GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

ok... on my 8th coat of zaino

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-01, 10:24 AM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

heheh... I've spent the whole weekend waxing up my car with zaino.... 4 coats of swirl remover and 4 coats of the glossy stuff!!! whoa!.... even though my car is pearl white, i can really see a difference between this and conventional waxes! takes a lot of time though... love the way it looks.... it got rid of all the swirls in the black parts around the doors... but there are still some noticeable swirls on the rest of the body... guess those were too deep... caused by some stupid careless person who didnt know how to buff a damn car!!! I'm never trusting my baby to anyone else anymore... I'll get some pics up in the member rides section once I am done...
Old 04-02-01, 10:51 AM
mkilty
Lead Lap

I love that stuff. Did you see my car in the "Member Rides" section. That is waxed, polished and buffed with Zaino.

Takes time to put it on but is well worth it.
Old 04-02-01, 10:56 AM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

Default yep I saw your car!

I definitely did see your car... I wanted your wheels... just chromed and maybe 3 piece 20 inch design!!! I'm 21 and into the blingbling thing!!! hehe beeeeeautiful car!!!

you know... i could hardly tell the difference in the day time... but at night.. when the lights are just shining on the car, it looks like a real pearl.... you can see all the little sparklie things on the white.... in the daytime, the white looks soooooo like a mirror with this stuff!!!
Old 04-02-01, 01:52 PM
LexusLady
Pole Position

Okay, so what's this "blingbling" thing, and where do I get one?????

C.
Old 04-02-01, 03:03 PM
Gs400TRD
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by LexusLady
Okay, so what's this "blingbling" thing, and where do I get one?????

C.
If you have to ask, You can't.
it's a state of mind :P
j/k

he just being a typical 21 year old...I was there once...Didn't have the GS then, but I have younger cousins who are spoiled and have the "Bling Bling" M3's with Cleared everything, DTM exhausts, and H&R coilovers...

Old 04-02-01, 04:06 PM
Francis K
Racer

Cool mannnnn

I'm bling blingin like whoa! (all tasteful bling though)

And where do I get Zaino from? Can I get it from any auto store? What does it run for?
Old 04-02-01, 04:58 PM
Mean Gene
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up Zaino

Francis - Just go to the Zaino website - www.zainobros.com. U can order directly from them & the site has suggestions & prices. Good stuff!!
Old 04-02-01, 05:03 PM
Francis K
Racer

Default Thanks mean gene!

What would we do without great moderators like you?! I couldn't tell ya
Old 04-02-01, 05:11 PM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

check out my ride its got bling bling on it
Old 04-02-01, 06:29 PM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

Default hahahhhaha

bringbring..... as my japanese friend said.... I love the way she says it..

It's just one of those phrases that came about from the advent of ghetto rap...or hard rap.. whatever it is... and these rap stars are "rollin" in dough and get 20" chrome rims (and every single thing a guy can dream of) on benzes, Lexuses, Aston Martins, Rovces, etc.... but ever notice... No BMW? If you watch MTV... hardly any rappers have a BMW in their video... or i think even in their driveway.... The only one so far was the X5? in the "dont think I'm not" video....
ok anyway.. back to blingbling... I figure it came about from the sound of a cash register... cha-ching... but morphed into the "cooler" bling-bling... it is a state of mind... I have a subdued state of bling-bling... I'm not a typical 22 year old. But yes for some reason, I have to admit I'm spoiled... I try not to be, but it's not something that can be helped.... (*whispers* I hope they believed me) heheehhe No but really, I do want to develop a good, tasteful sense of style... Stylish but with a dash of flash... ok enough, I'm going to go remove the 9th coat of zaino... I wanna see just how this shiny this baby can get!!!
Old 04-02-01, 08:02 PM
LexusLady
Pole Position

Jeez, I must be really old, or else I'm really out of touch.....

I suppose I'm not into the "blingbling" thing - rather I want "class that can kick your a$$"

C.
Old 04-02-01, 08:45 PM
mindflux
Pole Position

HAHHAh Lexus Lady you just made me laugh...

I'm telling you, you are getting old. Don't forget to hold on to the blingbling HKS turn steering **** while doing 150mph on the freeway...HAHAHHAHAHAH
Old 04-03-01, 06:07 AM
LexusLady
Pole Position

Originally posted by mindflux
I'm telling you, you are getting old. Don't forget to hold on to the blingbling HKS turn steering **** while doing 150mph on the freeway...HAHAHHAHAHAH
Hey watch yourself buddy..... (_x_)

Tell me where you live, 'cause I'm not too old to kick your a$$!!!!

C.

Last edited by LexusLady; 04-03-01 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-03-01, 09:48 AM
babyGS3
Lexus Champion

Default ok

you know....I dont think I will get chrome rims... but I do like Michael's OZ operas... 19-20 inches though.... can 10" all around fit the car? I like the lip in the front too... if not.. can a 9 fit? ok... i am just dreaming here... i wont be gettin rims for another maybe 2 years...

Charonne...
I notice you really like the word a$$.... you mentioned it a couple-a times in this one thread alone!!! I'm going to report you to the moderator!!! wait.. I just did!
I'd have to say that I like your style... style that can kick your a$$... I like style that advertizes that it can kick a$$... but that's just me... My philosophy is if you got it, flaunt it... if you dont... dont even try to fake it...
Old 04-03-01, 12:03 PM
Francis K
Racer

Cool Bling Bling

It comes from how diamond bling, somthing like that, leave to those idiots on those rap videos to make that up. As for the BMW's, it's because there all ugly and they all look exactly alike, and they're all for 60 year old men who work at the office all day.

Quick Reply: ok... on my 8th coat of zaino