GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Took a Ride in " THE SCORPION "

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-04, 03:49 AM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Took a Ride in " THE SCORPION "

Man words can't explain how Sick Flash Gordan's TT GS400 is ! I mean the power is right there no need to build boost, with the 400 And when its at idle you could n't tell that it was force induction . I'm jealous but in a good way I took a couple of pics but I will ask him before I post them.
Old 03-01-04, 05:39 AM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Nothing like the feeling of boost huh......
Old 03-01-04, 05:57 AM
tmasta
Intermediate

hey mike.. did u 2 go to the track? i was riding my bike yest with some friends and i THINK i saw his car with a turbo IS3 in front of him.. were u in the car??? .. whens the next meet???? and where is your m5 or TT???

T
Old 03-01-04, 08:10 AM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by tmasta
hey mike.. did u 2 go to the track? i was riding my bike yest with some friends and i THINK i saw his car with a turbo IS3 in front of him.. were u in the car??? .. whens the next meet???? and where is your m5 or TT???

T
No I was not with him yesterday, but he did go to the track yesterday and ran a couple. I am in the market for the E55 but need to make up my mind I want it but then i don't
Old 03-01-04, 09:02 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Sounds like fun!! If u do get the E55, it would be interesting to see u 2 go at it!!
Old 03-01-04, 11:46 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love a ride in a TT GS4.
Old 03-01-04, 01:05 PM
LexCiting
Lead Lap

What's up, Mike! Was this on Sat???? I drove up to SRT on Sat to hang out. but no one was there, so I went down 210 and had to put the solo smackdown on:
3 riced out civics
a riced out neon
a new SS monte carlo
a toyota supra (don't know if it was TT)
a convertible Corvette
a Firebird
2 old muscle cars (one had a SS on it)
2 TLs
older ZX6 motorcycle
a single Turbo'ed Mustang (good runs), and a GT mustang with huge aftermarket hood (don't know what he had under his hood)
at a cost of 1 gas fillup for the day! lol
Old 03-01-04, 03:54 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by LexCiting
What's up, Mike! Was this on Sat???? I drove up to SRT on Sat to hang out. but no one was there, so I went down 210 and had to put the solo smackdown on:
3 riced out civics
a riced out neon
a new SS monte carlo
a convertible Corvette
a Firebird
2 TLs
older ZX6 motorcycle
a single Turbo'ed Mustang (good runs), and a GT mustang with huge aftermarket hood (don't know what he had under his hood)
man thats a one day kill list? dude when r u driveing down 2 florida? we r planning another huge meet 4 late march early april with mayb dyno. all toyota / lexus meet should b fun lots of supras down here with turbo'd sc's aswell and oh ya randy's car is back in the shop 4 an upgrade we're going 2 try 2 comvince of of the ga guys 2 come down...

Last edited by bluelex; 03-01-04 at 03:54 PM.
Old 03-01-04, 04:05 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

3 riced out civics
a riced out neon
a new SS monte carlo
a convertible Corvette
a Firebird
2 TLs
older ZX6 motorcycle

wow, sounds like someone had much more fun this weekend than I did..
Old 03-01-04, 05:33 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

3 riced out civics
a riced out neon
a new SS monte carlo
a convertible Corvette
a Firebird
2 TLs
older ZX6 motorcycle
mmm...you like to gamble with your life huh....

Do you have a will?
Old 03-01-04, 06:21 PM
tmasta
Intermediate

E55!!!! whats there to decide about! man if i had that kinda loot there would be NO decision!. well i would wait for 2005 .. but thats about it.. get the illuminated door sills. haha little things like that make the car so sweet! well dont forget the clublexus family! ive read the mbworld forum.... not the nicest ppl! hehehe.. well some .. not all.. if u wanna read a bad forum read the r6 or gixxer forums! now THERE r some funny/mean ppl there! hehe

T
Old 03-02-04, 04:58 AM
LexCiting
Lead Lap

Yeah, because of the warmer temps (55 degrees), my car was really running stronger than when it was 30 degrees outside. Oh I forgot one, or should I say a group! lol While coming back from Newburg, MD near Maryland International Raceway (MIR Budds Cheek), I was kinda surronded by a group of Harleys at the light. Wasn't really a race,but it was kinda cool being in the left lane with like 25 loud Harleys taking off with me at the light, then being cool and giving the at the next light! All and all it was a good weekend!

bluelex - Let me know when the date is definite! I am in need of a vacation, and I'll make the trip down!
Old 03-02-04, 05:30 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

lexciting

bluelex and i and alwilliams and johnee78 reggiek etc etc are the ones putting together these shows/meets like the one we did on dec 7 at the lexus dealer

if you are serious , i propose a nice event between lexciting (twin turbo gs400) and freelance (new and improved turboed IS300) and scoupra (baddest 2jzgte twin turbo sc300 i have ever seen) and one entry from the almighty supra division.

seeing the 4 of you make a run at the same time with the diff cars would be PRICELESS i repeat PRICELESS

who here in south florida would agree to this being something worthy of putting in the history books
Old 03-02-04, 05:39 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

bluelex - Let me know when the date is definite! I am in need of a vacation, and I'll make the trip down!
I tell ya, I was thinking of coming down in the June-August time period, but with a turnout like this, I may have to attend this meet!

<going over to meets forum now, >
Old 03-02-04, 06:43 AM
LexCiting
Lead Lap

I know Freelance's IS will hand my butt to me, but I'll still run!! lol The others (don't know the specs) probably will have a bigger power to weight ratio but its all in fun PLUS I love FL's LONG FLAT STRAIGHT-AWAY Highways so it would be a blast!!!!! Hopefully after my final tuning at SRT I will be at 14psi@500rwhp (I am at a rich 9.5psi now), and I can make a respectable showing for the ole GS class. I'll troll the meet section here on CL and hopefully if I don't have any business tasks conflicting with your meet date, I'll be there reppin' MD!

Quick Reply: Took a Ride in " THE SCORPION "