GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Wicked cool aristos! (updated with link)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-04, 09:55 PM
Lex_Fnatic
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 05-25-04, 09:56 PM
Lex_Fnatic
Lead Lap

Old 05-25-04, 10:47 PM
Synergy
Northern California Regional Officer

Those lights are off the hook - someone needs to make an angel kit for the GS. I would be first in line with a few dead presidents in hand!!!
Old 05-25-04, 10:55 PM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wonder how many of those good guys over at Club Aristo came over here and looked at our gallery and called any of us here as having "mad talents"....

...what a strange world. Amazing car though!
Old 05-26-04, 09:27 AM
Lex_Fnatic
Lead Lap

Default ***the japanese people know about us**

Guys,
two parts here: one being, why the japanese seem to frequently visit this site,,
and secondly, there is diy page on how the angel eyes.Q45 mod was done.

The japanese guy who owns this aristo apparently saw the car posted here one day later!
I visted the site where the pics are at - A DAY AFTER I POSTED THE PICS in the gallery- and in the "bbs" section- or forum (which I am yet to understand), and low and behold i saw one guy say, (in poor english because translated using the alta vista toolbar,

And I quote "Always, it has been recorded before the gallery of ClubLexus which is seen -Therefore the photograph of the white framework, you are not wrong! !
has ...!!....In PersonalAlbums which is contributed to the sight about 26! The photograph of the dark blue ant number it was, it is.ƒCƒbƒc my car!"

He knew about the pics at Cl one day later! Do those guys browse this site? I tried to respond to the site, but my response came out in english or japanese. I saw a response which seems say they wonder how i can post with no english - I dont think they understood, but I wish I could get through to get them to be a member!

Secondly, the diy on how it's done it is a really good page, very clearly explained duy's after each pic. The following is the diu write up for what it's worth I I pasted using the toolbar, because as again the tranlsated link will not work.

"If it is the aristo owner, SOARISTO was reported to the famous sight"Club ARISTO" wherehas known anyone as for "the multiple projector transplantation report for the F 50 seaming machine" was shocking.
Parenthesis good quality of the eye which you saw, furthermore practicality (the multiple projector for the F 50 seaming machine isa brightnessof former 1.7 times, so is) we have held, it is 2 times tasty dress rise at 1 time, (laughing)

At the beginning, because there is disassembly and the like of the light/write, you were troubled rather, but resigning, purchasing the multiple projector for the F 50 seaming machine. .
The ‚Ÿ, it cannot pull anymore afterwards! Only there is transplantation is! !
How, if the ‚¹ light/write is taken apart, you thought that also ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO which is in conception probably will transplant together from the... time before, but it is problem occurrence ‚Ÿ here. (-_-; )

ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO which has been attached to BMW basically is not complete ring form with C type.
When the bonnet is closed, it meaning that the part where exactly the ring has been lacking hides, it does, BMW, but in case of the aristo in order to come out easily, if it did not draw up in complete ring condition.
In addition ring diameter of Ro side becomes 130 mm and because it is very large, like former ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO when it radiates with LED2, light without turning to underneath by any means, to be dark.

As the solution the luminous point very bright ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO completed LED in 1 place 2, by using total 4 LED on the diagonal as 2 place radiation

It is the compilation picture of ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO.
At Tokyu Hands purchasing the acrylic ring, on reverse sideit keeps inserting the scratchwith the "cutting file".

Because, the light of LED advances straight in the acrylic ring, the light which hit against this scar part reflecting, it appears in grain side.

Me the ring in order to make brighter doing top secret processing after this, makes the light intensity raise

* * *Multiple projector + ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO for F 50 seaming machine (Angeleye) installing& * *

The < dark blue antnumber, bitterly the straw it is, the ‚¤ number&the VES number(only ƒ}ƒ‹ƒvƒ) >

If it is the aristo owner, SOARISTO was reported to the famous sight"Club ARISTO" wherehas known anyone as for "the multiple projector transplantation report for the F 50 seaming machine" was shocking.
Parenthesis good quality of the eye which you saw, furthermore practicality (the multiple projector for the F 50 seaming machine isa brightnessof former 1.7 times, so is) we have held, it is 2 times tasty dress rise at 1 time, (laughing)

At the beginning, because there is disassembly and the like of the light/write, you were troubled rather, but resigning, purchasing the multiple projector for the F 50 seaming machine. .
How, if the ‚¹ light/write is taken apart, you thought that also ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO which is in conception probably will transplant together from the... time before, but it is problem occurrence ‚Ÿ here. (-_-; )

ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO which has been attached to BMW basically is not complete ring form with C type.
When the bonnet is closed, it meaning that the part where exactly the ring has been lacking hides, it does, BMW, but in case of the aristo in order to come out easily, if it did not draw up in complete ring condition.
In addition ring diameter of Ro side becomes 130 mm and because it is very large, like former ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO when it radiates with LED2, light without turning to underneath by any means, to be dark.

As the solution the luminous point very bright ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO completed LED in 1 place 2, by using total 4 LED on the diagonal as 2 place radiation

At Tokyu Hands purchasing the acrylic ring, on reverse sideit keeps inserting the scratchwith the "cutting file".

Because, the light of LED advances straight in the acrylic ring, the light which hit against this scar part reflecting, it appears in grain side.

Me the ring in order to make brighter doing top secret processing after this, makes the light intensity raise.
The ring 1 part shaving, LED is set.

The latest use LED uses the day sub- make ƒÓ 5 S ranking items and (1 9200mcd) because 2 and 1 ring 4 LED is used for 1 place, brightness per 1 ring becomes 36800mcd, shines very brightly

Because ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO itself is the transparent acrylic, daytime existence is not found.

