too have this exhaust and I am glad that you didn't have to modify the hanger to pull it out a little more.
Old 02-27-04, 05:55 AM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Clean, Elegant, and Classy.

Excellent Work.

-Anthony
Old 02-27-04, 07:06 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

thanks guys for the kind comments

now i have reached a impass, body is done , susp done (just waiting on the slow boat from japan for my toms lower brace), brakes done , exaust done , stereo fine for me with upgraded sub and 1 5 channel amp

now to decide to supercharge and spend about 8k with tranny upgrade or to join the ranks of my bro and capo alwilliams and get a mk3 for pure power and boost the hell out of that and preserve the integ of my gs4 engine driveline etc etc

in case you folks dont know , al has one of cleanest mk3 white turbo supras probably in circulation , his is *****in fast running approx 16lbs of boost at 180k miles..the car looks like it justcame out of the showroom in and out , he is the orig owner after 15 years.. i like them from day one , lots of fun to drive and loads of potential to boost upwards of 400+ rwhp with some minor tweaking

man i dunno know but need to decide asap while the wife is agreeable , (you know on a side note , we make the money its ours , but somehow they have the control ultimately over it , something might be wrong with that equation )
Old 02-27-04, 07:26 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 323 Likes on 198 Posts

Very nice combo Ed!!!!

That is the exact same combo I want to eventually do - just 2/3 rds of the way there now. Please PM me and let me know how much that rear bumper cost you.

The only concern I have with the bumper is that I would have to modify my L-tuned muffler to align it with that bumper.

Congrats and keep up the good work!!! Supercharge that baby and beef up the driveline. Sleepers are always more fun than pure dedicated sports cars like the Supra!!! The look of disbelief on other drivers faces of pure sports cars when you annihilate them with a SC'd GS is just priceless!!
Old 02-27-04, 12:46 PM
EmeraldLexuSC3
Pole Position

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally posted by Richie
Awesome!!!
That is the look that I am going for with my car.
Same here!
I was always courious as to what the TTE front lip with the L-Tuned side and L-Sportline rear combo would look like.
Great looking package!
Old 02-27-04, 01:56 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Ed ...no disrespect , but hear r some shots that will do the car and gstrance's kit more justice...

my favorite
Old 02-27-04, 02:07 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

thanks guys for the kind comments

now to decide to supercharge and spend about 8k with tranny upgrade or to join the ranks of my bro and capo alwilliams and get a mk3 for pure power and boost the hell out of that and preserve the integ of my gs4 engine driveline etc etc
i like them from day one , lots of fun to drive and loads of potential to boost upwards of 400+ rwhp with some minor tweaking

man i dunno know but need to decide asap while the wife is agreeable , (you know on a side note , we make the money its ours , but somehow they have the control ultimately over it , something might be wrong with that equation )
That's so funny man, I don't even know when my girl gets paid yet when its bonus and tax return time she says, " so baby did WE get OUR bonus yet?" I'm always like, when the hell did WE start speaking french? LOL

That's a tough one man, I too have always loved those Supras, especially after the 89 nose/tail update. They are just big beefy coupes with big power! Kinda like hatchback SC's just more raw!

I guess u could look at this, the GS would be done with 8k, 8k would probably get u the Supra, maintence and suspension and wheels, still gotta do turbos, exhaust, etc! Plus ongoing maintenece, tuning, gas insurance, etc

Or just buy a 92 SC and turbo THAT, best of both worlds!!
Old 02-27-04, 03:04 PM
dseag2
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Beautiful!

Hope to see you on the streets of So. Florida soon.

Quick Reply: Finally pics with TTE lip ,L Tuned sides,L Sportlinr bumper