GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Pics of my car from SEMA IAS (NO 56K)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-04, 07:03 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

never seen lambo doors on a gs b4... i was gonna do this to my new gs... what do you guys think?
Old 04-06-04, 10:07 AM
SoCalSC4
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

John, it was a pleasure meeting you at the show. Thanks for the JP literature- let's talk more about that rear wing. I think it will be a neat addition to the (forthcoming) widebodied GS! Your GS looks sweet with the mirrors and the suspension dumped like that. I was going to crank mine down more for the show, but the guys in the TW Competition crew advised against it (plus I was feeling lazy).

See you out there!!
Old 04-06-04, 10:24 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Did I hear wide bodied GS? Hmmmm, sounds very interesting!
Old 04-06-04, 12:40 PM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats John,
A well deserved award. Great to meet you too. Hope to see you at some of the other shows too. Your friend Angelo is a pretty funny guy.
Old 04-06-04, 01:00 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by JunctionGS
no worries at all my friend. my buddy just finished resizing the pics from IAS in regards to the other GS's that were there.

What is the story on this car?
Looks like it has a V300 engine in there, sweet!!
Old 04-06-04, 01:07 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

SOCALSC4:

Your ride is SICK!!!!

Beautiful wheels.

Junction:

I went to www.urbanraqcer.com and they have 600 pics from SEMA up there. Several pics of your car.

check it out.

Ted
Old 04-06-04, 09:19 PM
shftup
Intermediate

Default JunctionGS

First off, Congrates, ride looks tight. One question....what kind of suspension setup do you have??
thanx
Old 04-07-04, 09:21 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Re: JunctionGS

Originally posted by shftup
First off, Congrates, ride looks tight. One question....what kind of suspension setup do you have??
thanx
he had the tein HA, and now.... i don't know if i am allowed to say anything about that yet
Old 04-07-04, 10:00 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by SoCalSC4
John, it was a pleasure meeting you at the show. Thanks for the JP literature- let's talk more about that rear wing. I think it will be a neat addition to the (forthcoming) widebodied GS! Your GS looks sweet with the mirrors and the suspension dumped like that. I was going to crank mine down more for the show, but the guys in the TW Competition crew advised against it (plus I was feeling lazy).

See you out there!!
Widebody???
What you talking about Bob??
Old 04-07-04, 12:21 PM
TwentyTen
Lexus Champion

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I don't think I've ever admired someone elses car as much as this one. It's classy in every way! Great Job man!

My new wallpaper:
Old 04-07-04, 12:31 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Richie
What is the story on this car?
Looks like it has a V300 engine in there, sweet!!
it looks like toysport GSV300 he was at the carson meet last year

junction how do you drive so low? or was it just set up like that for the show and man I wish they made those rims in 20"...... your car get 2 up.... it looks awsome !!!

Last edited by LEXISM; 04-07-04 at 12:34 PM.
Old 04-07-04, 12:43 PM
zenki300
Driver

Default Can I guess??

Originally posted by rominl
he had the tein HA, and now.... i don't know if i am allowed to say anything about that yet
I'm going to take a guess here. Is it made by a Japanese company called, Skipper? I remember seeing something like an airbag/coilover system being released last year.
Old 04-07-04, 01:10 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by LEXISM
it looks like toysport GSV300 he was at the carson meet last year

junction how do you drive so low? or was it just set up like that for the show and man I wish they made those rims in 20"...... your car get 2 up.... it looks awsome !!!
thanks bro. I had it setup that low for the show. I wish I could drive it this low! lol BTW, the 20in Junction Produce Scaras are already in the works. They released the prototype at Tokyo Auto Salon earlier this year. Hopefully I can get my hands on them soon!!!

As for my next suspension set-up, you got the idea with the air suspension system. That will actually be done VERY SOON! I loved the HAs but I am tired of cranking them down and up every event. On to air!
Old 04-07-04, 01:13 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by SoCalSC4

See you out there!!
hey Bob!

it was my pleasure also to finally meet you. No problem on all the JP literature. Enjoy it, did u guys get a chance to watch it? Let me know what you think.

BTW, widebody? whoa dude! can't wait. I would love to see it and of course, see the JP wing on it. Give me a call anytime my friend.
Old 04-07-04, 01:16 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by JunctionGS
thanks bro. I had it setup that low for the show. I wish I could drive it this low! lol BTW, the 20in Junction Produce Scaras are already in the works. They released the prototype at Tokyo Auto Salon earlier this year. Hopefully I can get my hands on them soon!!!

As for my next suspension set-up, you got the idea with the air suspension system. That will actually be done VERY SOON! I loved the HAs but I am tired of cranking them down and up every event. On to air!

on to air? how does that system work ?

Quick Reply: Pics of my car from SEMA IAS (NO 56K)