The multiple projector by the fact that the blue paint it does the inner part, has become blue eye specification. The body color of the dark blue ant number and affinity is good very, from the existence impression has arisen

* * *Multiple projector + ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO for F 50 seaming machine (Angeleye) installing& * *

The < dark blue antnumber, bitterly the straw it is, the ‚¤ number&the VES number(only ƒ}ƒ‹ƒvƒ) >

If it is the aristo owner, SOARISTO was reported to the famous sight"Club ARISTO" wherehas known anyone as for "the multiple projector transplantation report for the F 50 seaming machine" was shocking.

Me the ring in order to make brighter doing top secret processing after this, makes the light intensity raise.
The ring 1 part shaving, LED is set.

The latest use LED uses the day sub- make ƒÓ 5 S ranking items and (1 9200mcd) because 2 and 1 ring 4 LED is used for 1 place, brightness per 1 ring becomes 36800mcd, shines very brightly.

Reference
The Ëit does not stand excessively in the anther? New LED lecture! !

The resin was used to fixing.

Reference
Ëdoor steering wheel scanner
Because ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO itself is the transparent acrylic, daytime existence is not found.

The multiple projector by the fact that the blue paint it does the inner part, has become blue eye specification. The body color of the dark blue ant number and affinity is good very, from the existence impression has arisen.
Only ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO it is the picture which is made to light up.
Actually already a little the white ‚Á ‚Û ‚_, 6000 K burner and color of HID are adjusted.

Reference
ËHID burner exchange (6000 K)

(Photograph offer fungus ‚Ó seeing)
It is ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO + fogillumination.
It is not defeated to either the light of the fog lamp, we have become nice ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO! !

In addition, as for the turn signal part W sphere is transplanted, is linked with position and has tried to shine.

Reference
Ëfront turn signal position processing
It is ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO + multiple projector illumination.

As expected, when the multiple projector is made to light up, it flies ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO of Ro side, (^O^;
Don't you think? it means that that much the multiple projector is bright.
It is the rise picture of the light/write part.
After attaching this light/write, it reached the point where it is often seen truly in various ones (laughing)

The owner of the car which fumbles also the ‚Ä, not to be the ARISTO riding mostly looks and has been packed. .(* _ *)
As for this bitterly the straw it is, it is the multiple projector of the ‚¤ number.
Clearing processing of the turn signal it is done.
There is no ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO, has become transplantation only of the multiple projector, but installation is very clean! !
When it tries comparing with me, it is the extent which becomes sad... (TOT)

Reference
The Ë bitterly the straw it is, the ‚¤ number

It is the scratch of ƒCƒJƒŠƒ“ƒO, but at the beginning being to use ƒŠƒc[ƒ^[ it does, but width of the scratch changes with inserting allowance of power. .
The method of usingthe "cutting file" uses labor very, but it is finished and clean at point in time don't you think? when (width of the scratch) we would like to arrange, this one recommends. . In addition, being to reach the point where the ring radiates securely by inserting the scratch in the ring half lap considered as whichever angle patience it perseveres well, the better ‚å ‚¤ (^O^;

This time, at the time of transplantation details you paid respect to SOARISTO and excluded.
Will the person who thinks of multiple projector transplantation probably be being to be in detail written on HP of SOARISTO by all means to a reference how?
In addition, at the time of transplantation, even if SOARISTO you cooperated coming and K - to L et. al. very, kindly you were possible to transplant.
Thank you truly. M (_ _) m"

I hope there will be justice and there will be posting's of them saying WOWWY! look at THOSE cars!! It would be wonderful if that guy would join here? Any clues how to do this?

Here are a second set of pics
Old 05-26-04, 09:53 AM
JunctionGS
Lexus Test Driver

Trust me, I am pretty sure a few of those Club Aristo guys browse ClubLexus...

but message boards / forums are more for the US guys than the Japanese guys... From what I was told, most people in Japan use their phone for sending emails and browsing the internet. Thats why a lot of Japanese companies have "Cell phone websites" Not many "young people" use a computer to access the internet... They use their cell phones, and not all cell phones can access sites like ClubLexus....
Old 05-26-04, 01:00 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally posted by JunctionGS
Trust me, I am pretty sure a few of those Club Aristo guys browse ClubLexus...

but message boards / forums are more for the US guys than the Japanese guys... From what I was told, most people in Japan use their phone for sending emails and browsing the internet. Thats why a lot of Japanese companies have "Cell phone websites" Not many "young people" use a computer to access the internet... They use their cell phones, and not all cell phones can access sites like ClubLexus....
trust me, i can vouch for that statement. they type using cell phone a lot faster than we type here... and say in hong kong, they type chinese using cell phones so easily, its incredible...
Old 05-26-04, 01:33 PM
Lex_Fnatic
Lead Lap

Awesome Romini,
but btw- The site is www.a-room.info, if it wasn't known...If they browse the site - what's the point. Why don't they join, or can someone convince them to post when the have time about their mad talents in diy, and abilties as an aristo customizer , and pics pics pics?!

Last edited by Lex_Fnatic; 05-26-04 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-26-04, 03:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

not 100% sure but i know some of them are not that fluent in english, could it be a reason? just guessing
Old 05-27-04, 07:48 AM
jtanoyo1
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heheheh, it's funny how you mention about how fast people can text each other here in Asia. My friend can type an SMS with his left hand, driving, paying the toll and chatting with his passengers at the same time. The first time I came back to Indonesia I was amazed at how "dexterous" their fingers are and how quick they could type into their phone....

And indonesian is not exactly the easiest words to write either...