GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

body kit

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-01, 09:29 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up my choice

M,

AUTO CUTURE, my choice. not bad price for full japanese kit. i will let you know as to when i am going-you know what i mean?
Old 04-11-01, 09:30 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by manaray
I'm actually torn between two kits...

The black GS is the AutoCouture Kit...the white is the Quest Power Kit...decisions, decisions...

Be Polite, Don't Bite.

seems like you like something clean.
what about Wise?
Old 04-11-01, 09:36 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Question are they still there

wise sport is good stuff. but i thought they went "under".
Old 04-12-01, 01:18 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

First off, I'd like to say Taxes SUCK C*CK! I'm sick of send the Government LOADS of cash to support the *****ed up system and the *****ed people taking advantage of the system to buy crack. I made it out of the ghetto w/o Government support, others can too. I'm also sick of sending money to the California State Government because I hate those liberal ***-*****ing c*cksuckers (unless they repeal all those stupid gun bans in California that do exactly NOT-A-DAMN-THING to stop crime...then I'll like them a little bit). Ok...I feel better now.

GS4Will - Before ya go, DEFINITLY let me know!

GlobeCLK - Clean and Elegant is what I like. The Wise Sport kit was actually my first choice, but by the time I got to them (via several different importers), they had already shut down...I wish I could have bought the molds off of them! I would just have them produced here in the U.S. Hell, I could have molded my own in Carbon Fiber/Kevlar (that WOULD have been dope!)

My second choice was the WIN.RACING kit but since there are so many floating around (with 99% of them being knock-offs!), I decided to pass on that kit (though it's still one of my favorites!)

The version 1 AutoCouture kit, I didn't like the sideskirts and the "tack-on" rear valance. Version 2 fixes those two shortcomings but at a decent price hike. That's ok, I'm willing to pay to do it right.

The Quest Power kit is a little more on the aggressive side but the rear bumper really does it for me. It's like the Blitz kit...and the front bumper has a nice cutout for the intercooler . But I'm not really in love with the little "winglets" on the side. of the front bumper..at least it doesn't have the vents like the Blitz kit...I think both of those two "features" (winglet and vents) makes the front bumper too race-like.

I'm actually waiting for Junction Produce to make a JZS160/161 kit and for Wald Japan to come out with a "full kit" (instead of their "add-on" kit) before I make a decision....but I don't know...that AutoCouture V2 kit is really itchin' at me....

You know, with the amount of taxes I paid this year...eh, I'm not even going to get into it...it makes me sick thinking about it! I think those Seperatist-Right-Wing-Nut-Jobs out in Texas always trying to start their "Own Country" might actually have something! I really hope Bush "I have no speech skills" Jr. passes that tax bill....and while he's at it, he can repeal all those useless Federal "Assault Weapon" and "Machine Gun" bans...

Anyways, yeah, uh, what were we talking about??? Oh yeah, body kits...oh wait, thanks to taxes, I'm nearly BROKE. Time to cash out some stocks and bonds...oh wait, I have to pay Capital Gains tax, so I get *****ed again by the Feds. JESUS! You make no money, you're *****ed. You make money, you're *****ed. I'm starting to feel like a **** star in a Government orgy! Getting *****ed left and right.

ok. I'm done. I think I need to switch to decaf.
Old 04-12-01, 01:28 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

nice long essay man~

you need to switch to hot cocoa
Old 04-12-01, 01:34 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: my choice

Originally posted by gs4will
M,

AUTO CUTURE, my choice. not bad price for full japanese kit. i will let you know as to when i am going-you know what i mean?

let me know too. Saw add in my OPTION magazine, APEXi S-AFC for about 210 USD and Blitz PowerMeter iD for 136 USD. hmmmmmmm........................

flippin through the magaine, i see how these parts importers are making HUGE CASH!!

well, just let me nkow okay?

(where's the "you know what i mean" place? Don't tell me it's Pakistan or something........)
Old 04-12-01, 10:00 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Default to BIG M and G

M,

i suggest you switch to OVALTINE during tax reason, i am sipping one right now as i cut a check to the gov

G,

you know, the place of goodies-i am surprised you did not get all your stuff from the "source" with your connection. go with us if you can, we will have sooo much fun.
Old 04-12-01, 10:44 AM
silvaristo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AutoCouture Kit

How much is this kit going for?

Where's the cheapest place i can find this kit for....
just the front/sides/back.

Anyone have any hookups for Lexus Kits?