GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Here you go guys/gals... A pic of my GS..

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-04, 10:36 PM
BA_GS400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Sypher, that new kit looks great and I'm really glad to see you having your ride back on the road again. Must've sucked to have been without it!!

Those front brakes are lookin a little small though! (wink, wink - nudge, nudge)

Last edited by BA_GS400; 06-12-04 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-13-04, 07:32 AM
loonyrobert3
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mrsypher
your car was one of my five favorites on club lexus and with thenew "remodeling" of it has just made it numero uno because that would be the kit i wouldve gotten if i had a gs!!!! loookin great and keep up with the gs!!

robert
Old 06-13-04, 10:22 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by BA_GS400
Hey Sypher, that new kit looks great and I'm really glad to see you having your ride back on the road again. Must've sucked to have been without it!!

Those front brakes are lookin a little small though! (wink, wink - nudge, nudge)
I'm working on the brakes as we speak.. I keep on pushing my guy for Endless 6pot but I might just settle for some StopTech's or Brembo's.. But trust me, I see that big ol' gap in there too.. It's either bigger brakes or smaller rims.. C'mon now...
Old 06-13-04, 10:26 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by loonyrobert3
mrsypher
your car was one of my five favorites on club lexus and with thenew "remodeling" of it has just made it numero uno because that would be the kit i wouldve gotten if i had a gs!!!! loookin great and keep up with the gs!!

robert
Rob, thanks.. I do appreciate it when someone tells me that they like what I've done and for you to say that over here on CL I'm #1 on your list.. <<<<THANKS>>>>
Old 06-13-04, 10:28 AM
loonyrobert3
Lead Lap

your wlecome i always give props when its dew so dont sweat it just keep ur car clean and it will stay # 1 in my book.

robert
Old 06-13-04, 11:00 AM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by MrSypher
I'm working on the brakes as we speak.. I keep on pushing my guy for Endless 6pot but I might just settle for some StopTech's or Brembo's.. But trust me, I see that big ol' gap in there too.. It's either bigger brakes or smaller rims.. C'mon now...
Smaller rims isn't an option!!!
Old 06-13-04, 11:41 AM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

okay...dont blast me guys...but howcome no one is saying anything about the trucks Sypher has just bought....i mean. this is CL and ive never seen anyone "fix up" a Kenworth...these are big tonka trucks....isnt anyone even remotely curious what he does? i gotta ask syph....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO? and why do you need big ole trucks?
Old 06-13-04, 05:05 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

ya why you need bog semi trucks.. and if you use them for work.. why mod them out... what do you do?
Old 06-13-04, 06:56 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by PandaGS430
okay...dont blast me guys...but howcome no one is saying anything about the trucks Sypher has just bought....i mean. this is CL and ive never seen anyone "fix up" a Kenworth...these are big tonka trucks....isnt anyone even remotely curious what he does? i gotta ask syph....WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO? and why do you need big ole trucks?
Well, first off the Mod bug doesn't effect only cars.. And when you have the disease you have some problems.. And for all that know me, modding is what I do and I do it to everything.. That's just how we do things up in Syphville.. As for what I do... I used to work for the family business (contracting) but I decided to go off on my own, so now I have my own construction company, which is called "L.A.M. Industries".. And just like my GS, I plan to have the nicest trucks around too.. When I get some more mods on them I'll show you what I'm talking about.. This mod bug is a *****...........
Old 06-13-04, 09:01 PM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

This mod bug is a *****...........
haha I would say so!
Old 06-13-04, 11:14 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Yes I am.. I'm also a distributor for Work Wheels too..
awesome, another good contact there
Old 06-13-04, 11:15 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man, get the endless, that's baller setup
Old 06-14-04, 04:23 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by rominl
man, get the endless, that's baller setup
I know it is, but Endless US blows me off for some reason.. I emailed Japan the other day but I still didn't get a response.. We'll see..
Old 06-15-04, 06:42 AM
RI-GS4
Driver

Whatup Sypher,

haven't heard from you in a minute...but yo, you're killin em the GS is off the hook...I need to see some more pics. This has always been my favorite GS...

Holla

J
Old 06-15-04, 07:11 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

James, Damn it's been a minute.. I was out in your parts yesterday checking out a Quarry in Wyoming.. How far are you from there?? As for the GS, it's going back in the shop tomorrow for some more work. When I get it back I'll post another picture, this time it'll be from a different angle.. But check it, do you still have me on your Nextel?? If you do, link me so I can program you in again..

Quick Reply: Here you go guys/gals... A pic of my GS..