GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

I Hate My Lexus!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-04, 09:28 PM
SLVRGS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fools

Man you are outta hand with your pranks, but very funny......
We do that kind of crap at work all of time, since most these guys are college friends I work with..
bustin ***** and playin jokes, makes the day..gonna miss that funny sheet..
Today at work, (I work at a large telecommunication company) all these fools, literaly, 15 of em packed up their stuff and the senior manager was told he just had a large walk out, and actually left the building, in the meantime I was in my managers office giving her my 2 weeks notice for real, she thought I was kidding, I had to convince her I was serious.

LEXISM-just because I was foolin with you about your "I'd banned you" wording, you don't have to go usin strange sophisticated words such as "blasphemy" ahahahahhah
Old 04-02-04, 07:41 AM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Default Re: ha ha

[QUOTE]Originally posted by GS wanted
Originally posted by SilverLexo
And told a girl's boyfriend that she was pregnant with my kid (she was in on it).

funny...but you've got some BIG B@LLS to go that far with it. mr. ticked off b/f could have destroyed that GS4.
I wouldn't have let it go THAT far, but if it DID...thanks to full coverage, I'd probably get some new mods from the adventure. Ha ha.
Old 04-02-04, 07:42 AM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Default Re: Fools

Originally posted by SLVRGS
Man you are outta hand with your pranks, but very funny......
We do that kind of crap at work all of time, since most these guys are college friends I work with..
bustin ***** and playin jokes, makes the day..gonna miss that funny sheet..
Today at work, (I work at a large telecommunication company) all these fools, literaly, 15 of em packed up their stuff and the senior manager was told he just had a large walk out, and actually left the building, in the meantime I was in my managers office giving her my 2 weeks notice for real, she thought I was kidding, I had to convince her I was serious.

LEXISM-just because I was foolin with you about your "I'd banned you" wording, you don't have to go usin strange sophisticated words such as "blasphemy" ahahahahhah
Now THAT is FUNNY!!!! I bet the management was freaking. ha ha ha
Old 04-03-04, 06:21 AM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very well delivered..you got a few people!