GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

What you guys think of this? (custom LV interior)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-04 | 10:28 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Thumbs down

UHHHH,,, NO...there are other things that you can do to your interior to make it original and not tacky...Just my opinion..
Old 05-03-04 | 10:57 AM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

A simple no from me will do.

-Anthony
Old 05-03-04 | 11:13 AM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

No No No No No!
Old 05-03-04 | 11:18 AM
chicagoblknazn
Lead Lap

I love Vuitton and have over 2 Dozen Vuitton Bags......but integrating the Vuitton into my car? Ummm...NO. It's a bit much.
Old 05-03-04 | 11:39 AM
jaysonb
Driver School Candidate

Funny how some people who mod their cars "Fast and Furious" style give a thumbs down to some silly interior mods.

The LV interior trim is silly and gaudy to be sure, but not anymore so than grown adults who modify thier cars seemingly to replicate what the average Jr. high kid thinks is "cool."

Those in glass houses....
Old 05-03-04 | 12:04 PM
Yankees Diva
Lexus Test Driver

ewwwwww tacky !!

~ Stella
Old 05-03-04 | 12:17 PM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by jaysonb
Funny how some people who mod their cars "Fast and Furious" style give a thumbs down to some silly interior mods.

The LV interior trim is silly and gaudy to be sure, but not anymore so than grown adults who modify thier cars seemingly to replicate what the average Jr. high kid thinks is "cool."

wow, nice and harsh! off topic, trust me, the average "Jr high kid" has no CLUE on the parts and the mods to my car. lol, actually, most people OUTSIDE of the lexus community has no clue on the mods of my car.

anyways, I for one don't like the LV interior, only because chances are, you will use a "fake" material to do it. Plus, if they don't make it for it exclusively, then it doesn't belong...

HOWEVER!!!

my opinion, if you like it, go for it. Its your car, your money being put into it, and so, your decision on the mods. We all have opinions here. Someone will always "dislike" your choice on mods. Do what you like I just hate when people use "replicas" of something. thats my only beef. sorry

Last edited by JunctionGS; 05-03-04 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-03-04 | 12:57 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

huh?! you referring to someone?

and hameed, that's a harsh one!
Old 05-03-04 | 02:07 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!! LOL

I was only seeing how people really felt about the print on the inside of the car. PHML, i respect the opinions of a lot of people on here, as they have helped me quiet a bit with mods i have, and mods i have to come.
I was thinking of doing my interior only because, the stupid little buttons on the seats of jeans, yes you have them on your too, were scuffing my leather seats, and the stitch in the drivers seat (my seat!) is worn. Am most definately going to do a leather refab now! lol. But just seeing how everyone felt about the LV print also.

Thanks alot guys! j/k!
Old 05-03-04 | 03:04 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

I think its OK but not as much as that retard put. He way over did it. I think maybe on the door panels a little and the arm rest is fine, but thats about it!
Old 05-03-04 | 03:15 PM
CamRen
Lexus Champion

Smile

That looks awsome !

lol
Old 05-03-04 | 03:20 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

hey man remember one thing, its your car man, do what you like. I have to be honest I'm not a LV print type person, but RI-GS4 had pearl white/tan leather and the job on his car was nice. he did not have all over the place, only on the seats I will post pics

Like I said, not my bag, but I can respect the next man's taste, especially if the mod is executed properly
Old 05-03-04 | 03:23 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Here's a few pics of his LV, I think it looks alot better/cleaner when its not all over the place like some folks have it (on the doors, headliner, dashboard, gas cap, engine cover, dipstick, muffler, headlight, windsheild yadda yadda yadda) LOL

Also for his car altogether, when viewed in person it really worked.

Last edited by D2-AUTOSPORT; 05-03-04 at 03:25 PM.
Old 05-03-04 | 03:29 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

I really have no idea what you could be referring to man. Personally, I cant tell you how many people ask me about my wing and my mufflers, and nothing else aerowise. Why?? because as someone else noted, they dont recognize the change!! Show me a Junior High schooler that knows what a Ltuned sideskirt is, and I'll show you a bashful prostitute LOL.

No need to make blanket comments bud, especially that "Fast and Furious" part, strive to respect the views/tastes of others whether you agree or not.
Old 05-03-04 | 03:55 PM
AlphaJZS
Racer

hmmm....I guess every owner in here is trying to impress Jr. High Kids then.

Quick Reply: What you guys think of this? (custom LV interior)