GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

What you guys think of this? (custom LV interior)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-04, 08:37 AM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by JohnGS4
joshoowa: not my car, just takin a poll to see peopl's comments on how they like the print's on the cars. i know a lot of people are using them these days, and i'm not going to lie, was actually thinking of doing my headliner in a pring. Still might, but won't go as far as to redo my woodgrain materials, i love that look waaaayyy to much!
hell im a fan of custom interior too. im considering getting white rainbow print LV but just not as much as that dude went. like you, i only waant the A pilar and small sections of the doorpanel but not as much as the woodgrain. BTW i saw a chicks car at school, she was driving a X5 had knockoff LD1s and custom black gucci print everywhere even the whole sealing i thought it was very nice.
Old 05-04-04, 03:03 PM
jaysonb
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Jayson B, I am only going to address you once more, because you respond to a even-keeled post with condescending tones in your reply. Because a person mods they car, they should like every mod out there? Is that to imply that since people who choose to do aero mods have no taste anyway, we might as well like tacky interior jobs as well?

Thats fine bro, as you noted your are quite obviously in the minority around these parts keep that in mind with regards to the tone of your posts.

Thanks alot man.

Again, I have to say I only posted in the first place because it seemed out of place for people who mod their cars to be putting down a mod so strongly. Sounds like people didn't care for the LV trim inside the Lexus. In turn, how is wrong for someone to dislike other mods done to Lexus vehicles? I was merely stating my opinon. I believe what makes this forum great is that it is equal parts information and opinion.

I obviously don't care for mods of any sort. To me, modding a Lexus is in too similar a vein of those who mod old Civics and such. But that is my opinion. If you disagree, great!

Regardless, if my previous posts offended anyone I sincerely apologize.
Old 05-04-04, 05:59 PM
retrodrive
Search Function Inc.

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have one of these in my "wall of shame" on my web sites: